Brynn’s Bacon (R-18)
991 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CW: Cute pancakes. Also bacon.

Brynn twisted and turned in bed, trying to find another comfortable position cuddling his adorable lover. The sun was barely risen, and snuggling Fel was on his top five list of favorite things. Her fiery hair tangled around her ears and cheeks, errant strands flickering in the breeze of her slow, rhythmic breathing. The sunlight peeked through their blinds, highlighting the flush of her soft cheeks.

Brynn could study her all damn day and not feel like a moment was wasted.

But he was itching to do something—he’d never been very good at sitting still. He scratched his chin and sighed. If he couldn’t sleep, he could at least do something nice for Fel. Breakfast was the best meal of the day, after all, and their fridge was stocked with bacon, sausage, eggs, and pancake ingredients.

Fel was usually the one to wake him with the delicious aromas of cooking and coffee. It had taken her a long time to get the hang of the culinary arts, but she was pretty damn good at breakfast. Brynn did his best to teach her the basics and she was a rapt student. Even if he’d had to wolf down bacon the consistency of charcoal and scrambled eggs turned to little rocks more times than he could count. Everything she did was a labor of love. Picturing her smile and surprise with Brynn taking the reigns on breakfast was enough to push him out of bed.

He left the warmth of the covers, exchanging them for a plain pair of boxers and a t-shirt. Quietly padding across the wooden flooring barefoot, he made his way from their bedroom to the kitchen. He had the talent to make himself completely undetectable—not a sound from his footsteps or breathing. Perhaps it was the senses of the wolf he’d been oh-so-blessed with. Or the years of solitude he’d spent before meeting Fel. It wasn’t like Stacy was great at conversation, what with being a goddamn car.

Running one hand through his thick hair, he propped open the fridge and gave it a precursory glance. The realization suddenly struck him that he’d only made pancakes like once since they’d moved in together. Okay, maybe pancakes weren’t the best idea. But there was still plenty of bacon and eggs and juice. In the freezer, they had a package of microwavable waffles and some hash browns. Not exactly five-star restaurant quality, but it was the thought the counted, right?

Brynn dug a few choice pots and pans free from below the oven and popped them on the stovetop. At least he knew enough not to burn the house down—he’d made himself bacon and eggs plenty of times. Given that, more often than not, it was on Stacy’s engine. But that wasn’t the damn point. If he was careful enough not to kill his car with bacon grease, he could cook a few things on a stove.

But beyond the waffles with the packaging on the directions, he wasn’t quite sure how long everything took to cook. He just recognized it when it was done.

“Well, fuck. Hm. Bacon first, then,” he grumbled.

He peeled open the package and tossed eight slices on the skillet. Fel would only eat two or three with everything else he was making, but he wondered if the other five would be enough for him. Whatever, not like he couldn’t make more later on.

The greasy strips heated and sizzled, sending pleasing scents drifting through the kitchen. It only took a minute before Brynn’s mouth was watering. Though he’d never tried, he was sure he could eat an entire sheep the moment he crawled out of bed in the morning. The image of Fel watching in a mix of horror and admiration while he sunk his teeth into a live sheep’s leg made him chuckle.

“Mmm. That smells good.”

“Shit!” Brynn started. He had sunk so far into his sheep-eating fantasy that he hadn’t heard Fel approach. Which was surprising since even the smell of her was enough to catch his attention from across the room. Then again, he had a fucking pig’s worth of bacon on the stove.

“Sorry, babe.” Fel grinned, little sharp, white teeth gleaming through thin lips. Yeah, she wasn’t sorry at all.

“Did I make too much noise?” Brynn scratched the back of his neck and rolled his shoulders.

Fel shook her head and fingered the wide lines of her stomach. “Mia kicks like a horse.”

“Ah, just like her mom, then.” Brynn returned Fel’s smile and drank the sight of her in. Sleep-tousled hair frayed in an array of directions created of their own design. One of the spaghetti straps of Fel’s top slipped down around her pale shoulder while the dangling fabric hugged her breasts and supple tummy. Pregnancy looked goddamn great on her. Brynn licked his lips.

“Yeah, we’ll really see how she fares in a few more months,” Fel murmured, watching Brynn’s starving gaze linger on her skin. She slid one foot forward, then the next. Her hips swayed in a hypnotizing rhythm, and she watched him beneath lowered lids. “Whatcha looking at?”

“You,” Brynn said. “It’s fuckin impossible not to.”

“It’s sweet of you to make breakfast for me, you know.” Fel’s advance continued until she’d closed the gap between them entirely. “But you’re always sweet to wake up to.”

Her scent overtook the bacon’s and Brynn inhaled deeply. “You’re so much better with those than I am.”

She touched his chest with her fingertips and danced them torturously south, pausing just below his belly button. “Hmmm? What’s that?”

“Fucking compliments. Or sweet things to say. I don’t know.” Brynn couldn’t think straight. His thoughts were consumed by Fel’s touch and perfume. And the image of her naked body in the first rays of morning sunlight.

“Nonsense.” Fel stood on her tiptoes and planted a gentle kiss on his lips.

Heat seared through Brynn’s blood, harmonizing the sizzling from the stove. Right. Bacon. Fuck. He turned and snatched the tongs from the counter, flipping the bacon to the raw side. Well, he hadn’t managed to burn it so far. “Someone’s in a mood.”

“Mmhmm.” Fel hugged him around the waist, letting her hand wander over his boxers. His body responded immediately, blood flowing to the building erection.

“But the bacon.”

“But the bacon,” she repeated, stroking his shaft through the fabric.

He hissed in pleasure before an idea struck him. “Think I can get you off before it’s done?”

Fel giggled and groped him more intently. “I’d like to see you try.”

Brynn slid his fingers beneath the straps of her top, pulling them over her shoulders and downward. The fabric fell beneath her breasts, then her stomach, continuing over her hips and legs until it hit the floor.

“Not how I usually take off a shirt,” Fel murmured.

Brynn chuckled, leaning into her throat. “Just making it up as I go, babe.”

He inhaled her soft, sweet scent, letting it consume his thoughts. He cupped her breast in one hand and curled the other to the small of her back. His teeth sunk into the curve between her neck and shoulder as he pinched and teased at her hardened bud.

“Nngh,” Fel groaned, her hands sneaking below the hem of Brynn’s shirt.

“You taste so good,” Brynn murmured into her flesh, digging his nails into her yielding body. He bit her shoulder, licked her collar bone, switched his hand’s attentions between breasts. Every bend and arch of her body called to him; screamed his name. The heat of her radiated more powerfully than the stove at his back. His cock strained against his boxers, and he moaned with need.

Fel tangled her fingers in his hair, melting beneath the heat of his breath. She dug her nails into his scalp, and he growled in approval, lips trailing her chest as he sunk to his knees. He enveloped her nipple in his mouth, lapping at it eagerly with his forked tongue. Fel’s grip tightened in his thick mane, and her breathing turned to gasps. Brynn’s fingers wandered over her stomach, relishing the tender encasing of their child. Their child. He loved them both so much. He gently traced over Fel’s navel and caressed the underside of her stomach. She shuddered beneath his touch and leaned her head back.

He slowly hooked his fingertips beneath Fel’s shorts and panties, sliding them over her thighs and calves until they joined her shirt on the floor.

“Lie down,” he growled.

Fel recognized when Brynn’s dominant behavior took over. She could hear it in the depths of his voice, see it in the starving look in his golden eyes. And she drowned in it with him. He helped her reposition onto the wooden paneling.

“Can you at least take off your shirt? Please?” Fel pleaded in a small voice. She knew it drove him wild when she played into submission. “Let me feel your skin?”

“I suppose.” With a mischievous grin, Brynn added his t-shirt and boxers to their pile of clothing and thrust it aside. The fabric skid along the floor until halting beneath the kitchen table.

“Thank you,” she breathed. His heart leapt in his chest.

“Don’t worry. You’ll feel all of me soon.”

“Pretty please?” The pleading in her voice stroked his spine like velvet.

Brynn spread Fel’s quivering thighs and slid two fingers between her dripping folds. She gasped, releasing his hair and dragging her fingernails against the floor. Brynn tucked his tongue between her legs, cradling her clit against the center of the fork.

“Nnh, fuck!” Fel cried, hips inclining toward his jaw.

Brynn massaged the point of her pleasure from every angle, prodding and massaging the places inside of her that summoned her cries. Her voice echoed from the walls of their kitchen, her knees fell to the sides, and his name rolled from her tongue. He drank every sweet drop that he earned from his efforts, adding another finger to his machinations. Her body tightened around his hand, and her hips rolled against his palm.

“Careful. You’ll come already,” Brynn warned wryly.

“That feels… so fucking… good.” Fel’s eyes rolled back. “Fuck me. Please, Brynn.”

“As you wish.”

He slid his hand free of her, and she moaned in protest.

“Come on. I can’t do both at the same time,” Brynn teased.

 “Shut up and fuck me.”

“I thought I was the one in charge?”

Fel pulled herself forward and wrapped her legs around Brynn’s thighs. She reached between her legs and gripped his shaft, running her fingers up and down the length of him in a tantalizing rhythm. Brynn gasped. “Then be in charge.”

“I don’t know. This is really nice.”

Fel made a noise that was something between a laugh and a squeal of frustration. She grasped his shoulders and pulled him over her, thrusting her hips forward until the tip of his cock teased her slit.

“What if I’m not done?” Brynn bit her lower lip and traced the edge of her mouth with his tongue. He tasted of toothpaste and sex.

Fel captured his kiss and plunged her hips down, legs tightly wrapped around his lower back. Brynn hissed and snatched her wrists, pinning them to the floor on either side of her head. She was so fucking tight, soaked, and searing hot.

“Someone’s fucking naughty today.” Brynn drove his tongue deep into her throat. Fel writhed her arms beneath his grip and strengthened his hold. “No more control for you.”

Fel’s lips moved, but another kiss parried her ability to respond. Brynn drew his hips away, agonizingly slow, letting her experience the frustrating void of his absence. She moaned, squealed, and squirmed beneath him. Yeah, this was the shit he lived for.

With the same infuriating slowness, he pushed back inside of her. They both experienced every inch of her walls accepting his cock with hot, throbbing need. She propped her hips up higher, shifting her legs to the middle of his back.

“You want it deeper, do you?”

“Yes. Please,” she begged. Her fingers curled, and she dug her nails into her palms. Her legs trembled, and her back arched. “Please.”

“Hmm,” Brynn mused. He carefully readjusted his legs so that her hips rested on his knees—holding them higher and offering her more comfort than the floor. He repositioned her legs, so her calves rested on his shoulders, feet behind his head. He slowly sunk himself inside of her once more, watching her face contort in ecstasy. She took him to the hilt. He bottomed her out. “How’s that?”

“Oh, fuck. Oh my God, Brynn. That’s so deep.” Her freed hands desperately searched for anything to hold on to. He snatched them from the air and held them down to her sides, simultaneously keeping a grip on her hips.

Brynn growled, nails sinking deeper into her skin. She pulsed around him, her body fitting to his like a glove. He could feel every twitch and spasm emanating from inside her, and it stole his breath away.

“Don’t stop moving. Please,” Fel pleaded.

Brynn was so lost in her that any command chipped away at his hold on dominance. Pleasing Fel was more important to him at that moment than anything else in the world. He slowly pulled away from her, then returned with a passionate thrust. Her hands writhed underneath his, both of their fingertips digging into her skin. He set a rhythm that promised neither of them would last long.

Despite her hold on him, Brynn so did love to toy with her.

“You love it when I fuck you,” Brynn murmured. “Say it.”

Fel gasped and squealed each time he bucked into her. “I love…when you fuck me…Ah!”

Brynn took her hands and pinned them to the floor. He leaned forward, continuing to grind his hips into hers. He was careful not to lay on her stomach and kept his back arched as he moved. Biting her ear, he whispered, “I’m gonna come in you, Fel.”

“I’m close… Wait for me,” Fel murmured.

Brynn chuckled, and it raised the goosebumps on Fel’s skin. Her breasts bounced against his chest with each thrust. She could feel the tension building in the pit of her stomach and rising between her legs. His laugh was like the sweetest music, breathy and hot against her ear. Her heels bore into his back, and her hips responded in kind to his advances. She bit her lower lip and felt the first waves of orgasm wash over her.

“I’m coming!” she breathed.

“Shit. Yeah, you are,” Brynn gasped. He buried his tongue in her mouth, riding through the intense throbbing around his cock. Fuck, she’d come hard.

His speed doubled, and Fel whimpered beneath his kiss. She was dragging it out of him—he couldn’t hold back any longer. Whipping his head back, a primal howl ripped from his throat as he climaxed, dissolving into animalistic groans. Holy shit, when was the last time he’d come that hard?

Fel ground her hips down, stealing every drop from him with a devilish smile on her flushed face. Brynn panted as he recaught his breath.

“I can’t feel my fucking toes,” he admitted.

“That makes two of us,” Fel whispered. She paused and sniffed the air. “Is something…burning?”

“Oh, fuck!” Brynn parted from her and scrambled to his feet. The bacon was worse than burning—it was on fire. The pan sizzled beneath crackling flames. Thankfully it hadn’t moved to the stovetop. Brynn searched frantically through the cabinets for the lid. “How did I not smell that?”

Fel cackled. “You were preoccupied.”

“What the shit was that evil laugh?” Brynn teased. “Where the hell’s the lid?”

Fel opened the drawer beneath the oven with a languid arm, tugging free the correct lid on the first try. “It’s here, love.”

“Oh. Thanks!” Brynn snagged it and slammed it on top of the pan, ripping it from the stove. “Dammit. That was so much bacon.”

Fel shrugged. “Just make some more.”

Brynn blew on it. As if it would help.

“Okay, big bad wolf, just keep the lid on it.” Fel laughed and stretched before fishing her pajamas from beneath the table.

“Hey. I didn’t say you could put those back on.” Brynn eyed her from beneath the smoking pan.

“Is that so?” Fel’s eyebrows raised.

Brynn tossed the pan unceremoniously into the sink before kneeling on the floor. “Mmhmm.”

Fel grinned and crawled to where he sat. “Is this one of those days where we’ll be naked on the floor the whole time?”

“Sounds like a grand fucking time to me.” He pulled her close and kissed her deeply. “I love you, Fel.”

“I love you too, Brynn.”

Sweeping Fel’s hair back, Brynn traced the outline of her jaw with his lips, sinking to her throat and shoulder. “I bet I can make you come again before the bacon’s done.”

“You haven’t started cooking any more!”

Brynn laughed. “Exactly.”

Thanks for reading!

Don’t forget to follow, favorite, and rate.

Kickstarter | Everyone's a Catgirl! | Patreon | Store | Discord

Be sure to check out my Patreon for early access EaC! chapters, NSFW chapters, full-size artwork, and more.

Many thanks to my Patrons!

Spoiler

S-Tier:  SkySom, Alexandra, Sir Joe, Carmine

Saphira’s Tier: Cat LaCroix, PhantomKnight, DuSkulblaka, Elissia, nick0, Runecaster

R. A. Hollatz, Sir Galahad II, Apeoflight, Powerhalf, Infinitron, Mitchell Aberson, Parker Lee, Vir Honestus, Matt[hew] D Christensen, Aaron Arostigue, Travis, João Vene, JC Quinn, Deathlokke, HariboHeadHunter, cakemanlink, King Jerkera, waymogunz, Phil, Aaron Burgess, Allen Mainville, Centhi, John Mullaney, Khii, Matt[hew] Johnson, Pastafarian, Jason Walker, Bread King, Belkorin, Larry Angus, VW, modestryan, Steve Tatum, Rodney the Paladin, ribs, ICE.Paragon, Rassarion, Aleseus, Philipp Klingenberg, Darkflint, Sean Roberts, shadowarmy1, TB4U, Smithman774,  Kyle McCoy, Alexander Riehl, George Clarke, Martin Hensel, Cameron Garfalk, blackmambauk, Addeand, Flaming Moose, DragonPriem, NekoPix, Michael Nowotny, Faolen, Terry Gorman, Zerum Sparklez, eroth, Joshua williams, James, LT_Ashpole, Geoffrey Harbord, Alex bagster-collins, JackTheDave, Jacob, Butterfingers is good, MattTheRogue, Mason Sudul, JitterBun, Mika Laakkonen, Jeremy Burley, Koruscan, bb, Leedlee, Col Adamson, Michelle Hundt, Crimsoneye, Dan, Dave, Anthony Cancro, Jonathan Dubreuil, Clown, Emily, ryan woodhouse, GallantRage1, daniel sage, Grimmslyar, Matthew O’Donnell, Sam, Skade, Damon kinlaw, Mothy, Spencer decouteau, Tetrise, Dan F, bryce white, Rosalee, OneBreadTooFar, Q

[collapse]

3