Myrun (EaC! R-18)
691 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement

IwdAmRQ.png

Pick up Volume 1 and Volume 2 in the KDP shop.

1sw6RnK.png

Subscribe to Patreon for extra chapters, NSFW pieces, artwork, and more!


Excerpt from Everyone's a Catgirl! Myrun's chapter was heavily altered in the edits to fit the tone, so I figured I'd share the original. Enjoy :)

CW: None. It's a pretty tame sex scene.

“Great. Can we go drink now?” Ravyn pushed herself clear from the wall. “We’re leaving tomorrow, yeah? Frida can’t make dragon’s breath cocktails like they do here. I want my fill.”

“It’s still early afternoon!” Cannoli cried.

“And?” Ravyn was already halfway down the hallway. Ball descended from the ceiling and landed on her shoulder. Ravyn’s generous hips and fluffy tail swayed in a hypnotic rhythm that caught and held my eye. “Join me if you want.”

Keke shrugged. “We’ve been pretty busy the whole time we’ve been here. I think we deserve a day off, don’t you?”

I shook my head, yanking my focus back to Keke and Cannoli. “Yeah. That can’t hurt.”

We descended to the restaurant and took a corner booth. Buttons and Ball bickered on the table while Ravyn ordered us drinks and food.

“Don’t worry, I’ll pay for tonight,” she said as I eyed my [Cat Pack].

“Thanks.” I wanted money for my axe and shield. The last thing I wanted was to see our Bells go to booze. Again. Just don’t challenge Ravyn to another drinking contest, jackass.

It was my first time trying the dragon’s breath cocktail, and Ravyn wasn’t kidding. That shit burned like the fires of hell going down and kicked like a mule. “Woah,” I coughed. “Is this how Buttons feels when he spits fire?”

Ravyn cackled and snorted. “Man up, my boy!”

Cannoli tried a sip of hers. Her lips, eyes, and nose scrunched together in a wrinkled mass at the center of her face. “Oh my goodness,” she squeaked.

Keke enjoyed it like a fine wine, draining half the glass before setting it down with a sigh of content.

I stared. “Damn. I bet you could beat Ravyn in a drinking contest.”

Keke eyed Ravyn over her glass. “Is that so?”

“Bring it, bitch.” Ravyn sneered, then emptied her glass and slammed it to the table.

Keke grinned, a mischievous glint in her eye. “Let’s dance.”

“Waitress! Two more!” Ravyn waved and called.

It was a fearsome battle. Cannoli and I picked at appetizers and watched in a mixture of shock and awe while their faces reddened and words slurred. To be honest, I didn’t know what the real rules of a drinking contest were. Drink until someone passes out? Until they throw up? I mean, I’d assume it would end when someone gives up. But knowing these two, this was a veritable fight to the last woman standing.

“Excuse me, Matt?” a newcomer approached the table and lay a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up to see a girl with tied-back blonde hair and brilliant green eyes set in an ivory face. She wore a forest green cloak over combat leathers, and a longsword was sheathed across her back.

“I’m sorry, have we met?” I asked.

Her straw-colored ears flicked forward, and she smiled. “No, but everyone around here knows you. I’m Myrun.” She offered a short bow and clasped her hands behind her back.

“Oh, uh, right.” Not like it’s hard to find information on the only other dude in a city, I guess. “How can I help you, Myrun?”

“Hurryitup! Yer belaying our contest!” Ravyn slurred behind me.

Myrun’s eyes flickered to the inebriated party behind me, and she laughed. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt.”

“It’s alright. What’s up?”

“Well—” she paused, chewing her lower lip and swaying side to side. She glanced at the floor, then looked at me with a heavy-lidded gaze. “I need your help.”

Uh-oh. “Okay. With what?”

“You see, I want a kitten of my own.”

I drained my drink, cleared my throat, then looked back at Myrun. “Isn’t this Cailu’s area to, uh, take care of?”

Myrun wrinkled her nose. “I hate Cailu.”

“Join the club!” Ravyn chortled.

Cailu the cunt! Cailu the cunt!” Ball screamed. It seemed Ravyn had been sneaking him drinks again.

“Smart bird,” Myrun remarked. “But, no. It can’t be Cailu. Not now, not ever.” She bent to one knee and lowered her voice. “Look, I can make it worth your while.”

“Uh, I’m sure, but you don’t have to—”

She unsheathed the sword from her back and presented it before me. “This sword has been in my family for generations—”

Oh no.

“—passed down from mother to daughter for time immemorial.”

Is this really going to be a thing?

“I’m certain it can help you or one of your companions in your many battles to come. Please, you can have it if you’ll have me.”

Okay. This is happening. I looked at the girls. “Thoughts?”

To my surprise, Cannoli was staring at Myrun with her hands clasped and pained empathy on her face. “Matt, you’re the only person that can help her.”

Unexpected reaction. “Well, yeah, but I mean—”

“Jus’ go. Dontcha have thad fuggin’ quest to compete?” Ravyn asked in broken words. “We’ll be here.”

So, she knew about the quest. Interesting. “Keke?”

Keke’s head lulled to the side. She batted her hand and flashed a wide smile. “Get used to it. Get better at it. Have fun.”

Wow. How do you really feel? I looked at Myrun. “Are you sure this is what you want?”

“More than anything in this world, sir.” Myrun nodded enthusiastically. “Please, anything you want—”

“Alright. Let’s go.” I stood, and my heart pounded against my chest. I didn’t want to look as nervous as I felt. I was entirely sober and very aware of Myrun’s presence next to me. “You don’t have to give me your family’s sword.”

“I insist, sir.”

“Just Matt is fine. Really.” I didn’t know what to do with my hands. Hold hers? Put an arm around her shoulder? Lead the way like I was headed into battle?

Myrun solved my quandary, wrapping her arms around my arm. Her supple chest pressed against my skin, and my breath caught. “I can’t thank you enough.”

“Yeah, don’t say that just yet,” I chuckled nervously.

Myrun paused. “Why? Is there something the matter? Can you not mate?”

Just keep digging your own grave, Kelmer. “N-no, that’s not it. Just, ah, new at this.”

“Oh! That’s alright. Me, too,” Myrun laughed, then murmured, “Though, I do know my way around swords…”

A familiar heat stormed my veins and rushed to my limbs. I closed the door to my room as Myrun tugged the tie from her hair, letting it fall in waves around her shoulders.

I’d received express permission from my girls, and Ravyn was right. That quest wasn’t going to finish itself. No Enchantments, very little alcohol—this is about as pure as it was gonna get. So why the hell were my hands trembling?

My heart hammered in my ears while she untied the knot of her cloak at her throat. “Am I going to have to do this all by myself?” she mused.

I crossed the room and reached around her thin waist, finding the strings of her corset. Her hair smelled heavenly, and her warm body leaned into mine, her hands wandering beneath my shirt. She traced the line of my spine with her fingertips, and I shivered. When I finally had the corset off, I was relieved that her remaining clothing would be much easier.

Myrun’s tongue mapped the line of my collarbone and traveled up my throat. She stood on her tiptoes to nibble gently on my ear. “Just relax,” she hummed. “I promised I’d make it worth your while, didn’t I?”

Her sultry tone and fluid movements suggested a lot more experience than I’d had so far. “And you said you were new at this,” I muttered.

She peeled my shirt over my head, then tossed it to the side. “With a man? Yes.” Her hands moved to my belt, and she paused, gazing up at me. “Oh. You’re really new at this.”

I felt my face flush, and I avoided her eyes. After seeing Ravyn and Phaedra together, I’d realized that it would only make sense for the girls to pair off in the absence of a guy. But for some reason, I’d pushed it away as a one-off situation. “Yeah.”

With a soft laugh, she slid my belt through the loops and heaped it onto the shirt. “Well, let’s have fun with it, hm?” She popped the button on my pants and unzipped my fly before shimmying the waistband down my legs. The last piece was my boxers, and she divested them with ease.

“Now I’m naked and you’re still dressed,” I laughed nervously.

Myrun grinned. “Guess you should have been faster, then.” She sunk to her knees, her fingers outlining my lower back before settling on my thighs. Her lips parted and circled around my twitching shaft.

“Oh, God.” My breath hitched in my throat, and I rested my hands on the back of her head.

She hummed in content, inching her way down my cock with her mouth. The tip of her tongue traced the vein underneath, and my legs shook. Fire coursed through my blood as it rushed to the attentions of Myrun’s mouth. I could feel every quiver and flutter of her cheeks and, as she invited me deeper, the tight confines of her throat.

“Fuck.” My fingers weaved themselves between the tendrils of her hair. I chanced adding pressure to the back of her head. She moaned, the sound reverberating against me, and slid forward until her jawline met my hips.

I growled, and my eyes rolled back. Any apprehension I’d had dissipated entirely, my thoughts solely on Myrun. Her fingertips sunk into my thighs as she slowly drew her head away, then advanced once more. Her tongue worked against me with fervor, and my hands tightened against her scalp. In the middle of her machinations, I looked down, and she glanced up at me, her wide green eyes glittering with need. I struggled not to climax.

Myrun placed one hand over mine and slowly pulled away. She smiled and licked her lips. “Feel good?”

“That feels amazing. Too good, in fact,” I admitted.

“You’re almost there already, huh?” Myrun stood, her lush tail dancing behind her.

I grimaced. “You can tell?”

Her smile widened. “Call it intuition.” She slipped her tunic over her head, and I took my cue, unfastening the hooks on her trousers. “We can take turns, then.”

“Oh, yeah?” My eyes wandered to her ample breasts and pink nipples. When I had her pants undone, my hand followed suit, kneading her chest with a damn mind of its own. Her skin was like velvet; tender and pliable beneath my palm.

“Yeah,” she breathed. “Can we move to the bed?”

“Sure.”

Myrun’s tail brushed between my legs as she turned, a mischievous smile tugging at her lips at the resulting shiver that ran its course down my spine. She laid down on the mattress and grabbed my shoulders, guiding me on top of her. Twining her fingers in my hair, she guided me south, stopping when my mouth hovered between her legs. “Your turn.”

The sweet scent of her set every one of my nerves on end. I drew patterns on the inside of her thigh with my tongue and spread her folds with one hand. Her body quivered against me, and waves of heat warmed my palm.

I’ll try not to fail at this for you, I thought. Where do I even start?

I took a chance and teased her slick clit with the tip of my tongue, and she gasped. Alright, just listen. I maneuvered around her yielding skin, testing flat overlaps and delicate touches, listening for her sighs and moans as I went. One of her hands abandoned my hair in favor of teasing her nipple with her fingers as her breathing sped. The inside of her thighs were soaked with her pleasure, and her hips bucked against my face. I buried my tongue inside of her, drinking in all she had to offer.

Ah! That’s so good!” Myrun groaned, working her breast with desperate intensity.

I returned my focus to her clit, gently sucking at the vulnerable skin while I teased her opening with my fingers. My cock throbbed and my body begged to take over the work of my hands.

“Matt, fuck me. Please,” Myrun begged, tugging at my hair.

“As you wish,” I laughed under my breath, then repositioned myself above her.

I guided the head of my shaft to her dripping cunt, sliding inside with a patience I had to force. We simultaneously gasped, and, to my surprise, she leaned forward, gripped my hips, and yanked me all the way down.

A moan ripped from my throat. She was so fucking tight and deep. The sudden clench of her body around mine was almost too much to bear.

Almost.

Myrun moved her hands to the back of my neck, pulling me into a deep kiss. Her tongue burst through my lips and she rocked her hips against mine. Propping myself up on one arm, I held her hips down with the other and started to move, thrusting in and out of her with deliberate control of our speed. She groaned into my throat. A dominant sensation I’d never experienced before consumed me and I grabbed one of her wrists, pinning it to the bed.

“Touch yourself,” I commanded against her mouth.

“Okay,” she whimpered, moving her free hand between her hips.

I captured her kiss once more and basked in the ecstasy of penetrating her, experiencing every plunge like it was the first time I’d entered her. Her sharp moans and furious fingerwork encouraged me further, her body tensing more with every thrust.

“I’m coming,” she gasped suddenly. “I’m coming!

I snatched her other hand away from her clit, binding it to the opposite side of her head, and plowed into her convulsions with as much speed as I could muster. Her release throbbed around me, tipping me over the edge. My body erupted, and I bucked through my orgasm, allowing Myrun’s climax to steal every goddamn drop.

My pace slowed, and we struggled for breath together. Sweat glistened from her chest and my back, and her golden hair clung to her forehead. As the lust-filled haze cleared my vision, I realized I still had her wrists pinned.

“Oh, jeez. Sorry.” I released her and leaned back. “I, uh. I don’t know what came over me.”

Myrun giggled and wriggled her hips away from mine. “It’s okay. I really liked it.”

“Really?” I rubbed the back of my neck. The heat of embarrassment was quickly replacing horny confidence.

“Really. It’s a good side to have, I think.” Myrun took my hand and ushered me to lie down next to her. “Come here.”

I did so and she snuggled her body against mine, wrapping her arms around my waist before kissing me on the nose.

“Thank you,” she murmured.

“You’re welcome.”

Myrun gently kissed me, then tucked her head beneath my chin. At some point we both drifted off to sleep.

New Notifications!

[A Little of What You Fancy Does You Good] Updated!

2/5 Catgirls Successful!


Myrun stayed the night with me, and I realized it was the first time anyone had fallen asleep in my arms. She left when the sun rose, set on me accepting her sword as payment.

“Thank you again, Matt. Really.” Myrun kissed me on the cheek, then retied her cloak around her throat.

“You’re welcome. Take care of yourself and—” our kid is what I wanted to say, but that sounded strange considering the circumstances. “Be safe, alright?”

Myrun smiled. “I’ll protect her with my life. I promise.”

Thanks for reading!

Don’t forget to follow, favorite, and rate.

Everyone's a Catgirl! | Patreon | Store | Discord

Be sure to check out my Patreon for early access EaC! chapters, NSFW chapters, full-size artwork, and more.

Many thanks to my Patrons!

1