Chapter 31
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Jiang Zizai didn't expect that in the next morning there would be two important people who would come to see him.

The Purple Qilin Manor elders welcomed them respectfully.

However they didn't bother and they only wanted to see Jiang Zizai alone.

"These two esteemed guests saved your life yesterday, you must be respectful."

The elders knew that Jiang Zizai was used to being lawless since young and was afraid he would offend people which was why they reminded him.

Jiang Zizai knew who came.

He thought that they had already left Great Jiang King City.

Coming to the front hall, that devilish white dress girl was sitting on a chair, folding her legs. Her face was filled with a smile which could make one drunk, lazy and pampered, giving Jiang Zizai a flirting look.

"Little cutey your house is really luxurious, a through rich second generation, how interesting."

The feeling that made one's soul fall was actually so exciting.

Jiang Zizai braced himself, he wasn't willing to directly look at the beautiful looks of this girl. That was because she was like a whirlpool which could make one stand shocked on the spot.

"Raise your head, let sister get a good look at you."

"Argh." Jiang Zizai couldn't take her teasing.

However when he exchanged glances with her, that dazy, eyes that seemed filled with mist made Jiang Zizai a little distracted.

Looking at him like that, Jiu Xian couldn't help but break out into a laugh.

"Seniors what instructions do you have for us, to look for me..."

"The one beside me is called senior not me, not make me sound old or I will pull your tongue." Jiu Xian pouted, the way she acted angry cutely made her look more adorable.

"Yes yes!" Jiang Zizai could only nod his head.

They were his life saviors so naturally he had a good impression of them. Now when he faced them his heart was filled with gratitude.

That Xiao Youshan coughed lightly and said, "You are a disciple of God Worshipping Hall and am one of us. We found you because we have something for you to do. Even if you can't don't leak the news okay?"

Jiang Zizai swiftly said, "Don't worry, as long as I can help I will be your dog and horse. If I can't I will still keep it a secret."

Jiu Xian nodded her head, seemingly really pleased with his reply. Her eyes slowly lit up, "We are going to Black Collar Mountain Range to find a place called Black Soul Abyss. You are familiar here so just help us find someone who could lead us over to the Black Soul Abyss. Of course you have to keep everything a secret."

"Black Soul Abyss?"

Jiang Zizai was stunned.

Black Collar Mountain Range was like a shirt collar which wrapped around Great Jiang City, protecting the city. The city only had an entrance at the east which made it hard to attack but easy to defend.

Qilin Five Bloodline naturally hunted and trained in this mountain range. Within the vast and wide mountain range there were also some villages and towns within.

Black Soul Abyss was a really secluded area of the range. Huge fog wrapped around it all year round, it was said that there were relatively strong source beasts who frequented that area and was a place which normal civilians didn't dare get close to.

Of course most people wouldn't be able to even find it.

What were they going there for?

Was this a mission of God Worshipping Hall?

Jiang Zizai didn't ask more about it, he quickly said, "I have a brother, his ancestor hunted in the Black Collar Mountain Range, his father also often bring him over to pay respects to his ancestors. I heard him say that near his ancestral land there is a Black Soul Abyss. It should be the one that the two of you mentioned. He should be able to find it."

"Your brother? Oh Lu Yuan's son right. I remember that Lu Yuan's ancestors were hunters." Xiao Youshan nodded his head. Who knew that he was familiar with Lu Dingxing's father.
Jiu Xian laughed, "Your relationship should be extremely good. Then this is settled, your brother and you will follow us to the Black Soul Abyss."

"Me?"

Meeting her once, his soul was about to fall at every moment. If he was to spend a day and night with her, how amazing would that be.

He was able to follow beside such a beauty.

"Why, you aren't willing?" Jiu Xian's alluring gaze seemed like it drilled right into his heart, he was unable to resist her at all.

Jiang Zizai hesitated a moment and said, "If it was in the past there would be no problems, However the two of you should know about my family situation. There is one matter now which is that they might forcefully marry my sister in a month and a half..."

"So shameless?" Jiu Xian was a little shocked.

Actually Jiang Zizai was really smart. Even at this time he was still really calm.

From the conversation between the two of them and Nangong Que, as well as the huge power behind them, anyone could see that they are the only one who could help him.

In other words this is the time where he lacked backing the most. If he had such backing, there would be a chance for him to break the tough situation.

Since they had a use for him then at such a time it was expected that he thought for his family.

Jiu Xian sighed and then said, "Don't worry. Firstly, the journey will be settled in twenty days. Secondly if things go well, if our God Worshipping Hall disciple has problems we will help you deal with it."

Jiang Zizai was surprised.

He didn't expect that they were really willing to help him.

However he was a little curious in his heart. One must know that helping his family was like going against the Yanlong Emperor Dynasty. Even such a mysterious organisation like the God Worshipping Hall couldn't do whatever they wanted right.

"Don't think too much. They are strong, he has the Saint Dragon Emperor Sword in his hand. At most when they want to execute you we can save you. As for other aspects we can't do anything." Jiu Xian said.

To Jiang Zizai that was already enough.

Although he was to leave for twenty days which was slightly risky but after all Yunning was at home and would be able to support the family.

However to let these two occasionally help him out, it was worth a gamble! After all there was no one who was willing to help him anymore.

Even the Purple Qilin Manor people were running out.

For them to be able to help him a little was valuable enough.

Xiao Youshan looked at Jiang Zizai, suddenly saying, "Jiang Yunting is my junior brother at God Worshipping Hall, he helped me before."

So that was the case.

He was a friend of his father.

Now a large portion of people already didn't dare to walk too close to them.

No one was clear about what happened at Huangtian Pass.

For him to appear here was a rare and valuable matter.

"Then that's a deal." Jiu Xian was really happy, she stood up and stretched, the rising of her chest, demon-like body made Jiang Zizai's eyes open wide.

"Stop looking little friend." She blinked her eyes, that gaze made Jiang Zizai's face instantly turn red.

He suddenly thought that actually Lu Dingxing alone could lead the way, why did they have to drag him along. He couldn't lead them anyways.

He couldn't understand.

"Of course if you succeed in bringing us there I will privately give you some reward."

Jiu Xian walked over, her body had a fragrance that made one drunk. It wasn't ear piercing and but helped raise one's spirits, a perfect amount.

If one got close to her, one could see more clearly her shocking looks. Jiang Zizai could only feel amazed how there was such an alluring beauty in the world.

"I heard that yours is a Black Dragon Totem?" She suddenly reached out her thin hand, that smooth fingers pressed on his brow.

In that instance it was like he was shocked by lightning.

Weng.

Although he didn't view his totem but he could feel that his Life Ocean shook, like it was a little uneasy.

However the Little Fox Totem at the brow of Jiu Xian shone. In that instance her face suddenly turned red. Huge amounts of Heaven and Earth essence qi gathered towards her body.

That was a magical feeling, like the two totems were connected.

After this, the way she looked at him seemed to have changed, becoming even more flirty.

To be teased like that, he nearly bled from the nose.

This woman seemed like a devil whose one's soul and dreams revolved around, someone one desired.

Seeing Jiang Zizai like that, her laughter rang out.

"How cute, young fresh meats are really great."

Jiang Zizai couldn't understand it, what was she speaking about, why did she call him meat, he wasn't fat.

"In my old home, your looks are enough to be a small superstar." She suddenly reminisced about the past.

"What is a superstar? Stars in the sky?" Jiang Zizai was really lost.

"Okay I won't tease you anymore."

Jiu Xian kept her smile and patted his chest and said, "I have two Top Time Grade battling techniques, I got it by luck a few years back but couldn't use it. One is a body technique and another a fighting technique, all related to the dragon totem but also not related to the Yanlong Emperor Race. If you complete the mission this is your reward."

Jiang Zizai was delighted.

With Ruohua in the Xiongsha Jail, he was unable to get any new battling techniques.

He believed that Jiu Xian's battling techniques, which were High Time Grade battling techniques would definitely not be weak.

The key was that it was from her.

That in itself was enough for him to keep it for a long long time.

The cover of it probably had her fragrance on it.

"Make some preparations, midnight tomorrow sneak to the East City Gate to find us. Remember don't spread it out and don't let anyone know." Jiu Xian used her fingers to knock his forehead.

"Surely!" Jiang Zizai suddenly felt like even if Nangong Que and the others were there he wouldn't be afraid.

His heart was filled with huge amounts of questions.

Before Xiao Youshan left, he turned around and looked at him, his gaze was really deep and tough to read.

0