Photo Gallery (Potential Spoilers)
1.5k 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello! This is the photo gallery with photos from various artists. The pictures are all of Xenia BloodStar except for one picture of Gladiator Champion Nero at the end. If you have fan art that you would like to share with the community please email it to me at [email protected] and I will be happy to post it here! Without further ado, please enjoy the art!

 

Note: Potential spoilers

 

Picture 1: Xenia Victoria BloodStar, heir to the BloodStar Empire, in her standard black leather military outfit.

Picture 1: Xenia Victoria BloodStar, heir to the BloodStar Empire, in her standard black leather military outfit.

Picture 2: Xenia leaning against her Ferrari. Always beautiful and stylish no matter the occasion.

Picture 2: Xenia leaning against her Ferrari. Always beautiful and stylish no matter the occasion.

 

Picture 3: Xenia flings her dress on the red carpet at the Fundraising Gala as cameras flash for the perfect shot.

 

Picture 4: Xenia, in her standard black leather military outfit, folds her arms on an elevator as she descends to the lower levels within the White House in Washington, D.C.

 

Picture 5: Alternate pose, Xenia on an elevator descending to the lower levels of the White House in Washington, D.C.

 

Picture 6: Xenia interrogating a prisoner in her standard black leather military outfit. An opportunity she seldom turns down.

 

Picture 7: Xenia playing with her prisoner as she kisses him and threatens with a knife pressed dangerously firm against his skin. The best advice is to do what she says although depending on her mood... it may not matter.

 

Picture 8: Xenia in the rose gardens at her private villa within the BloodStar Empire.

 

Picture 9: Xenia going for a dip in the ocean at the Khan Island beaches

 

Picture 10: Xenia enjoying the night in the Heraklinos Empire capital city. Are those standard fireworks? Or something more sinister?

 

Picture 11: Xenia and Gladiator Champion Nero

 

Picture 12: Xenia in her black latex dress and Gladiator Champion Nero standing behind her

 

Picture 13: Xenia relaxes as she blots out the sun with a terrifyingly huge BloodStar in the sky creating a BloodStar eclipse. With the power of complete devastation at her fingertips, she casually sips on a wine glass full of blood. Note the BloodStar reflection in the wine glass.

 

Picture 14: Xenia in her black latex dress at Innocente Manor after the party

 

Picture 15: Xenia in her black latex dress holding a knife dripping with blood

 

Picture 16: Xenia surveys the battlefield after laying waste to everything. Note the BloodStar overhead in the sky.

 

Picture 17: Xenia in a dangerously short dress and tall boots

 

Picture 18: Xenia tasting the fruits of her labor

 

Picture 19: Xenia toying with a prisoner in her black latex dress

 

Picture 20: Xenia ready to take her next victim in a black latex dress

 

Picture 21: Xenia on a stormy sea side balcony on Khan Island

 

Picture 22: Xenia preparing to race her motorcycle. Xenia is a gifted racecar driver, and her talents also extend to racing motorcycles at dangerous speeds. Always a daredevil, she can outpace any rider in the world. She even holds several records.

 

Picture 23: Gladiator Champion Nero preparing for a sparring match wearing his black karate gi and 8th degree black belt denoted by the 8 red stripes on his black belt.

 

Thank you for checking out the photo gallery! I will try to add more as they come up or as fan art is sent in from the community.

6