Chap 35. A Day of Naomi
211 9 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My... Jimmy, did you see that? Naomi did tell you that if Naomi drops a coin from such height down and hit a brick, the brick would be broke in half, didn't Naomi? Hahaha."

"Well it sure have, so cool ye got such a collection of shiny coins now."

It was early mornin' when Naomi drove Jimmy Evans over to the highest apartment building around town and showed him her shiny gold coins from ancient Germany that she got. But then she told him to stand below near a construction site where she would drop a coin down onto a pile of brick. To which Jimmy did and sure enough it was strong enough to pierce into a brick and bent itself a bit.

That was it for their meeting, so she went by her day as usual. Naomi was walking down the streets alone with a nice black dress when she encountered the nurse of their school; Madam Nedada was bringing groceries home with the most tiring face on the planet, completely exhaused, like a rose wilting of sorts.

"My my... Naomi thinks Naomi remembers you from the rooftop, haha. You are Jimmy Evan's friend right? Naomi's name is Naomi."

"...Ah- Hello Naomi, I've been through a long day and I don't want to deal with your shit if you have any, kid." She answered, walking passed Naomi, to which the blonde girl did not get the hint and walked right behind.

"My... Naomi remembered your name, Madam right? It was such a weird one that it stoods out for Naomi, haha. Do you need any help? Naomi is really bored right now."

"..." The nurse stared at Naomi for a bit up and down, concluding that the girl might be not overly friendly, but just plain stupid. "Hmph... Fine, carry these for me, let's play a game back at my place."

...

click

Letting groceries on the kitchen table and making their way into the bedroom. Madam Nedada sat down to the floor with her legs crossed, Naomi nodded and did the same... Almost, sitting with one leg crossed, one leg up and having no regards to the fact that she's wearing a dress, with a smile and calm eyes as ever like nothing happened. Madam of course did not comment on the matter.

"I suggest we play Roulette."

"My... Naomi didn't bring any money, haha."

"I mean the Russian kind."

"Oh, haha. Naomi thinks it sounds lovely, too. What is that?"

As simple as that, their life was on the line, the nurse tied up her pink hair carefully before reaching down under her bed to drag out a wooden box, opening it, she got out a six-round revolver with shiny silver finish to it.

"Hmph... Smith & Wesson, 686 357 Magnum. Not my favorite but it's fun to play with."

"My my... You have such a cool toy underneath your bed, haha. Naomi wants to keep toys there too, but Naomi's giant spiders with pink bowties needed a place to sleep."

Madam Nedada looked up on Naomi, Naomi looked back at her. The nurse squinted, the girl tilted her head slightly all confused. Madam then carefully open up the case and let all six loaded bullet drops down to the ground, then giving it to Naomi.

"Pick up one, put in any hole and spin the cylinder."

3