[1] Is this for real?
474 8 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Cunto. In my past life i was a crocodile fanatic. I love crocodile so much ever since my father show me a photo of a crocodile since i was a 7 year old at the time. Because of that i now work at a crocodile farm. For other people this is the most scariest experience ever. But for me it a crocodile haven.

"Lily! Catch this meat"

I throw the meat to the enclosure. The crocodile jump at the meat and ate it whole with one bite.

"Good girl!"

I grabbed another chicken meat and throw it at another crocodile.

"Jake! Catch this meat! "

The crocodile come closer to the meat on the ground and ate it whole too.

"Good boy!"

I was cheering for them. These 2 crocodile are Jake and Lily. I named them because i was attached to them the most they are noticeable by their scar. That why i remember them.

So yeah. My everyday life routine is Sleep, Eat, Feed the crocodile, Eat and Sleep. That is all i do in everyday life for 10 Year. Im 27 Year old now. It would be boring for other people but for me it was good.

The new day went as usual. I Eat my breakfast at 5 Am before going. After i ate my breakfast i arrive at the crocodile farm at 6 Am. And until the end of day. I feed the crocodile and sometime play with them. After that i come home and ate before sleeping.

Until this day. Something gone wrong. As usual i was feeding the crocodile until i trip accidentally into the enclosure where almost all the crocodile reside same with Lily and Jake.

I fell and land inside the enclosure my crocodile are.

"Ow"

The crocodile approach with drool forming in their mouth. There is no way i will be rescue anyway. Since i arrive very early than my co worker. The crocodile lunged at me fiercely. I can feel my flesh being bitten off in every direction. The pain was unbearable. But it not bad getting killed by the same creature i love so much for over 20 year.

I can feel alot of my blood coming out from the bite of the crocodile. My consciousness was fading too. This pain is unbearable for me. As i prepare to die.

"Oh god please look over my crocodile. That is my final wish."

And that how i died by the creature i love so much. 

.

..

... 

I appeared on a white room with a person inside. As i approach him. The person turn their head to me

"Oh hello there little one."

The mysterious person voice was soothing. The person smile.

"Who are you? "

The person chuckle.

"Your people call me "God" in your original world. So i will go by with that name."

"What do God wanna do with me?"

The God chuckle again 

"I saw your pathetic life. It was pretty sad to see that you decide to love crocodile more than human."

"I don't have any family members anymore. My parents passed away very early. My sibling was murdered. I became an orphan at the age of 11. No one really cared about me except the crocodiles."

"Well well. Do you want a opportunity to live again?"

Even if i live again i would still not be a help to anyone else.

"Ah i forgot to mention. You will not be a human this time but your favorite animal. The crocodile."

"But the twist is that you will live in another world instead of your original world."

I froze for a bit and i was shocked at what he said.

"Ah. I don't have time. It time for you to be reborn. Good bye Human. "

Before i could speak a single word. I was transported with a bright light blinding me. 

"Go-"

Everything goes black again. As i stare at the void i was woken up by a light shining upon me.

"Where is this place? could this be a dream?"

I woke to see i was surrounded by marsh forest. As i look around even more i was near a shallow marsh pond.

"Am i still alive?"

As i try to stand up. I can't stand up, as i look around with my still blurry eye. to see that my used to be arm has became crocodile leg. I began moving the legs to see if it was real. It actually moved for real.

"No way? Is this for real."

I was shocked to the point i was rolling in the ground surprised. I got a hold of myself and began inspecting my body. My whole body have greenish scale with a long tail behind me. I was still trying to get used to the movement. It was not easy.

"This is harder than i thought."

I keep trying to use my front legs as a arm just to show how accustomed i am as a human. I was able to control myself finely after a few try. So i began wandering around the marsh forest while being cautiously about my surrounding. Oh yeah did that old man said this is another world? I think i began to believe it was true when a giant bee began chasing me.

"Why the hell there is a big ass bee here!" 

I run with all of my strength to escape the bee that have the size of a football with those long needle poking. I was able to hide from it in the shallow water of a marsh pond. The bee was scared of the water and run away. I could hold out my breath fine. Could my crocodile body is accustomed to live in water?

After the bee has left me. I walk out of the marsh pond while looking in every direction incase the bee is back. The surrounding was very muddy, There are bunch of plants around like cattail and lilypad but no living being inside the pond? Could be the pond was generated when i was reborned After seeing the bee left for real. I take a shallow breath. And wander into the lush forest again to see a hound is approaching me. The hound was faster than me so i can't retreat. I must be brave in this world rather than a coward. 

The hound jump on me. And i use my tall to knock it out and open my mouth to chomp the body to the point it bone cracked. And i did a death roll that was used by crocodile to kill their prey. And it whimper in pain and finally it died from the move and i dismember it in the process. The scene was gruesome. It was filled with a bunch with small flesh litter everywhere. It like something from a horror movie scene. Looking at the dead body of a hound make me super hungry. However i can't resist the hunger so i rip off a big chunk of the meat and swallow it whole. Initially i thought it would be disgusting since it was raw and bloody. But it actually was delicious. The taste remind me of fresh grilled steak. I guess my taste bud is different now.

After i ate the hound to the bone. I felt so full now like i ate in some big buffet. Until a blight blue screen appear in front of my face.

[You consumed a small mana crystal!]

[You gain 1 level]

[You have gain a skill Beast Roar ]

I was confused to seeing the weird blue screen. Until another blue screen pop out.

[Race:Crocodile]

[Level: 2]

[Skill: Gluttony EX, Ability thief EX, Beast roar D, The Chosen One EX]

This blue screen look like a status window? Eh i got some weird skill?

[Gluttony EX: increase your strength everytime you ate a mana crystal based on the rank]

[Ability thief EX: Obtain 1 skill from the enemy you killed]

[Beast Roar D: unleash a roar that sent fear to weaker enemy]

[The Chosen One EX: Gain 3x more experience than usual.]

It felt like i was reborn in a game world. The chosen one skill is way too overpowered! After that i decide to take a rest because my legs are super tired. I eventually found a resting area under the water logged in the marsh pond so i can rest peacefully. For now.

13