Chapter 243: Erectile Dysfunction
59 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Are you sure you want to wear that?” Constance stood behind Xenia as she looked at her dress in the mirror.”

Xenia shot her eyes to the side straining them to look towards Constance without moving her head, “And what is wrong with this?”

“It’s short. It’s shiny. It’s red. It’s tight. It’s… sexy.” Constance chewed on her bubble gum as she tilted her head and wrinkled her nose upward, “I mean… aren’t you going to the White House? As the empress?”

Xenia ran her hands down her shiny red sexy dress and smiled into the mirror, “If you were anyone else, I’d be greatly offended.”

Constance blew a bubble and popped it before smiling through the mirror at Xenia, “Oh but because it’s me you’ll just spank me and strangle me later?”

She then walked up behind Xenia and wrapped her hands around Xenia’s waist and whispered in her ear, “Because I’d like that.” She then kissed the back of Xenia’s neck sending a wave of chills down Xenia’s spine, “I think you’d like that idea too. What other mean things can I say about your dress?”

Xenia smiled back at her through the mirror, “Don’t you remember what I did to the last person we played with together? Didn’t you see me bloodbend Lady Morgana’s own intestines into her throat and back into themselves?”

Constance smirked, “I hate this dress. You’re an empress, not a slut.”

Xenia turned around playfully but with a serious expression on her face to find Constance holding her mouth wide open.

“I’m waiting. Me and my intestines are waiting.” Constance held her mouth wide open for a moment before both girls burst out into laughter.

Xenia then collected herself, “I may be empress, but I am still me. I’ll be having fun during the duration of my reign. Which at current is predicted to last for eternity. So get used to it.”

Constance blew another bubble with her gum and popped it, “Oh God, you didn’t think I was serious?... Well, I was serious about you shoving my intestines down my throat, but you didn’t think I was serious about your dress? It’s the White House. Not exactly the seat of power in the world, is it?”

Xenia raised her eyebrows and walked over to Constance grabbing her throat and pushing her up against the wall before sarcastically saying, “So I have your permission then to wear what I want when I want?”

Constance responded with a gargled voice through Xenia’s grip of her throat, “You have my permission to do whatever you want whenever you want. Especially to me.”

Xenia then lunged forward kissing Constance. Constance kissed her back as the two girls began to exchange tongue in one another’s mouths. However, Xenia then abruptly bit down hard on Constance’s lower lip leaving a bite mark imprint along her inner mucosal lining and outer skin.

Xenia then released her grip and walked away, “And I’m not going to heal that until I return.”

Constance smiled and licked the blood running down her chin and inside her mouth, “Oh I did offend you.”

“Surely you can endure a little pain while I’m gone? Something to keep your mind on me until you get what you so desire upon my return.” Xenia looked herself over in the mirror one more time up and down from her leather boots, red dress, matching elbow-length red gloves, and a black ribbon tied in a bow holding her hair up, “I don’t imagine Hammond’s gift will satiate me, so please be ready.”

Constance ran her fingers over the bite mark imprinted on her skin, “I’ll be ready. And this pain you’ve left me with will have me wanting.”

Xenia then opened a void portal with the flick of her wrist. Before stepping in, she looked back at Constance, “You should offend me more often. I love angry sex.”

Xenia then stepped into the portal leaving the BloodStar Castle before Constance could respond. Constance could only sit there sexually frustrated and dripping wet for her empress as she softly said to herself, “I can guarantee I love it even more.”

_______________________________________

Deep beneath the White House in the vast labyrinth of heavily fortified bunkers, hallways, and conference rooms designed to withstand nuclear war or other equivalent disasters, red sirens blared as people scurried to their designated positions.

Two people briskly walked through the hallways holding hands as the sirens rang until they reached their designated bunker. They entered and quickly closed the door behind them blocking out the siren almost completely as they laid eyes upon a quiet, nice room with two bedside lamps illuminating an otherwise dark room.

“I know President Hammond said this was a drill, but will this be our room every time? It’s so nice!” The woman smiled as she laid eyes upon the room and moved to lay on the bed.

The man smiled at her, “Being Vice President does come with its perks. This is our designated room every time.”

The woman stood up on her knees at the edge of the bed and took her shirt off, “Well, Mr. Vice President Arthur Davis. This drill is to last an hour. I have more than a few ideas how we might pass the time.”

Arthur walked over to his wife, “Well, Second Lady Sasha Davis. You are just full of great ideas. Aren’t you?”

He stood on the side of the bed as she smiled and quickly worked to undo his belt buckle until his pants fell to the floor. He stepped out of his shoes, slid his feet out of his fallen pants, and kicked them to the side as he began to unbutton his shirt while his wife kissed him.

Sasha took his limp, flaccid cock in her hands and began to kiss it up and down the shaft. She then reached down and caressed his balls and rubbed his inner thigh as she took the head of his cock in her mouth and played with it.

Arthur looked down with a tinge of anxiety as his cock showed no signs of springing to attention, “I’m sorry baby. I know the last few haven’t worked, but I started a new erectile dysfunction medication this week.”

“Don’t you worry for a second babe. You think I don’t enjoy this too? You know me, I enjoy a challenge.” She smiled up at him before continuing to kiss along his flaccid cock.

Arthur sighed and tried to relax as he prayed this new erectile dysfunction medication would have some kind of effect; however, after several minutes of Sasha kissing, stroking, and sucking on his limp cock, he finally said, “I don’t think this one is going to work either, honey. I’m sorry. I really am.”

Sasha popped up her head from playing with his cock and smiled, “We aren’t giving up yet, baby!” She walked over to a stereo on the dresser and turned it on, “We have an hour to experiment, and I bet some music is just the thing we need!”

Sasha scrolled through the pre-installed options until she came across a playlist that met her liking, “Oh yea, here we go.”

As the music began to play, she turned back around and began to groove to it, “Want to watch me dance for you? Maybe I should tease you before we try again?” She danced her way over to Arthur and began to kiss him, “Don’t move.”

She kissed his body up and down while rubbing her hands on him and dancing her body into his. She then took her position back on the edge of the bed bending over on her knees and elbows to kiss his cock.

Arthur truly loved and admired his wife for her enthusiasm and encouragement regarding such a sensitive issue for him; however, after several more minutes, he lamented, “I’m sorry, Sasha. It’s not you. I promise you, it’s not you.”

Sasha looked up at Arthur with a playful smile, “I know it’s not me. I imagine no man or woman has ever been quite the same after being with her. But don’t think for a second that I’m offended. So I’m not a crazy genocidal sadist sex goddess… I’m totally fine with that.”

They both laughed together, and Sasha said, “So just close your eyes. Relax. Let me do my thing to bring your cock’s expectations back to reality.”

Arthur stood there and closed his eyes trying to relax as best he could to fend off his humiliation, anxiety, and insecurity.

However, just as he was beginning to relax, he heard a very soft noise with a faint crackle opposite the room from where he stood.

He opened his eyes to see Xenia stepping out of a void portal wearing a shiny red PVC dress with matching boots and gloves. He eyed her up and down admiring her every curve which her dress so generously showed off.

He looked to her long toned legs, her perfect hips, round ass, washboard abs, salacious cleavage, slender toned neck, beautiful face, and jet-black silky hair.

Xenia locked eyes with Arthur and smiled at him as she silently waved while reading the room and reading their minds via bloodbending. Her smiled widened even more as she learned from Sasha’s mind about the situation she had just happened upon.

Meanwhile, as Arthur eyed Xenia silently with both fear and lust, his cock began to grow. His vessels rushed with blood to fill his cock until it was brimming, tense, and rock-hard. Sasha began to smile as her kisses went from kissing a soft, cold cock to a hard, hot brick in her hands.

“Baby! Baby! We did it! You’re not just hard either! I’ve never seen you like this… ever!” Sasha rejoiced with glee and looked up at Arthur to see his reciprocal joy; however, his face was instead one of dread. Not joy. She then heard a surprising and somewhat familiar voice behind her.

“Oh I like you Sasha, but he’s not hard for you, you dumb bitch.” Xenia folded her arms underneath her cleavage and winked at Sasha as Sasha turned around in shock to face Xenia.

Sasha could see Arthur’s cock in her peripheral vision bobbing with a pulse of its own from being stretched to its natural limits just at the mere sight of Xenia. She even saw a drop of precum forming at the tip already as his cock was immediately aching to bust for Xenia.

Xenia laughed at Sasha with utmost amusement and then said, “He’s hard for me.”

0