Unreasonable Anger
234 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: I may have gone a bit overboard here but hey, who gives a shit. I don't and yours don't matter.)

Trambelio Mansion (Former),

"You wouldn't happen to be planning to backstab me now would you?"

Angra Mainyu's lips twitched as he took a step back, feeling the Magician's defences kick in preventing him from reading the man's mind like before..... If someone thought he'd breached them, they were fucking crazy, how the hell was he going to do that? Weak as he was right now? He'd just slipped through in a moment of shock!

"Of course not, my word is my bond." Roman lied as easily as he breathed, smiling harmlessly with closed eyes, his head resting in his hand, "My family be cursed if I'm lying." He reaffirmed, smirking, that happening would be a good thing in every situation.

"...." Angra Mainyu, Ahriman, didn't believe the Magician anymore, narrowing his gaze as he leaned forward a bit, hands on his hips, "You're definitely lying."

"Well done, genius." Roman clapped his hands several times, "Good job reaffirming the obvious, bloody retard." The Magician sighed, looking down.... There weren't many servants left were there? If the words of the idiot before him were to be believed, the second caster and first lancer were dead.. Archer and Saber had been felled by himself leaving behind only his own, Iskander, Artoria and Nobunaga....

That was good, he'd been looking to wrap the matter up...

"But well..." Roman stood up, dusting the back of his suit out of habit, "It doesn't really matter, I would sign a geis assuring your resurrection if I could..." He gestured to their surroundings, "Unfortunately though, all we can do is trust each other for now." No contracts would be signed in this place.

".....Alright..." The Evil God nodded reluctantly, what was the worst that could happen? He would end up reviving in the next war anyway..... The worst would just be a few more decades of waiting.

And just like that, a temporary alliance was made between man and god... though, the latter was more Daemon than an actual God.

"I can see why most people would dislike you.." Ahriman commented, his body slowly disappearing into the dark background.

"Oh please, I'm a hedonist, you think I care about people?"

"Then I suppose you won't care about your dead berserker."

"....Was?"

-

Fuyuki, Japan,

Shinto District,

Waver tapped Roman's shoulder, long used to the pleasant shower of rain and completely unbothered by his wet clothes..... Still, he did want to punch the Magician's face... Despite his eyepatch, cane and his own hair sticking to his figure thanks to the rain, the Trambelio didn't look any less attractive than before.

His musings were brought to an abrupt halt by a black car arriving nearby, moving at speeds that would have one arrested.... It seemed the driver didn't really care about that though, nor did they care about the car remaining intact going by the fact that one door had been ripped off, a window was missing and the whole car looked like it went through a storm... A storm of mud, dirt,... and shit.

The car came to a stop just near them, the clashing servants being ignored by the driver and a well dressed old man stepped out of the driver's seat. He carried himself like nobility...no, like a servant to a prestigious family. Something that was reaffirmed for Waver when he opened the backdoor and a young dark skinned or maybe heavily tanned woman, stepped out, she had short hair and wore a dress that practically screamed wealth.

"....Who?" Waver gulped nervously, clenching his fists to give himself some semblance of confidence.. Clearly the woman was a magus, a high ranking one no doubt with the sheer presence she had despite not saying a word.... Then there was the fact that she seemed barely bothered by the lightning dancing overhead, eventually clashing and leaving everything around in ruins with each collision.

"Greetings." The woman did a small bow before standing straight, her gaze serious and focused....., "Asheara Mystras, daughter of Lord McDonell Trambelio Elrod." Asheara introduced herself in a monotone voice, giving away no emotions whatsoever...

"Bow your head!" The man Waver presumed to be her butler, ordered in a hushed voice, pointing downwards with a gloved hand...

Waver tilted his head, mildly confused before it hit him, "I....I.. W-Welcome, Lady Trambelio!" He earnestly lowered his head, arms on either side...

Perhaps staying with Roman had desensitised him to the weight the Trambelio name carried in the Magus Society... The leaders of a Clock Tower faction, Lords of one of the twelve departments, Masters of General Fundamentals, a family old enough for none to know just how far back they went and individual powerhouses with numerous houses both under and with them.... mostly under them.

"No need for these trivial things." Asheara dismissed him with a wave of her hand, instead walking up to Roman and standing right in front of him. She slightly bowed her head making her butler's mouth open wide in shock, "Greetings... brother." She spoke politely, standing back up to her full height.

"....He seems to be busy with something..." Waver added, his voice hushed and low, someone like him didn't dare to even risk upsetting a member of the Trambelio main family... However, before he could get sidetracked thinking about the consequences, the young magus noticed that the girl had started trembling, her gaze fixed on the ground and became curious as to what could cause it...

"I....I...came to t-talk...." Asheara's voice trembled, much like her figure, the girl didn't dare meet her older brother's gaze, afraid...

".....Later."

".Y...Yes o-of course."

An unusually bland answer for Roman, in an unusually calm voice...

Waver took a step back, his hair standing up as his instincts warned him of danger, "Roman?" He didn't even notice the butler's face reddening in anger, much less him just straight up walking to Roman and trying to shove him forward... Keyword being 'trying'.

"How dare a cripple like y-"

The older man froze in his tracks once he met the 'cripple's' gaze, even his raised arm frozen in it's place..... He slowly lowered it, stumbling back several steps...

Waver was intrigued but.... much more concerned, this was unlike the man.... Only when he actually saw his face did he realise it was much worse than it looked... Fist clenched so hard it drew blood and gritted teeth, magical energy slowly oozing from his figure..... Roman Trambelio was angry.

Still, it didn't warrant the reactions the other two were having.... that was what he thought until, much like a dam being opened, magical energy flooded the area, even managing to halt the fighting servants.

This....This amount..... so.... the flare of prana earlier hadn't been a servant? It had been Roman? Weren't they in extreme danger right now? Waver's mouth was left hanging when the Magician simply vanished into thin air....

"T....That was a.... failure?" Asheara asked slowly, hugging herself with her arms, trying to calm herself after seeing so much prana so close....., "Tell me!" She turned to her butler, her eyes serious and thoughtful...

"I don't know." The older man admitted, wanting to refuse the reality of the situation, how could this be? "T...That was the young master?" ..... Roman Trambelio? That was Roman Trambelio?! The incompetent trash that had trouble with basic reinforcement? The cripple with a blind eye and a defunct leg? This had to be a dream...no, a nightmare.... His own horrible treatment of Roman flashed through his mind at a sickening pace, his entire world shattering.... He.. He was fucked wasn't he?

-

"Wha...."

Tamamo no Mae's ears twitched and her head shot towards Shinto District... The Caster leaned against a wall, a hand on her chest, "What happened?" Her three tails stood on end, greatly alarmed and she felt nauseated...., "What is going on?" Was she sick? Could servants even get sick? Was that scientifically possible?

"Damn mutt." Thea grumbled, still salty about what had happened an hour or two ago, sitting on a pile of rubble with Sakura on her lap, "Damn mutt."

"You don't need.... to repeat yourself..." Tamamo fell to the ground, being forced to hold herself up with outstretched hands...

"What's wrong?" Luviagelita Edelfelt knelt down next to her, slightly worried about the fox eared woman that had protected her life and honour.... A debt the Edelfelt would be sure to repay

"Something's happened with Master." The Caster spoke slowly, her breathing a bit haggard... Prana was flooding her body through their connection, mixed with nothing but rage... Rage she wouldn't feel ever, period. She never really did get truly pissed off and this... This was a bit too much to bear for someone like her... Not to mention the oddly disgusting nature of the prana, was something tainting it? There was no way her Master's magical energy could be so... so... nauseating.

"What's wrong?" Thea immediately asked, her expression instantly changing to one of worry and concern....

"He's...angry?"

"....Are you serious?" Thea asked in alarm, balling up her fist, a strange expression crossing her face..

"I'm sure."

"That is very bad…"

Thea remembered that the last time it had happened, an entire noble house was uprooted from the ground up, with not even branch families spared.. The worst part was that the incident was never traced back to him.

…Her Master had a thing for going overboard and getting extremely serious when he did actually encounter something serious…. By his standards.

===

Share thoughts mfs.

-

You can find up to 7 chapters ahead at patre0n.com/stoned_face

10