Chap 12
768 9 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Oh, hello dere miss Caravan, fancy seein’ ye.”

So what happened after schoul yesterday now was I went to the nurse and I asks Lady Denana, or she called herself; Madam Nedada if she wanted me to help with anythin’. But she was not there now which was strange to may, cus the last days I’ve seen the nurse usually stays there for quite a while even after when the students were gone. So I decided not to say none to that. But when I was bouta bike my way outside, ye know wot I saw? My homeroom English teacher; miss Aoi Caravan was waitin' in her car outside the schoul for sum reason now.

"Oh, Jimmy dear, how are you doing?" She waved at may, while rolling her windows down which wus very black and hard to see thru I'd tell ya.

"Fantase, miss. I'm just bouta go help some deeds for the day now."

"You are?” She says while smiling, “I'm always fascinated by how nice you are, dear. I wish one day my children could be like you. What are you planning to do?"

"Well you might don’t want a child like may, miss.” I answers truthfully I, “Yesterday me with Mary and Lily got help finding missing cats and got sum money and I’m going to go to the charitable house and offer sum help now ma’am.”

“Well perhaps I could come with you, do you want a ride?” Miss Caravan nods her head to the shotgun seat now.

“That’d be fantase miss, just please gimme for a minute now.”

vroom vrooooom

Out of nowhere on the street now I saw was a nice hot yellow two door car running its engine, the car was quite short let me tell ye, you have to really bend to sit in it and it’s not one of those things you can take the roof off, but them rims were gold which was nice I suppose.

“A lamborghini, here, woah.” Miss Caravan got her head outside the window to look with may now.

“Wait for may, miss.” I said before biking over to the car. That was when a nice lookin’ man in a navy colored buttoned shirt came out of the driver seat, he was gettin’ a bit thin on his top with a nice pair of sunglasses with ‘im. Which wus strange to may now since it’s in the afternoon and the weather’s nice ‘nough I suppose. Or maybe I’m just not sensitive to the hotness now.

“Hey, what are you doing?” He took of his glasses to get a better look at may, see now, that’s why I don’t usually like those thangs. I saw him squinted a bit before commenting ‘gain “Is that you… Jimmy Evans?”

After a minute of chattin’ now I lend the bike to him and he went and park his car and rode on it to keep it safe now and then I went back to miss Caravan and fellas lemme tell ya she was as surprised as those emojis lil Tony showed may now, her eyes were so wide it oughta pop out of them sockets anytime soon.

"Was that… Olen Kusm? The wealthiest man alive?" She asked while squinting as the man biked across.

"Well ye." I answered, "He's one nice fella. Do ye want me to drive, miss? It will only be half an hour on now."

"Can you even drive, dear?" Aoi Caravan asks may with a grin and lookin me up and down like she ain’t believing none.

"Well, yes, miss." I search may wallet for the driver license with may name on it, it was a Class A CDL thingy. Must have caught miss Caravan by 'urprises again now. She lend her hand out, I gave her it, she looked it up and down, flick it a bit. How old are you again? She asked. Six teenth years, ma'am, I answered. Now after that there were an awkwardly long pause now I dont know why.

"On second thought, just let me drive, dear. Come on, sit next to me."

Her voice was offly different I'd tell ye. It was not high and playful like two seconds ago but now it bit more serious, but she quickly chuckled it off, shook her head and be normal again now before openin the door to her nice four door black car. On the way to the charitable house tho, miss Caravan kept making remarks on how much she liked may, I answered back de same that I think she's wonderful and beautiful too, then she pulls my hand and got me touching her thigh which was highly dangerous and I don't encourage none to follow now since distraction is very scary for drivers.ry.

We got through the city and got to a grassy part, ye know what I’m talkin’ bout. The places where there’s mountains and hills, maybe them are call outskirts I suppose now? Anyhow, mostly of it are very nice grass and hills or mountains and windy breezes now, miss Caravan and I arrived at a church at the edge of town, and directly opposite of that church is the chartiable house I mentioned. It still earlay afternoon so I don’t expect much visitors yet, but the cooks should be in there and I’ll be glad to help ‘em.

“Well, miss. Dere a parking space just above there now, let’s go there then we can be back here on foot.”

The building was very big now, it’s almost half a footbal field or sum, when you walked in the first thang you oughta notice, especially at these hours are the smell, the smell of gigantic pots food bouncing all and ‘round the walls, tables and windows are magnificent. It was a cafeteria like thingy now with a lot, a lotter and a lottest tables, like the number  of them tables was beyond what my toes and hands can count. And further down, at the very end was the kitchen and the food distributing thingy that I usually helps at, we oughta put on protection clothes and uses big spoons, ladels or tongs to put a nice amount of food on the plate for each and every one, admittedly at times even though they would says one scoop of mash potataes, I’d get a full scoop almost like one a half, anything to get an empty belly goin’ now!

“Oh, Jim! you’re here!”

From behind may now, was a familiar voice, a young sister with long white, almost snowy like hair from the church was dere and I knew who she wus because she’s Hailey. A friend of mine, she’s like a year older than me but our relationship was strange now; it’s always me being more of her guidance and telling her about mah stories and such since she didn’t get much time outside of her work. She was raised at the church now but never wore herself a nun outfit. She loves may stories now and would lighten her eyes up with joy every time I told ‘em.

New Quest Available: Seduce Hailey
Reward: Seven system points, height improvement
Time Limit: 167:59:59

That blue board thingy showed up again while I was greetin’ Hailey now, that was when I noticed the blueboard didn’t get out of my eyes even when I blink. But rather it counted down to 50 seconds before finally disappearing, gladly none notices that though as Hailey went in with mine for a handshake as usual, I've seen people greet with huggings now but since my momma told me I shouldn’t initiate a hug and her momma told her that it’s not wise to make such intimate contact with the opposite gender. We'd figure a handshake the best and friendliest thing there are!

Thank you for choosing us.

16