Chap 7 (Yuri/Girls Smut | 3rd POV | seggg)
2k 11 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
My first attempt of writing smut, please give thoughts

After their hugging session, Lily Lililith insisted that she had to leave, so Jimmy nodded, saying.

"Well, let may led ye down now."

Before leaving, he had to get out of the group hug first, luckily without being suffocated, but in order to get out, he had to separate them to make an opening.

Hand of Midas activated

"Ah~"

"Kya…~"

Jim and Lily got down first, unknowingly leaving Mary; the class rep and Aoi, their homeroom teacher both turned on, laying flat on the ground with their crotch itching. 

Their entire nervous system was aroused and put to work  with full capacity, reacting to the slightest wind creeping through the fabrics covering their flesh. Aoi Caravan, being the woman she was, decided to make use of everything at her disposal, with a smug she calmly unbuttoned herself and sat up.

"Um… Daddy~" Mary with no care in the world anymore, she was drooling all over her own students uniform, while pleasuring herself by rubbing her own breasts against her clothes or her thighs against themselves to stimulate her vagina. Mary slowly opened her eyes to see something magnificent; her English teacher, Miss Caravan, was sitting on top of her while being topless, the only thing keeping her breasts from view was a pair of black brassiere.

“Miss… Miss-”

“Shh…” Aoi put her hand over Mary’s mouth, shutting the girl down before ever so calmly whispering to her ear. “Enjoy this, my dear student…”

That soothing voice of a young woman; possibly just mid twenties was another turn on that Mary didn’t know she needed, she laid there defenseless as Aoi took off her glasses and put those wet lips on hers.

“Hm…”

The two joined as one, though through some clothings, Mary could feel the warmth of Aoi’s breasts pressing against her own as they kissed passionately. Mary was confused and weary; easily dominated by Aoi’s experienced tongue wrapping around and twirling hers. The young class rep felt as if that lasted forever, she wanted this to continued until those high above constellations shatters and stars explodes, yet the kiss only lasted for a minute before Aoi pulled out, still with the biggest grin of satisfaction while her student was trying to leaned her head up, wanting for more yet unrequited.

“At this point… We are sharing a lot, love.”

A classroom, a rooftop, alone time, a love interest, saliva, those things came across Aoi’s mind as she pressed on without a second thought.

“Wait- miss… This is…” Mary got her hands up to cover her face in embarrassment, yet no resistance was shown when she noticed Aoi beginning to move her hands downwards to Mary’s clothes and started unbuttoning her.

“You got an A minus this morning… Let me change that.” Aoi chuckled even more. Then with one final hasty push, Mary’s school uniform was stripped off her body and she’s also topless. The evening orange shone on them as Aoi licked her lips and leaned downwards to give her student a nice kiss on her neck with her grin still there. “White… Cute.”

“No don’t look! A-aum…~” Mary’s cheeks turned all red and hot, she actually tried to push Aoi away before another hit of pleasure got her. With Mary’s bra still intact, Aoi simply folded it upwards and leaned her in with tongue to start and toy around with the little girl’s erected nipples. The woman enjoyed every second of it—she didn't even took her time to breath while devouring Mary's chest, squeezing and groping the other side at the same time.

"You got me all tense up, love~" After a short while, Aoi sat up, admiring her work of art as her brightest student; the class representitive, was laying below her, pleasured with her eyes staring up into the skies and her tongue can't help but inching out wishing for more action. Upon noticing Aoi has stopped, Mary Antoinette slowly got her senses together, and was surprised to see the woman standing up and started completely undressing herself; on the school's rooftop—completely naked from the top down to her butt and legs, keeping only her black pair of undergarments on.

"Beg."

With Mary half conscious on the floor, Aoi Caravan got on her knees right on top of her, covering the young girl's eyes with the sight of her underwear. Juices dripping one or two small drops onto her lips, Mary can sense a very frowsty smell of a woman; of lust and of desires. She licked and swallowed what was on her mouth before whimpering, her hands already down to her own pants.

"Please... Give me your pussy, miss Caravan, I want more."

That evening, the two just got a little closer.

24