Chap 1
3.4k 17 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

School life was never easy for the feeble ye see, momma always told me to be the nicest guy I could and don’t try to ruin anybody's day by spilling milk on ‘em or accidentally knocking down their book and books, sometimes even bookes!

What my school is, mind you, is a very average school, but it’s new. I biked mahself ten kilometers through it on the way to grand grand’s house multiple times when it was built. The construction men love me there and we always chat—most of ‘em are tan and tall ya know? Two even missed a finger or two which is a very very scary job!

On my first day of highschool, I remember wearing a tank top because I could not find my uniform. Didn’t wanna mama to wake up so early so did not tell or ask her either, she got work late at night cleaning them streets, so here I would love to tell ya not to litter; or do, I do not have the ability to control that, but I wish that you do not since mama usually came home very ill and tired and I don’t wish that for her. She also told me to wear fancy pants she sewed herself, or they were called trousers and they were chocolate milk color, it is yellow, but not yellow, more skin yellow like chocolate milk, hence the name. It was long to my heels so I had to peel ‘em up a bit. 

With my favorite tank top that I biked with every day, I felt very confident biking myself into the parking lot because uniforms don’t dictate no person, that was where some fella decided it would be nice to point and laugh at me, don’t ever do that if you ever expected mutual respect. But then soon more and more people were giggling, they were pointing and some may even spill their drink out of their mouth up out their nose laughing which was nastay.

I got my class and was seated in the back hence a bit of my height, I don’t play sport but grandnie told meh that was because of all the biking’s I have been doing all day instead of making friends, well I’ll tell you something I dun dare to tell her, that I do make friends! I usually bike to little Tony house to see him play on the phone those, Moba thingy you called. I don’t like phones, they are confusing and the videos are not easy to my eyes and hand coordination.

So my class was relatively easy to find, it was next to the cafeteria and I swear mid listening to the teacher I can smell baked beans so I said miss, were those baked beans? To which she replied, Jimmy, pay attention, it’s still an hour until lunch then you can eat.

Well what she did not know was that I can not afford to eat here, but I had ter biked back home three kilos for lunch momma prepare before she gone then I immediately have to go back to school, but most of the time I would still be late in the next class no matter how fast I was.

I went in late for school and was still sweating, but this time I knew and got time to switch from mah black to my white tank top, which less people pointed at now. Mid class was when the class representative, who was sitting next to me dropped her rubber, or erasure ye called. I picked it up for her to finally notice that she was sitting beside me. Seriously, focusing on the chalkboard alone got my mind really occupied that I didn’t know better.

She was quite beautiful you see, black long hair, square glasses and always a kind smile. She nodded and opened her palm for me to drop the rubber in instead of a thank you and we never got around another word since. But I did know earlier from the teacher that her name was Mary though.

“How was school today honey,” momma asked. “It was fantase, mom” I replied.—Yeah I knew how to say fantastic, but she loved it when I said fantase instead. In reality, the classes were just simply starting out with those electrons and breathing in plants or sumthin complicated that I can’t write down fast enough because I only listen with my eyes open wide like I was shocked or something. I am under qualified to be here but momma wanted me to get an educate no matter what, and I’ve been going for years now it’s highschool.

That night when putting myself to sleep with my hands on my belly, when loud phone-like noises banged my ears, it was like little Tony ones. But then I opened my eyes to see something floating midair, it was a blue board with black text, holy moly! With words on it too! Just like in class, but class was a more green board and this thing, I could not touch, so I assume it is not asking me to wipe it.

Do you accept the system?

[Yes]                        [No]

It seems innocent, and momma was sleeping, so I don't want to cause any ruckus.

"Excuse, sir or madam,"—I says—"We were tryin and sleep, can you don't."

But somehow someway, it did not answer, when I move my head, it moves with me in front of my eyes, like a pair of glasses ye see! Those cheap ones that comes with buying those chocolate milk. That was when I reach my hand out to try and shoo it away, accidentally hitting the left button, it said Yes.

Welcome to the Lustful system

You have acquired [Dominant Aura]
You have acquired [Submissive Aura]
You have acquired [Aura Adaption]
You have acquired [Hand of Midas]
You have acquired [Eye of Horus]
You have acquired [Body Immunity]

Quests:
[Empty]

Thank You For Choosing Us

I went to sleep because it was all too annoying to read and momma said I don't read at the middle of the night.

60