Chapter 4.5 – Lone Mithra
117 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Without Malek and his assistance around, the park returned to its original atmosphere of being natural. All the store owners gave a slight bow to the Merchant and he nodded at them before they all return to attend their stores. But then he grabbed a phone, the one he chose originally before he decided on another to give Siola. He took the broken phone and took out a SIM card from within, inserting it into the new phone. There he found the number Siola has called.

*Beep *Beep

The other end accepted the call.

[How is it?]

The exact same voice that Siola has heard.

“Two men.”

[Just Malek and the skinny guy?]

“Yes.”

[Hm, alright]

“Farewell.”

[Before that, I suggest you stay out of this one]

“With pleasure.”

[Hmph, alright]

He hangs up. Walking towards one of the stores, there is a barrel full of trash on fire. He threw both phones and watches them burn, explode, and melted.

***

Within a large skyscraper in the middle of a dense city full of extravagant buildings, is a woman who just hangs up a call on the floating blue screen within her sight. She has short brown hair touching just the top of her spine with a little bun tied at the top, light lipstick, and a face with little to no makeup. Her brown eyes narrow warmly. The woman wears a dress with a cleavage cutout revealing her massively busty assets. She turns around, lifting both feet up on the desk. Her dress barely covers her legs and on both sides of her waist is another cutout, revealing the string of her underwear.

On the other end is an obese man on both knees with his arms tied to his back. A pump-action shotgun is directed at the back of his head by a man in suit wearing a shade. His white eyes glow through the pair of tinted glasses.

“Hah,” chuckled the woman, “Color me surprised, you actually told the truth.”

“Wh-Why would I lie to you, Shanti? Please, I swear I’m not involved in any of this…”

The woman, Shanti, stood.

And the man continues, “… It’s been years Flare Wings have supported you, and you brought us to this height, there is not a single reason in the world that…”

She walked around her desk, stepping with her high heels, stopping right before the man’s face as he glanced up at her bare legs, but she quickly glanced down. The woman chuckled at his reaction so she walked around him, she can see something bulking up the man’s pants.

"... No reason that, w-we would ever betr—"

*Stomp*

Eyes peeled as a sting was felt on the center of his butt, “Hounnngh!”

“Sure does,” said Shanti, “FW has been doing magnificent work so far, but your employees are little… mischief. This clown. Wants to feel more than just this. How greedy, don’t you think?”

*Pressed*

“Y-Yes, Shanti!”

“What did you call me?”

“I’m, I’m, M-Madam Shanti, y-you’re right.”

“What am I right about?”

*Pressed*

“Hnnnnnnnghh!”

Her sharp heel cap pierced the man’s pants and the heel went inside him. His eyes roll as his mouth leaks out saliva, drooling at the pain he is experiencing.

“Hmm?”

“Th-The clown… d-doesn’t kn-know his place.”

“That’s right,” Shanti kept pressing more and more until it went deep inside him. He squirms, grinning uncontrollably. Shanti formed a large grin at the sight she's viewing, "Truly... Shamless, yes?"

"Y-Yeaaahhn."

His moan made her chuckle. Slowly, she grinds him in all directions. He kept squirming, and moaning, until the last moment when he stiffened up and started jolting. His pants became wet as white liquid dripped through.

“Heheh,” she left one of her heels in his butt and a servant has prepared to lay a new one before she took a step. Another came from the door, without knocking, and with a robotic voice, she said, “Madam Shanti, a Proxy wishes to meet you.”

“Whose?”

“Unknown, but the woman told us to pass you this item.”

A cotton doll of a Panda. Shanti narrowed her eyes down to a slit and her expression hardened to a fury, “BT,” the man with the gun, “Escort this pathetic man back to the dumpster where he belongs. Lockdown the building once you do.”

“Yes, Madam.”

Shanti walked out of her office with the two servants following from behind. She headed towards the destination stated within a floating screen in her sight, showing a path to an unidentified object. Within the middle of the building where the construction is not yet done, stood a person before the glass wall, staring at the scenery of the massive bountiful city of Sky Sector.

Massive curly black hair that extends all the way to the person’s waist. Wearing all-black clothes, with a slim figure. Shanti assumed that it was a woman. From the reflection, her plain mask and one of her eyes are visible, but her eye enlarged and shrank itself while forming curved strips on her irises. At that moment Shanti knows who it is, “Is that what I think it is?” Shanti chuckled, “You managed to find a Proxy to slot it in.”

“No thanks to you.”

The woman turns around and approached her closer, but the two servants of Shanti stepped forward as the air becomes intensified. However, Shanti suddenly stopped the two from moving any further. Instead, she faces the woman from a meter away. Suddenly, Shanti opened her arms and began smiling warmly, but the woman said, “Wear something else, then I’ll hug you.”

Sighing as she rolled her eyes, “You’re no fun at all. That’s why you’re my least favorite.” Looking at the woman once more, Shanti chuckled once again before staying silent for a minute, “Three times a day.”

“A week,” the woman quickly answered.

“Two times a day.”

“Once a week.”

“Two times per three days.”

“Three times a month.”

“Final offer. I tell you where she is with all the details you want, but you will allow me to visit her 5 times a week.”

“…” the person then said, “Four times a week, no weekends.”

“Heheh, that works.”

The unknown person raised her hand, and Shanti with her wide grin shook her hand to a conclusion of their deal. But Shanti quickly pulls her in and hug her, burying the person’s face deep in her cleavage between those massive bosoms.

“Waaaaahh, your new Proxy is so kyuute. I can’t help but two mnyumyunyum!”

“Gwaah! Get off me, you hag!”

Meanwhile, Siola is chomping down on a massive meal she ordered at a restaurant while watching the motion of two skimpy outfitted women talking at each other on a live TV. Suddenly, she raised her hands, and with her cheeks still inflated because of the food in there, she yelled, "Excaese Mae! Tu Moar 'a Deez Peess!"

7