Chapter 1: New life
423 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I died.

But, surprisingly, I was reborn.

How strange was it? To be reborn and felt like everything you once lived for felt like a dream.

Even though there was nothing I could do now, I still wondered how my wife and kids would cope without me. Well, at least they had my savings and I was smart enough to spend on things I needed and not on what I wanted.

Although it was a bit hard to accomplish considering that days were tough to get by. Yet, looking at my current condition, I didn't regret any of my sacrifices.

At least, with this, I could focus on my new life in peace.

"You haven't yet named him" A square-faced man, dressed in an old classic prudish 19th-century black suit with a moustache that was combed to curl, said as he looked at me with a rather off-putting stoic expression.

Huh!! is there anything wrong with my face?

I certainly hope that I wasn't reborn as an ugly duckling who would remain that way forever.

Oh! Right.  How could I have forgotten my cue?

Raising my tiny baby fist into the air, I attempted to grab his moustache even though it was too high for my little hands.

Opening my mouth, I tried to laugh, and as I predicted, small cute chuckles and illogical mumbles were the only things that came out of my lips.

"Awww!! Isn't he cute?" A woman, who was possibly my mother with long black hair, cherry soft lips and a round face said.

"I got it. I know what I will name my little pumpkin" She uttered with traces of joy and happiness in her voice "I will call you Simeon. Yes, you will go by the name Simeon Clearance from now on".

She cuddled me up like a little bundle of flowers before shifting her attention to the man beside her. It seems that It would take me some time to start addressing them as my parents.

But, that was to be expected as I still had a few years ahead of him to imprint on the world around me.

"What do think honey? Doesn't Simeon Clearance sound good?"

"Humph" He nodded his head, only.

"Alright, since that is settled. It's time I fed him" She responded, paying no heed to the man's nonchalant behaviour as though it was nothing but an everyday affair.

"Okay. Have some rest when you are done" He pulls closer, giving the woman carrying me a peck on her cheeks.

I snorted. He was just a hard man with a soft heart after all!

At least, he still cares for his wife and family, dearly.

I watched as he stood up, walking towards the door until he was outside the range of my visual capabilities. The sound of the door opening and closing made it clear to me that I and the woman that gave birth to me, my mother, were alone.

Though the silence didn't bother me, that didn't mean that I didn't feel the need to relieve the tension in the air.

"UwuWuWuUUwu"

She smiled while listening to my nonsensical mumblings.

Hmmm!! It seems that I am not as ugly as I imagined after all. But who knows, Afterall, only a mother of a baboon would love her child regardless.

"Alright, you little bundle of cuteness, it's time to eat" She muttered softly into my ears. Her voice was faint enough for me to hear every bit of her words.

Playing my role, I laughed continuously until she brought out a hand full of her inflated breast that was now filled with the necessary nutrition to feed my newborn body and then, without any hint of warning she shoved her pink erected areola into my mouth.

Sweet nectar flowed into my mouth, and I could already feel the effects of the breast milk strengthening my body. And although I was a 38-year-old man sucking a naked beautiful, bountiful breast, the sight didn't arouse me or give me any kind of pleasure.

Thankfully, it had to be due to the fact that I was born. And unfortunately, it seems that I will be going through the raging hormones of puberty one more time.

Ahh!! It's going to be a hectic experience, isn't it?

….......….

In the blink of an eye, 3 years passed and I was able to understand the kind of world I was born in.

Although I have never left the building, or mansion that I was born in, just by looking at the view outside the window, I could tell by the gothic victorian buildings that I was in some 19th victorian era.

I would have thought that I had just gone back in time if not that I had found some modern technologies that aren't supposed to be existing yet, existing.

Of course, there were also outdated machines which I recognized and some oddities which I didn't. However, that was all I needed to cement the fact that I was in another world.

"Mr Simeon" A maid probably still in her twenties called out to me with a food tray in her hands.

Probably sent by my mother.

"...Table. I will eat it later" I responded.

The maid nodded her head and walked over to the table without uttering any objections and kept the food on the dining table.

Turning towards me, her eyes avoided my gaze as she bowed her head and left.

Now, don't get the wrong idea, I am neither the son of some wealthy rich philanthropist nor the heir to some kind of throne.

The reason the maid bowed her head with apprehension while displaying such a level of respect is because of who my parents were.

My father, Mr Clearance is the head butler of a wealthy profligate man known as Mr Adolph. Which means that he is in charge of every other servant in the whole estate.

While my mother is the head cook and also has a very important position after my father.

After 3 years of keeping my ears peeled for any important information and playing reconnaissance, it wasn't hard to find out how my parents fell in love with each and then decided to fuck like rabbits until they gave birth to me which prompted them to sign a marriage certificate in order to strengthen and finalize their bond.

It was moreover, a sweet touching romantic tale that I wouldn't dare try to change anything in it if it wasn't that my awareness as a baby had forced me to watch and listen to all their quarrels and disagreements, watching as they sometimes fought like cat and mouse while behaving like tom and jerry without the violent escapades ensuring.

18