Chapter 23 Prussian War Academy Part 3
2.5k 17 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Berlin, Germany

March 20th, 1912

[Multiple POVs]

It has been a few years since Erika has studied in the academy, learning tactics, strategies, and theorizing. So far, she has achieved what she wanted. A lot of attention, and popularity directed at her as she has successfully recruited 60 potential officer graduates once the academic year ends.

And for the reputation she has, she has earned quite a lot of enemies. Specifically from the nobles who oppose her as they try every method to slander her or defame her in any way they could, they even try to accidentally injure her during live fire exercises which didn't sit well with Erika.

So she has arranged 'Coincidental Accidents' to the nobles who have been harassing her. And over the course of 2 months, they stopped as they feared Erika would target them next as one of the nobles nearly got shot in the head, and the other noble nearly got blown up by a faulty bullet.

These small accidents contributed to Erika's reputation as the Blood Saintess. Since whenever someone attacks her personally, she will always demand blood in exchange for your transgressions.

Nevertheless, her third year has cemented herself  as one of the most promising officers and the most influential in the academy as she has proven herself in many ways. 

The next tests would be the handling and discipline of using weapons along with knowledge of coordinates, codes, and even artillery knowledge.

The academy has also, for the first time explored the knowledge of Air power thanks to Erika intervening and discussing with Hindenburg about the threat of Air power that threatens the entirety of the German empire.

For now the instructor is now teaching on the basics of discipline and rank hierarchy.

"You are one step closer to being a German officer. For that I commend you for getting this far. But your duties as an officer will be tested as we will do mock battles and how to discipline your officers.

For that, we will simulate a real battle using these tables" the instructor pointed at the tables that are fairly large and miniature terrains, forests, and even cities and towns.

"You will be in command of an army that will be tasked in defending and attacking. Whichever sides has lost a lot of territory will win the mock battle."

One officer raised his hand and asked "How do we determine how many casualties each side has?"

"A good question. For that, the NCOs (Non-Commissioned Officers) will be the referees that will oversee and spectate your every move. For example, if an artillery hits your position, the referee will shout how many died and how many wounded are affected in that general area."

"Additionally, the battlefield in the table that we've shown you will be in grids as you will also have to plan your attacks and defense accordingly. Remember, even though this is a mock battle, lives are at stake."

"Now to determine how much you've lost ground or territory, a referee will place a small flag of the opposing side, symbolizing that territory is either contested or taken by the enemy."

"You will be also tested on how well you command under pressure as the referee will be critical in your commands given into the battlefield we have made."

As the instructor was still explaining the rules and what to do in this mock battle, Erika noticed about 100 tables were set up as she realized how hard it is to concentrate and how well we adapt under pressure. She imagined the battlefield she was in before she got reincarnated as she reminisced the artillery raining down, along with missiles and the screams of soldiers around her as she knew that every order will cost the lives of her soldiers under her command.

She knew sacrifices had to be made, as she knew the great war, there was no quarter, no mercy, no compassion. Just endless bloodshed, gunfire, artillery shelling, and the smell of dead bodies and mud. The worst of all, the diseases and rats that plagued the battlefield as she read a book on how horrible it was and grimaced at the thought of it.

She snapped out of it as the instructor called out names.

"Erika!"

"Yes Instructor."

"You will be going to table 47. You will be the defending side. You have 10 minutes to prepare your defenses."

"Yes Instructor."

Erika then moved to table 47 as the instructor called out another person who was also defending their side in another table.

After Erika found table 47, she stared at the battlefield along with how many soldiers that were under her command as army miniature models.

The referee or the NCO carefully pointed out what is not allowed and what to place and what to move during my turn. She listened carefully as to not miss everything, as she knew everything by heart as she commanded a battalion before she reincarnated. But never on this scale.

On her defending side, the referee pointed out, she had to defend 3 key areas on her side as she was covering the retreat of another army.

The first key area she has to defend would be a town that has 4 roads leading to it.

The second key area she needs to defend is a city that has half of it's population still refusing to leave as the instructors wanted to test how well the officers will manage civilians in a battlefield.

And third, is in a very familiar area that she knows of as it resembles Verdun. Which was the bloodiest and most brutal and attritional war in the history of the great war.

And Erika realized this battlefield resembles that of France. Which she knew that the Kaiser was keen to take along with the German high command, who also agreed to showcase parts of France, Belgium, and even Russian lands onto the table miniature models.

Erika at that point realized that the German high command was testing them to see who would be the most decisive, most useful, and the most willing to follow orders or break them.

With that, Erika became more focused as the referee stated that Erika will be given 10 Army corps and 10 as reinforcements and nothing more.

Additionally, Erika realized something as she was playing as the french, which she realized wasn't too good either since the other side had equal amount, if not more advantegeous position than she was.

The referee also lastly stated that mini artilleries, along with mini forts can be placed in position on anywhere she wants but it would be limited.

Erika hesitated but she planned her moves accordingly and placed the artillery in a felixble position along with the forts strategically placed.

The trenches along with underground tunnels were also placed as she also did a rotation system where fresh troops would be in front always, while the tired and weary troops who have been in combat for so long would be rotated.

Erika also planned a logistical line to which food would always be available, as well as medicinez and ammunition.

Forr the city and town, she would have to make plans on the fly as no plan survives first contact with the enemy.

Even though she could see where the enemies position are in the opposite end of the table, she cannot read the mind of the commander. So she will have to adapt on the fly as the Instructor finally called someone to be her opponent.

"Gustav!"

"Yes Instructor."

"You'll be the attacking side. Go to table 47."

"Yes Instructor."

Gustav then headed to the opposite side of the table as the referee then repeated the same rules to Gustav and what not to do as he was also given 10 minutes to prepare.

Gustav Wagner looked at his opponent, who was the Saintess herself and felt nervous for a moment, before calming down as he knows he can win this as he knows that the Saintess is only good at strategizing and theorizing. And not in a real combat situation where lives are on the line.

Gustav assumed that Erika would just have a weak defense even though both of them haven't seen combat yet, Gustav knew he had a higher chance of winning as he glanced at the defenses that Erika prepared and scoffed.

"Why is she pouring a lot of defense towards the town and the city…even the Fortress in the third key area he has to take is heavily fortified." He muttered, since he could just use artillery to destroy the fortress completely and flatten the city and the town itself and win by bombarding the enemy and plan a coordinated strike in key positions that she would least expect.

Erika knew Gustav has underestimated her and just stayed silent on the matter as no matter how well she has prepared her defense, lives would be lost and as the commanding officer, she has to shoulder all the soldiers under her command as they out trust in her as the referee along with the other referee positioned themselves besides Erika and Gustav as both of them raised their hands in signal that both sides are ready to start.

"Table 47 is ready!" The Referee shouted.

Along with other shouts of their numbered table also shouting ready as the instructor finally shouted.

"The Mock battle will now begin! Goodluck."

As the instructor shouted those words, Gustav, who was to go first, started his first move by artillery bombardment in her key positions.

The referee would say how long and how extensive the bombardment would be and Gustav replied with 3 days and completely bombardment as the referee nodded and shouted how many casualties she suffered.

She grimaced as the referee said that I've suffered around 5,000 casualties along with 3,400 Wounded during the 3 day bombardment. Which was bad, but it was to be expected as her next move was to fortify her position better and reply back with her own artillery bombardment as the opposite side of the tables she has seen a trench network setup along the entire opposite battlefield.

The opposing side's referee calculated the bombardment she did and said "3,810 Dead with 7,812 Wounded."

Erika however frowned and looked at the terrain and realized the mistake she had made as her artillery position was in a bad position as she has to wait for Gustav to finish his turn before moving her artillery to a better position.

Gustav pondered for a moment before sending an army Corp to take the town along with artillery support as Gustav ordered to bombard the outskirts of the town and use the army corps to slowly flesh out the troops that are defending the town.

For the city, Gustav was careful as it is a death trap from the looks of it as Gustav sent 4 Army Corps to fully secure it as he wants to choke out the logistical and communication lines of Erika's troops as lower the troops morale.

For the Fortress however, Gustav noticed that Erika placed a lot of defenses there and 4 army corps. Which was unusual on why she would place a lot in the fortress until he realized how important the third area is if he captured it. Judging from the battlefield, he would have a strategic victory already if he captured the third area. So Gustav kept bombarding the fortress along with sending about 3 army corps and asking the referee for an additional 5 army Corp reinforcement, which the referee said that they're gonna be delayed by one turn as Gustav's troops assaulted all Erika's defenses.

For Erika, the situation isn't worse as of yet as her lines are holding. But the casualties are mounting due to the artillery bombardment as her side the referee said "12,817 Dead 6,812 Wounded." Erika's move was to reposition the artillery and keep reinforcing the defenses as she knew that if she didn't, the line would fall and the whole defense she would've built would have collapsed. She knew sacrifices are necessary in a battlefield, but this type of battle is already testing her resolve as she has already lost almost 2 divisions already. Which in modern times, is already a death sentence for any officer who is in command.

Meanwhile while the battle was ongoing, the German high command was watching from a spectators point of view as they pointed out some mistakes here and there, and some acknowledged officers who are decisive and quick with their orders.

But some of the senior officers like Hindenburg and Ludendorff were watching Erika's table with great interest.

"You think she'll hold out against a force that large?" Ludendorff inquired about Hindenburg.

"If she makes sacrifices, yes. This mock battle after all is a simulation to when we eventually declare war on France and Belgium."

"Well this mock battle is a test to see if we can successfully push properly french soil after all. And from what I've seen, I don't think the casualties mounting on Erika's side are unreasonable. The French have shown to be quite resilient in defending their homeland." Helmuth said, after realizing the failed attempts of Gustav, breaking Erika's morale and spirit.

"Should we introduce a rotation system then?" Erich von Falkenhayn inquired, as he knew the benefits of such a system that Erika was employing on the battlefield. Which was working to an extent as well as the referee detailed on how well the logistical lines are still holding for Erika's side.

"The benefits outweigh the risks. So I approve of introducing the rotation system. Do you all have any problems with it?" Hindenburg asked.

They all shook their heads as all agreed on such a system being useful in case of a line getting stalemated and introducing the system a year later would prove beneficial.

"Now let's see how the rest are doing so far." They all nodded as they walked around and looked at the other officers who were focused on planning their moves.

While the Oberste Heeresleitung (Supreme High Command) was inspecting the officers who are still doing their nock battles, Erika and Gustav were still in the heat of battle as Erika's side has already lost around 50,000 under her command while Gustav suffered losses as well, numbering around 75,000.

Both sides were pretty much frustrated as even Erika even called in reinforcements, along with Gustav calling his reinforcements as well.

Both sides were just dishing out on who gives in first, while the referees who were watching were quite nervous on the inside since these amount of losses is no joke as both sides kept hurling troops to either stall or just advance even an inch, to which they can't imagine happening in a real battle.

But after 45 minutes into the battle, the town fell which was expected for Erika as it was a bad position to even hold in the first place. But she held on long enough that the referee said she can retreat anytime now.

Which she did as she would just have to increase her defenses leading up to the city and protecting the roads more as she can't lose her logistical and railway lines. So she only abandoned the town, and only retreated to the outskirts of the town to keep Gustav's troops from fully taking over the town.

For the city, the citizens she had ordered to forcefully leave as she garrisoned her troops inside the city itself and plant more booby traps like tying grenades to doors, and hiding grenades in areas that are hard to see.

Even the referee was dumbfounded as Erika turned the city into a literal death trap as she described what she did in full detail. Even the referee wouldn't dare assault the city if they knew it was a death trap.

For the third key area though, Erika was adamant in defending it as it is a key area to all her plans as she also wanted to show how futile it would be to assault such a key area if the enemy was as dedicated in defending as her and fighting to the last man and woman which the referees find it amazing and at the same time suicidal as if she was the commander, she would be replaced immediately on the spot with another officer.

But they couldn't deny the results of Erika's defense. She held the city and the fortress for months as the referee stated as Gustav was also being pressured and wondered why Erika hadn't given up yet as clearly her troops were being slaughtered and yet the referee stated that she still had high morale. Which puzzled Gustav as in the timeframe of the battle, it has been 6 months. And yet morale hasn't dropped a lot for Erikas side. For his side however, his morale dropped considerably since his troops couldn't take the City nor the fortress since he suffered a lot of casualties entering the city due to booby traps and ambushes which annoyed him to no end. He tried conventional methods to flush out Erika's troops within the city, but failed each time. And even bombard it with artillery but to no avail they still defend it.

It was more equally annoying in the third area where the fortress was already half destroyed, but it was still in Erika's hands which annoyed him even more. His logistical line was also suffering some hits as Erika wasn't just defending, she was attacking the Gustav's logistical lines the entire time which gave him quite a headache as even the cavalry corps couldn't quite deal with the flexible infantry that just moved quite fast after assaulting. Which was impossible in his view. But she made it possible as the referee stated.

She called it the Sturmgruppen Tactics. Which in its name, Gustav knew he was doomed from the start as even though her sturmgruppen suffered twice as many casualties, it's undeniable the results were shown in the battlefield table as Erika's winning albeit slowly and Gustav realized too late what Erika was planning as even though Erika lost around 150,000 troops defending the two areas. But Gustav lost twice as much with 250,000. Which was unacceptable and almost a year of passing turns to each other in the mock battlefield, Gustav surrendered as he knew he failed. Even though he took over the town and occupied half the city, he couldn't even budge Erika's troops in the third area. Where it was a slaughter house and her defending it was a testimony to her iron will. For that, Gustav respected her for it. As Gustav personally walked towards Erika's side of the table and offered his hand. Erika took it as a sign of gesture.

"You fought well, Victoria."

"You as well Wagner."

"You're quite…dedicated in defending this part, which surprised me to be honest."

Wagner pointed to the area in the table as the referee counted the overall losses and gains of each side.

"I'll take that as a compliment. And I had to since if it fell in your hands, I would have a huge problem and a headache since it was a key logistical area and a tactical one. And I successfully held it. Although the casualties on both sides were extreme if I do say so myself."

Gustav just nodded as both referees announced the results of their mock battle.

"Erika's or the red side, she has lost 271,729 troops in total. And has lost the town and half the city in the second area. But has fully defended the third area. For that, Erika has won a Tactical and strategic victory."

"For Gustav on the blue side, he has lost 328,019 troops in total as he even requested to go over the required limit of how many corps he can have. He has successfully captured the town, but has failed to fully occupy the city and the fortress. Although he has bled the enemy, he hasn't achieved a strategic or tactical victory. For that, you have lost this mock battle."

Gustav just nodded as the referee said his final words "you two may now move to the front and wait for the others to finish."

They both nodded as they headed to the front  of the gymnasium where there's swata and sat down as they both chatted about what they would've done and what would've had happened.

"It would be a nightmare if you're my opponent in a real battle, Victoria." Gustav said, his expression of fear and regret.

"Same to you as well. You're quite dedicated to capitulating me. But I held on, since I knew you couldn't sustain such losses."

Gustav nodded "yeah. I tried to take the City by force, but your booby traps were just so annoying that I had to bombard half the city to just advance." Gustav sighed. As he knew better than to order that would violate the convention.

"It was a…reasonable order since your troops were dying. And conventions be damned, it is war. Casualties are to be expected. Civilian or soldier wise." Erika somewhat comforted Gustav since Erika knew how he feels since civilians from both sides will suffer anyway regardless of how well prepared you are.

"I see…I hope war doesn't happen…but at the same time the Kaiser wishes it so. So his order is absolute. Don't you think so?"

Erika sighed as she answered albeit half spiritedly. "Yes I guess so." 

Gustav noticed the lack of enthusiasm of Erika and laughed a bit as he kept his thoughts to himself as Gustav knew Erika didn't realize that some of the officers, including him, may follow the Kaiser's orders. But more inclined to follow the Supreme High Command or the general's orders or the next most influential nobl in line. Which was Erika herself. But Erika didn't know that for now, and Gustav likes to keep it that way. Hence he said his goodbyes to find his friend in another group that was sharing their experience in the mock battle.

As Erika was thinking of the mock battle she had experienced, Visha came by to greet Erika.

"How was your mock battle Erika?" Visha inquired as in public she could call Erika by her first name.

"It went well as expected. Although I lost a lot of soldiers under my command…it was inevitable at that point since my opponent was adamant in taking the territory that I held for almost a year according to the referee. How about yours?"

"Almost the same as yours, but I was on the attacking side. I did well, but lost in the end. My opponent was mad though since they lost twice as many troops as mine."

"That's impressive. Congratulations Visha."

Visha looked away, blushing at the compliment "I was lucky. So we are to proceed with the meeting fairly soon at the Hotel?" Visha whispered beside my ear.

"Yes. It's about the French intelligence we have gathered and our new range of weapons that I will unveil in the meeting."

Visha nodded as she stayed quiet at Erika's side as the instructor who saw all of the officers had finished their mock battles.

"I am impressed and at the same time disappointed. But nevertheless, I hope this experience shows you the real consequences of war. Your innovations and tactics will be carefully reviewed by high command and you will be rewarded for your efforts as you will someday graduate, and be given your actual rank and lead your soldiers into battle. Their lives are in your hands. My advice to you all is to form camaraderie, a sense of belonging, a sense of brotherhood or sisterhood if you will."

"Since in war, it will break you, it will mold you, it will change you. And most of all. It will shape you to the person you are in the future. It is up to you to interpret what I mean when you have experienced it yourself. You may now be dismissed. You all did well and I'm proud to be here with you all. And for those who have devised new tactics, strategy, and theories. You may submit your document to my desk within a week. You're all dismissed. 

And with that, the instructor left the podium as some of the officers dispersed to go home, some were heading to the cafes to have a small break and eat.

But for Erika and Visha, they have more important matters to attend to as they went straight for their car and headed to the Hotel that Erika previously went to these past few years.

30 Minutes later, they arrived at the hotel.

Erika clearly remembered last year's incident in this Hotel as she cleared the misunderstanding a week later as she apologized for the small incident she caused and the reveal of her gender.

Most women who were there didn't kind and won't tell the others since they have sworn an oath to Erika as they have already joined the society after that incident.

Erika was glad that the incident didn't escalate into a rumor or it would be hard to control it once it spreads.

As Erika and Visha arrived in front of the Hotel, which was closed for today as the scheduled meeting was very important with multiple private guards guarding the perimeter as it would be quite a high profile meeting along with multiple companies in two that will be attending.

And after 2 hours, the meeting was set to start in 10 minutes as most of the important members are already here with the exception of others who are in important business deals or meetings that they can't attend.

[Erika's POV]

I stood up and headed to the podium in front of me as I saw some of the staff members setting up the projector that was bought from the United States. To think this projector cost me $2000 for one piece… I sighed as it was worth it's money as I'm doing the first ever PowerPoint discussion as I plan to innovate, invent, and make more money in the future as increasing our technology gap between the other powers that surround us.

I stared at the people who were gathered at round tables as the staff told me everything was ready and I can start at any time.

It's kind of mind boggling that around 500 people have gathered that are influential and rich. It makes me proud to have made the society what it is today.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to our 10th meeting discussing what needs to be done, and the future of the German Empire. All of our discoveries, inventions, and our most recent projects will be locked underground for now as my pet project has expanded in Berlin, Königsburg, Hamburg and Dresden, and even Bremen. So far our underground bunker technology is ahead of anyone else as our secrets are still safe."

"For now let us first discuss what the French are working on thanks to our spies in France who are risking their very lives for this information." I nodded to the staff employee who was manning the projector as the staff ordered the room to be darkened a bit as the projector was turned on. It showed the factories along with the tanks and weapons demonstration of the french. Which shocked the members, even the weapon manufacturers were surprised at each weapon's display.

For now I hope we can have a projector that projects sound…but that's years from now. So this is the next best thing we can do for now. After 30 minutes had passed, the projector was turned off and the room was again brightened by opening and switching on the lights.

"As you can see the French are as prepared as we are." I have to exaggerate the threat France has shown in the projector in order for my plans to move forward. "I hope you understand why I have called this meeting in an urgent matter."

They all nodded as they still discussed what to do and how to change the outcome if war should erupt. But all of them went silent as the next words that came out of my mouth shocked them to the core.

"And I believe that the empire will lose in the long run. No…we will lose this war."

"Are you absolutely sure about Meine Führerin? With all of our technological breakthroughs…it's hard to imagine we would lose."

I nodded as I explained my reason. "As you've seen with our dear Kaiser, he has become hungry for power and wants to expand our domain. Which isn't bad for us, but in the long run will ruin us as the Kaiser doesn't care about us. He only cares about himself and the historic value of the German empire and his legacy."

Im mixing white lies here and I hope they can take my word for it since I have gotten us this far…

"And another reason why I don't want to share our technology and inventions that might help the German empire, is that other countries would copy it sooner or later and that would be bad for us. Yes, we are the most advanced country technologically. But if we were to lose all that technology will have to be shared with our enemies."

I can't reveal all my cards since I need to accelerate my plans and assassinate some key people that might ruin my chance for Germany to rise to power and control it completely. Call me selfish, but it is the only way to secure total control of Germany.

"Another threat that will hinder us is the United States. You think they don't have the industrial capacity to outmatch us. But given time, they will and we will lose by quantity. And we do not have enough resources to support a prolonged war."

One of the representatives of Krupp stood up and spoke.

"What do we do then? We continue as it is? And our discoveries and inventions in underground bunkers for now?"

I nodded as the bunker locations is hard to spot and relatively not noticeable to the naked eye, which thanks to Hans, my best friend, I got to learn how to make camouflage nets and disguise a structure that has a bunker underneath it.

"Yes. And so far, it is 20% complete. Our bunker system will expand throughout Germany and will be used as a storage and a place where we train our troops in secret."

I have to remind myself to finish the bunker system on the Polish lands that we still own. Since I know it will be given back to Poland after the great war. I will have to talk to Józef on letting the Germans there stay at least and not get kicked out.

"What about the rest of the plans we have in store for the great war?" Another member spoke

I replied "We will still continue with it. Since I have managed to convince the Supreme High Command to change the uniform our soldiers currently wear along with the weapons we currently have in trials and testing. And ready to be used once it's mass produced."

"You mean the Erika10 (MP40) and the newly called SPIKE Trench shotgun?"

I nodded as well as the newly designed anti personnel mines and anti tank traps that we've been developing for a few years now are in production as they've been tested to be effective against heavy vehicles like the tanks.

"So far we have just enough to field an army corps, but it is not enough. We need to increase production, as well our Panzer I to II. Their armor must be thickened, and the ammunition used will penetrate even light armor. But we will only produce enough for the Kaiser to be happy with our progress. The rest will be stored in the underground bunkers along with the other variants of the Panzerkampfwagen series."

"Also I want to emphasize that our soldiers' health is our number one priority. We must have top quality uniforms, boots, along with gloves and also winter uniforms with Cotton. And especially insulated ones as well."

One member who was in the clothing industry raised her hand and said "is there a deadline we should meet and the uniform design we should follow?"

"Yes, my assistant Visha will hand you the designs we want you to make along with the boots and socks."

One of the capitalists along with my economic advisor stood up and raised their concerns with me about the consenquences if we do lose the war. Which I perfectly understood what the implications are if we are to lose.

I replied after pondering it for a time 

"We will be the ones who will shoulder the German economy if that happens. I do not want us to be in debt to another country, nor us asking for bonds to our people who can't even pay."

"It will be a hard at the start yes, but after 6-nor 5 years. We will rise up and forge a new Germany and rise up to once again show the world that our German spirit and nationalism won't be crushed."

"And trust me ladies and gentlemen, our money is enough to shoulder the burden for a few years. But it is not enough. We need to further expand our reach and our businesses to the west and east. We need to further involved ourselves in the free market trade. We also need to ensure that we need to meet the goal of at least 100 billion Reichsmark or at least 50 Billion Dollars." 

Hearing the amount, of course anyone would be surprised since that amount to be made in a decade was ludicrous-no ambitious and beyond stupidity. But is it possible?

Possible yes as I would say as we need to plunder the gold or steal them in temples and find shipwrecks that I know of that have been found before my reincarnation.

And since I'm the Saintess and the leader of the society. which she knew a couple of and the location of the hidden gold in temples of India and Tibet.

If no one knows, no one would care. And it would meet my target goal by half already. For the shipwreck plan though I plan to do it after the great war when everyone is distracted on it.

"I already have an idea on how we can get more money so trust me on this my fellow members. We will overcome this challenge, and usher in a new age of prosperity within Germany where people have jobs, and our currency won't be as worse as it was after the great war."

The capitalists and economists nodded as they knew I had a grand plan to find and create money since I have done it before with the companies I have opened and the inventions I have made, and the markets we have acquired through wall street and the London stock exchange. I grinned at the idea of worsening the depression as it is. But threw the idea away since if I did that, it would also affect the German market. But I would do another scheme. Which is to buy off companies and put it under my company or a dummy name. It would work since if a dummy company collapses, it won't affect me in any way and I would have secured more money to fund my cause.

"That is all for now my fellow Members. Our time is short, but we need to accelerate our plans by a notch and wait till after the great war for our plans to be out into effect. Sacrifices have to be made, even the future of our German empire is at stake if we do not make sacrifices. So please, do not disappoint me and furthermore, do not disappoint the Fatherland."

I said with a heavy heart, as all of the high ranking society members including Hitler stood up and saluted and shouted 

"""Heil Victoria!"""

I just raised my right arm in response as I can't stop it anymore since the salute has been ingrained pretty much in the society.

I even fear that the Youth school Victoria has established will be more like the Hitler youth…but I'm optimistic on it. Maybe I'll check the schools under her name if I have time. 

As everyone prepared to leave, Victoria and Visha discussed with me on how to acquire the money and I told them how, they were shocked. At the same time interested in finding said treasures as I would exploit the locations that I've read on the internet and books.

Let's hope history won't paint me as the plunderer of treasures or something worse than that…

As I headed off another meeting to discuss producing fashionable dresses and inventing the first ever TV in Germany. And for that, he would need to grab someone that is very known to be the inventor of it.

I hope I can convince the boys family to move to Germany and start his project here…that way, Germany will have its first real media company that will be controlled by the society and spread propaganda that way. I just hope I don't have to kidnap his whole family to do it… I sweatdropped at the notion of kidnapping famous inventors as I headed for my second meeting.

Hello your friendly author here.

Sorry for a few days of absence as I had to take care irl things and I do deeply apologize for the delay. Plus I had to find ways to make this chapter...okay in your eyes and in my view as well.

But here it is. The next chapter will be on the perspectives of the British and the next one is for the Americans.

And the last one would be the Russians . I could do the Asian side if you guys want just comment below.

I'm open to suggestions and adjustments but I hope this chapter isn't disappointing to you guys...

Also a new chapter will be every few days as I can't update daily so sorry XD

Anyways see ya in the next chapter!

This is Erika Signing off!

 

77