Chapter 3 – Outcasts
151 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This world is separated. Places are divided into sectors. Sky Sector, where the high-ranking status lives, the Earth sector where normal people live, and there’s this place, the Desolated Sector where only the waste of society is put together in the lonely part of the world.

“D-sect, sixth island.”

‘Probably the least dangerous place than the rest, but still dangerous nonetheless. Like a prison except the prisoners are able to walk around freely. Luckily, the government still put the dangerous ones behind bars. Otherwise, even I’m gonna start to worry,’ there is still surveillance to some extent, not something I have to worry about at the moment, ‘I’m just a nobody now.’

I wonder what happened after my death, ‘Did those two able to leave safely? MCPD must’ve made a fuss about the incident since my apartment is so close to it.’

Believe it or not, I used to have ties with the Metro City Police Department. I slept with one of the chiefs with my signature handmade dildo strapped tightly on my mmmph, and she’s just, oomph!

‘Despite her being in her mid 40s, she's still got it in her. And I love me some MILFs.’

And, talking about someone who fucked me over.

‘Leon, that jerk really… maybe I should’ve given him all of my money, but that's for those two’s ticket to the capital.’

It’s a place where only the elite settle. A single huge island, a paradise where everything is at your disposal. When your name got listed to it, respect naturally comes your way. Nothing can deny your entry to anything. Even the government can’t willy nilly touch anyone who is listed as a part of the Capital. It’s our endgame.

“Visthan, my ass. You only get to be the heir because of me.”

“Siola Mithra, you stupid ass bitch. Fallen in love with an asshole and now look at you,” flying onto the sofa, “Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff,” the next word was muffled.

Gasping as I lift my head, “Two-faced bastaaaard!”

“Haa… Haa…”

No cybernetics, my stamina feels so damn low.

“Fuck this, where’re my clothes?”

Seems that I had it in a plastic bag. A tank top and this cheap ass jeans. I used to have a black one but I guess Sadrin changed it to this.

"Maybe for my safety, but damn, this sucks."

It fits me nicely.

“Now then,” turning towards the door. I walked out of the place to feel the environment outside. The sun slowly rose, blinding me with its light. I began to survey my surrounding, “If I want to have a nice life, I shouldn’t wait for two years. I have to start now.”

The ceiling isn’t gonna go down. A bit of moss around the place, but nothing to worry about.

“I don’t get why grandpa put this house here. In the swamp of all places.”

Alas, it’s the only place I have.

‘To play Ekolia. One needs the device to run it. Cheapest capsule costs around $15k, but the good ones can go up to millions. Rental is an option, but what concerns me is privacy. I’d be more willing if I’m in the Sky Sect, but here in the D-Sect, can’t be more careful.’

“Looks like I’m gonna need to make a call.”

Walking by the wooden bridge, I glanced at the swamp’s water below, “…” I’m determined to not make it my final resting place, and I don’t just mean this swamp.

The streets are buzzing with a crowd I don’t like to associate myself with. Some remind me of Kurira, that wild card. Rakuri however, is well and proper. I kept glancing around to match my memories with the place I often go to if I want some things I can’t get by normal means.

*Beep *BEEEEP

“SHUT THE FUCK UP, MOTHERFUCKER!”

“Think this your place, huh!”

Road rage in this lonely street.

“The fuck you say, cunt?!”

“You heard me!”

“Wha, you wanna go?!”

I really just don’t get these people. Being so unreasonable, makes me ponder, ‘Can’t they just say fuck you and go about their business? Seriously, there's really no merit to—’

*BANG*

My eyes peeled. That sound rang in my eardrums so violently that it reminds me of the time I got shot, ‘N-No,’ fear of it happening again, I ran with all my might. With my weak body, I can’t push the crowd aside. In fact, I’m the one who got pushed all over. Eventually, I managed to get out of there and got myself here at the park, which is my destination in the first place.

My legs trembling, “Fuooo…”

“Calm down. Calm down. You’re okay. You’re okay.”

Repeating these words in my head, “Fuck, fuck!” I’m practically naked right now. One shot and I’m gone. My heart is beating so fast for so long and it’s only after a while I can manage to regain my composure. I can finally look at the beautiful park in front of me. Though, it is filled not with the beautiful people it deserves.

"Shit."

I walked, 'Now, where is it?'

Business is made here. Guns, drugs, and just about anything that screams illegal are out in the open and the people here casually do the exchange without a care in the world. Almost no security can be seen, but if one were to break the law… Well, let's just say that a burst of flames would start surrounding the area and quite possibly, burning everyone involved.

I hope I can avoid offending someone by accident.

“Old electronics. Finally.”

Someone still sells those things. One I saw is a man covering his entire skin with rags. Though the stuff he laid in front of him is exactly what I need.

‘This man. I remember someone tried to rob him and succeeded, only the day after the person who did rob him ended up in a sewer with all his body parts sliced into bits. Something about him screams danger to me, but I myself am nobody important, at least right now.'

“Excuse me.”

“Hm, pretty gal… Welcome, take a look at these goods. Got just about everything.”

His muffled voice, I can tell it’s belonged to a middle-aged man.

“Um, I know it’s weird or um, fishy, for someone to suddenly ask you this, but can I borrow a phone? Anything that can um, make a call for a resident in Sky Sector.”

His blue eyes stare at me.

“Of course, which island?”

“Third one. I promise I’ll pay the fees as soon as possible.”

The Merchant stroke his jaw. A moment after, he took a different phone from the first one he tries to reach. And when he handed it to me, “You have 320 minutes.”

“I-I don’t think I need that long.”

“…”

Hesitant at first, but I encourage myself to take the phone. I’m not sure what that was. Does the phone I’m holding is wired, or is it a safe one? As they say, when the product is free, you are the product. But I don’t know how to start this life without Ekolia, I’m not sure if I want to go through another way. This merchant, shouldn’t be messed with and maybe I should’ve reconsidered before I actually take the phone, but now that it’s in my hand, I have to make this phone call no matter what.

I’m dialing up the number of the best auntie in the world.

Aunt Linda.

7