Chapter 239: Public Bliss
104 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This is it… She and Nero are about to give us such a daring true glimpse into their sex life.” An elite lady sat on the edge of her seat in a luxury suite atop the upper rim of the coliseum. Her seat beneath her was damp from observing the erotic violence leading up to this moment.

It wasn’t just one lady pining for what came next though. Five young to middle-aged ladies sat watching together with palpable lust in the air as one said, “Do you think she is putting on a show for us? Because we inquired at her evening soiree about her sex life?”

The eldest yet also the prettiest of the group answered, “Oh honey, no. Xenia would have no reason to entertain us. This is just our empress having fun in the spotlight. Though I doubt this even scratches the surface of all her storied escapades.” She swirled a glass of red wine before saying, “If only dead men could talk. The stories would be endless.”

Another of the ladies suddenly inched even further to the edge of her seat, “Here she goes!!”

All five ladies gasped and watched on like hawks as they prepared to vicariously indulge in their fantasies by watching their empress consummate her marriage on her wedding day.

As the ladies looked on with throbbing and dripping wet loins in anticipation of what was to come, Xenia straddled Nero’s naked body as he lay on the bed near the center of the coliseum.

She created a void portal next to her in the air and reached in pulling out a short black whip. She smiled down at Nero, “Don’t worry, darling. This isn’t Blood Scourge. This is just a toy for us to play with.”

She lashed at his chest a few times leaving long thin bloody streaks as his skin ripped open like butter before leaning him up and forward via bloodbending in order to lash and curl the whip around his neck several times like a boa constrictor. She then tightened her grip by wrapping the whip around her fist several times.

With the whip securely around Nero’s neck and firmly within her grasp, Xenia began to ride Nero’s huge pulsating cock. She began slowly at first and moaned softly; however, her pace quickly picked up and with it the intensity of her moaning as she rang throughout the coliseum for all to hear.

Xenia threw her head back and arched her back as she went up and down. As she leaned back, she tugged on the whip causing not only complete asphyxiation but also a tremendously lethal pressure. Lesser men would struggle to survive. Not only would they suffocate to death, but the pressure of the whip around their neck caused by the strength of Xenia would likely pop their head right off like a champagne cork popping off.

But not Nero. He gave the crowd exactly what they wanted to see – the marvel of a man powerful enough to withstand their empress, to bed the most powerful woman in the world and survive, to pleasure her so well she keeps him by her side, and to even have their empress call him her very own BloodStar Immortal.

Everyone in the world knew of Xenia’s greatness since her birth. She had always been vaunted as a prodigy of the empire, she had always been beautiful, she had always been cruel, and she had always been praised by her people. But to witness Nero’s rise to fame was a tale all its own. A tale the people of the BloodStar Empire cherished as he had risen from the depths of the fighting pits.

Xenia leaned forward making eye contact with Nero and licked his lash wounds moaning at the lush taste of his blood as she ran her tongue from end to end of the lash marks.

She slowly worked her way up to Nero’s neck sucking violently until his skin was worn away leaving a bloody hickey of sorts. She softly said, “I’ll control myself for now, but any other time babe, I’m sucking until I reach your carotid artery.” She bit her lip, “And then I’m going to bite it.”

She bit her lip again and moaned, “Fuck! I’m not sure I can stop myself, Nero. You had better stop me. Please.”

She then whispered in his ear, “Show these men and women how to fuck an empress properly. Won’t you?”

He suddenly felt the overwhelmingly restrictive force of her bloodbending abate, and he reached up grabbing her throat and leaning forward holding her in the air by her neck as he sat up. His hand was massive and fully encircled her neck as he closed his grip around her.

Women in the stadium instinctively touched their necks as a reaction to seeing Nero pick up Xenia so easily. They gawked at his massive hands, strong god-like physique, and ability to switch from submissive to dominant at the whim of his empress.

As he held Xenia in the air by her neck, the tension on the whip abated for a moment as he began to raise and lower her onto his cock as he lifted and lowered her up and down on his big cock using nothing more than his massive arm to do so.

He then threw her down onto the bed. She landed with a pleasured whimper and a smile as she bloodbent his cock engorging it to an even more massive length and girth with a visibly throbbing dorsal vein and rock-hard glans.

The crowd in unison let out an, “OOOH AAHHH!” at the sight of Nero’s enhanced cock. It was obvious for all to see that Xenia welcomed what was to come next as he inserted his oversized and engorged cock into her inflicting streaks of both pain and pleasure which fueled Xenia further towards orgasm.

Nero began to fuck her hard on his knees between her legs. He grabbed her hips holding her firmly as he thrust in and out fast and hard colliding with her pelvis with each deep penetration. The collision offered an additional sensation of pleasure driving them both towards orgasm.

Xenia, overwhelmed with pleasure, grabbed the whip tightening it around his neck as she yanked him down over her demanding a kiss while he fucked her. She held his face over hers as she made out with him while he continued to thrust his cock in and out pounding her.

Then, Xenia let out a deafening cry as her eyes rolled back. Her grip of the whip around Nero’s neck tightened as she uncontrollably squeezed it harder and harder as her body was overtaken by a surging orgasm which had reached its threshold.

The entire coliseum looked on as Nero brought Empress Xenia Victoria BloodStar to orgasm on her wedding day.

Nero did not let up for a second; on the contrary, her tight grip and loud cries of pleasure fueled him further creating a positive feedback loop resulting in wave after wave of pleasure for Xenia.

Xenia managed to catch her breath and hurriedly say, “Cum! Cum in me, Nero! Now!”

Nero yearned for those words as he instantly halted all of his learned techniques to hold himself back. At her word, his edged cock began to pump and release a massive load of cum inside of her. The rush and ejection of his cum inside of her set off an entirely new wave of pleasure for Xenia. She reached up to his side with a glowing hand of healing ki and subtly laced her healing ki interweaving it into his genitourinary system to prevent any refractory period while also creating more cum along with fulfilling the criteria for him to cum over and over again with utmost pleasure until she decided to stop it.

Nero fucked her with unending passion as his never-ending orgasm of pleasure led to massive amounts of cum which began to spill out of Xenia creating a pool of cum upon the bed for all to see. This vortex of pleasure continued with Xenia kissing and passionately biting Nero’s lips as she held his face in place for her to kiss with the whip while he continued to fuck her hard.

After five minutes of blissful, life-changing, multi-minute orgasming for both Xenia and Nero, she finally allowed it to come to an end.

Xenia’s grip let up as her hand fell to the bed. Nero fell beside Xenia in the bed with a now loosened whip around his neck. Both lay naked catching their breaths as the coliseum began to erupt into the loudest roars of cheers of the day yet.

The vibrations of the cheers combined with the post-orgasm buzz felt divine as both lay next to each other in bed on full display. Xenia looked to the side eyeing Nero, “Amazing, love. Simply amazing.”

Xenia then leaned up and the cheers quieted as she spoke, “Thank you all for being a part of this historic day. My first days as empress will be busy ones. Citizens of this empire will have no enemies as we all become kings and queens of this world. But before I embark on that journey…” She eyed Nero’s cock absolutely drenched in cum, “Nero and I have quite the mess to clean up, don’t we?”

She then reverse straddled Nero placing her pussy in his face as she positioned herself into a sixty-nine position. She began to suck and lick his still-hard cock while he licked her inner thighs and pussy clean of cum.

The crowd cheered, and Xenia created a portal next to the bed. She then rolled their intertwined bodies off the bed and into the portal as they disappeared from the coliseum in an instant marking the end of the wedding.

While festivities for the empire would continue for days, Xenia and Nero landed in her luxurious bed within the BloodStar Castle where they continued their post-orgasm play.

Only moments passed before Xenia stopped and looked at an open window though.

She grabbed and donned a silk crimson-red robe laid out for her before quietly looking to the window while picking up an unopened envelope on her nightstand.

“You’re lucky I am in such a good mood. But whoever you are, I recommend caution. Though it seems you have already thrown caution to the wind.” She sat on the edge of the bed facing the large open window, and Nero stood. He began to stomp towards the window to investigate; however, Xenia held out her arm stopping him.

“Is it better to be tortured by me when I am angry? Or when I am blissful? Fueled by rage or fueled by enjoyment? I suppose we can ask you soon.” Xenia smiled widely and crossed her legs, “Come now. Should I open this letter before or after I play with you?”

Meanwhile, outside clinging to the castle beneath the window sill, was Secretary Nadia Singer. She quietly thought to herself, “How does she know I am here? The window was open when she left. She knows that.”

Nadia then heard Xenia call out, “I know you are there because you have blood coursing through your veins and thoughts within your head.”

Nadia came to the sudden realization that Xenia’s powers and abilities exceeded all currently known understanding of the BloodStar Empress. Consequently, Nadia pulled herself swiftly up onto the window sill and into the master bedroom.

She kneeled, “Forgive my intrusion of your privacy and secretive nature. I only meant to ensure delivery of the envelope in your hands before making my exit.”

Xenia stood up and walked directly in front of Nadia looking down at her, “And just what is in my hands?”

Nadia respectfully answered to the best of her abilities with her head bowed so low her forehead nearly touched the ground, “A wedding gift from my Commander-in-Chief, President Irwin Hammond of the United States. The contents are for your eyes only, Empress Xenia BloodStar.”

Xenia held the envelope in her hands and smiled at the envelope, “Oh my old friend Hammond. Let’s see what gift he has for me on my wedding day. You had better hope it is a worthy one. Your life depends on it.”

0