Chapter 246: Conquest is a Lot Like…
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sasha rounded the corner into the bathroom just in time to see Xenia allow her dress to fall to the floor as she stood in front of the bathtub.

Sasha couldn’t help but eye Xenia’s naked body up and down. Even with dread smothering her, Sasha found Xenia’s perfect mix of curves, tone, and muscle to be captivating. She had never seen a body quite so perfect as it stole her attention from the otherwise bizarre and traumatic evening.

However, Sasha was quickly brought back to reality as the stark sound of the bath water suddenly and unexpectedly stopped. Sasha looked into the bath to see only an inch or two of water within it.

“You too Arthur!” Xenia called for Arthur from within the bathroom, “Don’t make me wait on you. I don’t care how maimed you are.”

Arthur came shuffling around the corner slowly leaning one shoulder against the wall to help hold himself up as he moved with a slow and awkward gait from the pain.

Xenia smiled at him, “Turn around for us. Sasha and I want to see our handiwork. Don’t we Sasha?”

Sasha nodded and gave a fake smile, “Uh huh, of course, Empress Xenia.”

Arthur exhaled a struggled breath of pain and slowly turned around bracing himself against the wall with his arm as he did.

“Splendid! Like a freshly painted Picasso on fine canvas!” Xenia bit her lower lip and smiled with pride at Arthur’s back.

Meanwhile, Sasha did her best to hide her look of disgust and horror as she looked on at her husband’s back peeled of skin, missing chunks of muscle, and dripping with blood.

Xenia brought her hand up to her chin and folded her other arm across her chest while looking at him, “You are quite the mess though. Let’s clean you up first shall we?”

She then stuck her hand out and the curdling and forced movement of Arthur’s blood could be heard as she bloodbent him into the tub. Once in the tub, she positioned him further into a modified downward facing dog position with his knees on the tub floor and head positioned down and towards the faucet.

Xenia then entered the tub behind him on her knees and bloodbent her body forming a massive hard cock of her own flesh and blood. She grabbed her cock and allowed it to fall onto Arthur’s upward facing ass.

“Do you know what this is Arthur?”

Arthur shook his head without looking back.

“Don’t be afraid. Go ahead and look.”

Arthur slowly turned around to see Xenia’s cock resting on his body, and he moaned with defeat.

“Don’t be so glum, darling. This will be a lovely experience for us both if you just choose to embrace it. I promise.”

Xenia then snapped her fingers towards Sasha, “Take this sponge and wash my back please.”

Sasha obediently took the sponge and dipped it into the minimal layer of water at the base of the tub. She then proceeded to blot and scrub Xenia’s back carefully while also expectantly watching for what came next for Arthur.

Xenia took her big cock and gently began to insert it into Arthur’s ass using only their wet bodies for lubricant.

As she slid her long, hard cock deeper and deeper into Arthur, fissures both above and below his asshole began to tear against the stretching force caused by her penetration.

Arthur moaned and cried, and Xenia comforted him, “Shhh shhh.”

She then began to slide in and out slowly, “Taking over other countries isn’t so different, you know. Conquest is a lot like anal sex, Arthur. At first, it’s a little uncomfortable. Things stretch. Things break. Everything feels different. But once the hard part is over, that’s when the bliss creeps in.”

Sasha continued to blot and scrub Xenia’s back as she watched on and listened to her odd ramblings and comparisons regarding anal sex and conquest.

Xenia then leaned over and dug her nails into Arthur’s back for traction and grip as she began to pump harder and faster, “God yes, yes!”

Arthur could feel the streaks of pain from her nails and a tinge of pain from the minor tears from anal sex; however, a more welcomed feeling was growing within him as Xenia continued.

“I know you like this too, Arthur! I know you want me to keep going, don’t you? Tell me!” Xenia then dug her nails into him further prompting a shriek and a response from him.

“Yes! It actually does feel quite good, my empress.” Arthur wasn’t just appeasing Xenia either. He could actually feel a slowly building sensation of pleasure between his balls and his anus.

Xenia smiled and laughed, “That’s your prostate you feel. I’m stimulating the fuck out of it, and you’re going to have the orgasm of your lifetime, a prostatic orgasm. I’m sure Sasha has never given you one of these.”

Xenia then looked back over her shoulder, “Have you?”

Sasha shook her head, “Uhh. No, empress.”

Xenia scoffed, “Of course not. Boring bitch.”

“After the initial period of uncomfort, things start to feel good. They start to feel very good. A deeper, more intense, longer-lasting orgasm. This is also true of those I conquer. I will tear down their governments oppressing them and allow them to live in greater prosperity than they ever thought the average citizen could know.” Xenia pumped away hard pegging Arthur with her cock building his internal prostatic orgasm further and further.

“At least, that’s true for those who are loyal to me. For those who accept me. For those who defy or betray me…” Xenia’s face turned to a devilish smile, “Unimaginable and terrifying pain awaits them.”

“Remind me which you are, Arthur?”

Between his heavy breaths, Arthur managed to say, “A redeemed servant now loyal to you for eternity.”

Xenia smirked, “Good try. You will be that when I declare it so. No, you are a traitor. So… like I said, unimaginable and terrifying pain awaits you.”

Sasha looked over Xenia’s shoulder and saw Xenia forcing her fingers of both hands into the lateral sides of Arthur’s asshole stretching it even further alongside her cock. His fissures grew as she inserted her fingers completely, and he yelled out in excruciating pain.

Xenia yelled over his screams, “Tell me! Say what you are! I want to hear you say it!”

Arthur whimpered and cried, “I’m a traitor! I’m a traitor!”

“You’re fucking right that’s what you are.” Xenia sneered down at him and then with all of her might, pulling her fingers outwards, tore his entire ass in half.

The existing small tears and fissures extended in a flash down to his ball sack and up to his lower back as Xenia rend his flesh leaving his ass cheeks completely separated and her own cock pulsing and hanging in the void created by her vicious tear.

Arthur’s eyes rolled back in pain, and there was a brief moment of silence followed by a soul-shaking cry of pain from Arthur.

Sasha looked away as tears began to roll down her eyes; however, she quickly wiped them away out of fear of being next.

Xenia looked back at Sasha, “He’s in horrendous pain. A pain that I have made sure won’t attenuate in any form or fashion. Aren’t you going to put him out of his memory?”

Sasha sniffled, “What… what do you mean?”

Xenia motioned to the faucet, “Turn the water on and hold his head down. You’d be doing him a favor.”

Sasha silently nodded and moved to the other side of the tub where she turned the faucet on. She then took both hands and held Arthur’s flailing head down as the water level slowly rose above his head.

As she held his head down, she fought back tears and closed her eyes. It felt like an eternity; however, she at last felt Arthur’s movements halt. She let up on his head and it bobbed to the surface with no life.

Xenia raised her eyebrows at Sasha, “Almost no hesitation with a strong follow through. Is this really your first time to kill someone? Your husband no less?”

Sasha looked up at Xenia and nodded silently.

Xenia smiled back at her, “Oh I think I like you Sasha. You have been a very good girl today.”

Xenia stood from the bathtub, reabsorbed her cock via bloodbending, and reached for her cell phone. The phone rang several times until someone answered, “Hi Constance, where are you? I need you.”

“Perfect, I’m opening a portal now. Step through.”

Xenia hung up the phone and formed a void portal near the bathtub, and within moments Constance stepped through.

Sasha looked up at her from the bathtub railing and thought to herself, “Another one? Are they all beautiful killers?”

Xenia walked over to Constance, and Constance eyed her up and down with a growl.

Xenia pointed to Arthur, “You remember this one, surely?”

Constance nodded her head, “Yes, though I’ve never seen him quite like this? In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone quite like this.” Constance feasted her eyes on Arthur’s tortured body, “What a lucky man. Did you call me here for my turn next?”

Sasha frowned at Constance in disbelief, and Xenia began to heal and revive Arthur as she said, “No, I called you here so you could take him back and torture him further.”

Constance nodded, “How much and for how long?”

“Until he no longer remembers his name. Until he no longer remembers his past life. I want his mind to melt from the pain. I want him to forget he’s even human.”

Constance’s breathing rate increased, “Such an erotic command. With pleasure.”

Constance then turned to Sasha, “This one too?”

Sasha held her breath in fear as Constance kneeled down next to her and directed her face up with her finger against Sasha’s chin.

Xenia looked over at them, “Not her. I like her.”

Constance sneered in Sasha’s face, “She likes you?”

Constance then stood, “You like her? How can you like her?”

Having just seen the consequences first-hand of what happens when someone questions Xenia, Sasha braced herself for what punishment Constance was about to endure; however, Sasha was floored to find Xenia receptive towards her.

Xenia smirked, “I do. She is the one who killed Arthur. I just played with him.”

Constance grinded her teeth, “Married prisoners are best tortured in pairs. Let me just-“

Xenia cut Constance off, “I’ll give you two options since you seem to have such an inclination to take them both.”

Constance bowed her head at Xenia’s stern tone.

“You can either, one: take them both. Torture them until your heart is content. Torture Arthur until he forgets all but pain. Torture Sasha so I never like her again. Or two: you can follow my orders. Let Sasha go. Leave Arthur there for now. And shower with me as I ready myself to meet with President Hammond.”

Xenia knew all Constance wanted was her attention, especially so in the wake of her marrying Nero. And Constance responded exactly as Xenia had hoped.

“Forgive me empress. I would be overjoyed to help you prepare.” Constance had a newfound giddiness to her demeanor as she spoke.

Xenia turned to Sasha and said, “Come. Come here.” Sasha walked over to her, and Xenia said, “Don’t worry. I would never have let her hurt you. So long as you serve me, your life is guaranteed. Guaranteed from murder, from cancer, from infection, from death of any kind.”

Xenia then pat her on the butt, “Now run along, please.”

Sasha had never felt so relieved as a literal tsunami of relief crashed over her to hear the words ‘run along’. She bowed respectfully and scurried out of sight promptly without a word.

Xenia leaned against the doorframe with her arms crossed standing naked as she smiled at Constance, “Happy now?”

Constance walked over to her and kissed Xenia, “Happy? Don’t sell me short. I’m ecstatic.”

Constance noted the splotches of blood in various states of drying all over Xenia’s naked body, “Are you sure you need a shower?”

Xenia laughed, “Quite sure. BloodStar Empress’s are notoriously vile, but not even we spend our entire lives covered in blood. I like to look perfect.”

Constance kneeled down in front of Xenia and began to lick and kiss the blood off from her inner thighs, “That’s not what I meant. Are you sure you wouldn’t rather me kiss you clean. I’ll leave you feeling cleaner and much more refreshed. I’ll leave you perfect.”

“Oh.” Xenia hadn’t been listening to Constance’s thoughts and was genuinely surprised, “On second thought, you’re right. I don’t need a shower.”

Xenia then reached down putting both of her hands on Constance’s head massaging her scalp as Constance continued to kiss and lick Xenia’s body, from head to toe, entirely clean.

0