Chap 46. Mercenary’s Shopping Day [3]
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I made mah way towards the street where they're fightin' now. Well it's kinda difficult callin' em a street since it's an empty part outskirt of our town now where there's only like a warehouse and a lotta sand everywhere, the nearest house imma able to see now is so far my eyes can't even see properly! I found Madam waitin' for me and a news... Uh, heyellcoper?, well lemme be real folks I kinda forgot the word for the flying car that aren't a plane now so I just kinda waved at 'em.

"My my... Should we do something? Haha."

Before I could even do none now I heard Naomi's voice from behind meh. That was surprisin' now cus I sprinted so fast here while Naomi I dun think was ever that fast if I kinda be frank with ye.

"I can not intervene with any Whiteground's operation. But you can give me a rock and I'll snipe everyone from here." Madam said now, before pausing and lookin' back at us "How are you guys able to hide your presence?"

We both looked at her, dumfounded now cus everything our nurse said kinda just wenta over mah head if imma be real withchu.

"Well I think can tryna talk to 'em if it's fine with you now. I think I know Giant Fish's friends over there, then those tough lookin' men I parachute with over dere and... and is that Murray, a friend of yours Naomi? I haven't seen him in a while now. Mah momma said y'all helped us lots, and I gotta resolve everything in peace now since momma don't want me to get into trouble and I don't wanna make 'er sad."

Both of 'em look at me, Naomi kept on smiling as ever, while Madam crossed her arms in front of 'er vest and got her sunglasses taken off so I can finally see Madam's eyes which I never thought was so bright now. Naomi then put 'er hands on her lips.

"My my... How about that? Jimmy Evans go in the middle of a gunfight while three of the most dangerous group in the UK confronts each other, hahaha. Naomi thinks it'll be so fun. Naomi will be waiting."

"I think both of you are mentally ill, but I'm not a doctor. My working licenses are provided for me illegally so I have no ground to judge you."

With the approval of mah friends now. I believe I must do what I must so that no one would get hurt now, people were goin' 'round runnin' from guns and very loud noises were goin' off all over the empty warehouse and no one of 'em seems to back down. So for mah protection in case things go wrong I plucked into my ears with mah hands since that's the best way to stop noises from coming in, I don't wanna my mom to hear the news that I broke my hearing and went deaf now since then I can't ride a bike to go to the streets and I can't help makin' Dashin' Door orders and can't help pay for lil' friend of mine's colllege or help mah mom with her job and I that'll be scary.

"Hello, can we stop?"

Both mah hands covered mah ears, I walked into the middle of the field so that peeps would see me now and I tried to speak loudly over the gun fight, which was scary cus they started lookin' at me now.

"Ceasefire! That's Lil' Evans!"

"That's the kid who we met on the ship."

"That's Jimmy, what is he..."

"He can do good origami did you know that?"

Surprisinly tho every noise stopped, like momma told me if yer asked nicely ye could get pretty much anything! But momma always told me not to use this power for bad and only to help mah friends.

"Lil' Evans! We traced the Tanisha kid that you mentioned and it led us to here! Those people with military uniform and vests are here when we arrived, they probably kidnapped the kid!" The friends of Giant Fish's yelled out to me now, I dun see their face behind cover but I know this particular voice.

"Jimmy Evans! We appreciated your help during the war for humanity sake but our debts are paid when we release Lady-Seven! Let us do our job and find that Tanisha kid!"

"Jimmy! It's Murray, lady Naomi called for us to find this kid, we must do everything in our power to finish the task! So leave the area before these dirt-head got a stray bullet from their happy finger!"

"Well let all calm now since I believe we all makin' a mistake now. I am with Madam and Naomi, we were just tryna find a girl from the missing poster now! If little Tanisha is here we coulda all help each other to find 'er don't ye think?"

"...The fuck? He called all of us here?"

"I trust you kid! I'm coming out first, hands off trigger!"

Well it turned out to be quite a big misunderstandin' now and I'm glad we all got it solved before anything would happen any further. Naomi and Madam came te confirm what I said and we all made friends. Thanks to the great intel from teh Whiteground, Giant Fish and Naomi's friends. We found this abandoned warehouse which was empty, but underneath wus very scary now! There was a really scary tunnel that a lotta kids were being transported via minecarts to sumwhere at the border i dun know but we found like 100 kids after the whole evening of investigation thanks ta everyone's help.

Turns out tho, the ppl behind the mass kidnappin' was bad people, a the enemies of Giant Fish he told may. Also the larger group overlooking their wrongdoings are a funded company or sumthin I dunno but Whiteground told me so, they be glad they got this under their radur and solved this, so everyone came home (like a 100 of 'em with us too) accomplishin' something.

As the night close down now I stand side by side with Naomi and Madam with nothing to say cus it's been a real tiring day since the morning I helped Phseu Isley build a portal to another dimension now. But I gotta a promise to keep so I led 'em to the night market where the nice folks there always gave me a good price tho I'm tad bit shy 'bout it if imma be honest withchu now. 

I got everything for mah new friends since the school year started, all were suggested by Naomi who helped me picked out the gifts now. She offered teh pay but it's kinda not nice to accept it now I believe.

For Mary Antoinette I got her sum chains for glasses, since the class rep always studyin' I suppose she could have had trouble with keepin' her glasses on 'er eyes and that could be quite scary now if it dropped and break. That's as far as I know now I dunno much 'bout wearing glasses maybe I should start doing that more if poss'ble

For Lily Lililith, I got her a plushy of Elmo from Sesame Street, I dun quite remember or know why now I just look at the store and decided on that.

For mah homeroom teacher, miss Aoi Caravan, I got her sum tea bags as well as sum covffee maybe, since we just convinced 'er to get off the alcoho' and beer so it's best she got sumthin to sip on whenever she feel likit now.

For Yuzu Mikan, I saw that she got a nice ol' collection of knives at her house so I have decided to get 'er something that are close to that now. A really fancy lookin' knife called "sashimi knife" that I've been told is quite sharp and durable now even tho it looked so thin.

I then asked Naomi if she woulda want anything and she said she'd like if humanity worshipped 'er which I dunno what she could meant by that cus I don't understand much at all but I'm glad she told me and I took a really long moment to think 'bout what I could have given her, so I got mah childhood friend a ruler! Naomi's new to our school now and probably need some equipment and a ruler sounds the same a ruler of a country or sum' which meant that it fits her description 'bout humanity under 'er or sumthin.

Of course a nice new dress for Madam, which Naomi picked out a black and purple dress that covered from her neck down to her knees but doesn't cover her arms which was weird to may now.

Hailey just moved into a new apartment now so I got mah friend sum scented candles. Well I dunno much so I asked the nice lady sellin' me that do ye have any apple scented candle since Hailey really liked apples but she said no which was unfortunate now. So I just got sumthin called Lavander which I hope ain't bad now.

Phseu... I got 'er some elements like a kilogram of "Au", then a kilogram of "Ag" and a bit of "Uranium" whatever them means that Naomi told me to buy, quite expensive really I never thought being a chemist would be dis hard now.

That's it for the day, I wanna go back to dinner and sleep now, momma must be worried sick.

0