Chapter 18: Passion and…
5.6k 26 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First, I want to say thank you to our editor.

THANK YOU

I want to remind you, well, in case you don't like the chapter, there are several tags implemented in this chapter, so I think once you read the tags, everything is in order.

Also, the editor wants to tell you something from below.

Editor:

Besides new chapters coming out in a readable format, keep an eye out, as over time, previous chapters will also be edited to prevent any confusion in understanding. Speaking of which, 17 should have been updated by the time you see this message.

The strange feeling didn't go away as Ayres held my hand and moved forward through the crowded street. 

As I watched where we were going, I remembered that the last time I'd followed her, she'd led a man there, too. 

Stepping forward and feeling the nice warmth, I felt doubt again. 

<<Why is there no feeling of rejection? I am clearly aware that she is a demon. But my thoughts seem to be flowing in the wrong direction.

Like, instead of rejection and caution, I feel joy?>>

While I was thinking, we reached the hotel, and the payment and receipt of the key was quick. 

As we walked up the stairs, all I could see was her slender back. 

Because she was walking in front, you could sometimes see the outline of her slender butt. 

Again the strangeness did not disappear, and I felt as if I were in a dream, but at the same time aware that this was a dream. 

But it was hard to control my thoughts. Something was going on, but I couldn't figure out what. 

We reached our room, and Ayres took the card, swiped it across the lock, and opened the door.

At that moment Ayres' phone rang, causing her to stop. 

When I looked like I didn't know what to do, she pointed inside with her hand. 

Going inside, I felt my pulse quicken. My heart was pounding heavily, so strong that the sound of the beating echoed in my ears. 

When I went inside, the room was plain. There was another door right next to the entrance–most likely a bathroom. 

Going further, a simple and elegant room appeared before my eyes. 

Apart from the floor there was almost nothing else to see, besides a grand bed in the center that occupied most of the space. 

There was also a television on the wall, while dark red curtains covered the windows. 

The closer I got to the bed the stronger my heartbeat became. 

I sat down on the bed to calm down, but only a few seconds after I sat down, I heard the sound of footsteps. 

Then came the sound of the door closing, and soon Ayres appeared before me with a bright and enigmatic smile. 

The strange thing was that when she came in my heartbeat calmed down anyway. 

She placed her phone on the nightstand that was under the TV, then bent down to take off her shoes. 

As she bent down my gaze automatically fell on her neck, a certain supple whiteness was visible through the thin slit in her neckline. 

Finally removing her shoes and setting them aside, she came to me with small steps and climbed on the bed. 

Sitting down next to me, she looked at me. 

I don't know why, but her gaze made me look away. 

"Haha...you’re so shy, Danna." 

I did indeed feel shy, as we sat together on the bed. 

Her hot breath hit my ear, sending chills down my back. 

Her left hand rested on my left shoulder.

And with her right hand she gently took hold of my hair, brought it up to her nose, and sighed. 

Afterwards, I felt her put her right hand on my other shoulder. 

Leaning in towards my ear again, she said in a slow, husky voice,

"You smell…so good." 

The strangeness I felt didn't disappear, and it only increased with each passing moment. 

But when I tried to concentrate on this strangeness again, the feeling of attraction engulfed me. 

And so, I lay on my back, all the while Ayres looked down at me. 

Her long blonde hair was hanging down, with some of it getting in my face, making me feel itchy. 

Glancing into those black eyes that had a smile in them, I averted my gaze once again. 

That strange feeling again…it made me think that I should stop. 

Something told me it wasn't right.

When I went to tell her to stop, a little darkness fell in front of my eyes. 

It was because she leaned forward and her blonde hair lay around my head. 

I didn't have time to react as a warm and wet sensation came to my cheek. 

Feeling the soft touch of her lips on my neck, a wave of feelings swept over me. 

The strange feeling intensified, and underneath it was like a suppressed sense of joy and excitement. 

But there was also a certain sense of fear. 

I was afraid, but I didn’t know due to what. 

Her movements made my thoughts fly back and forth chaotically. 

The warm sensation was gone, replaced by the cold touch of air on my cheek. 

But soon the warm sensation came again, and this time it was upon my neck. 

I felt the sensation of a heartbeat that had calmed down begin to rise again. 

The heat of her kiss on my neck made me remember the time I had kissed Litta.

But now I was being kissed myself, and the excitement was building. 

I gradually stopped paying attention to the strange feeling. 

It was replaced by another; it was desire. 

Kissing my neck again, I felt her hand rest on my stomach. 

She gently stroked my stomach, making the desire grow stronger. 

Her hand went down and lifted my T-shirt, and reached under it. 

When her hand touched my skin, instinctively my breathing was interrupted for a moment and my stomach pulled inward from the tickle.

Her hand began gently stroking my skin, gradually moving upward. 

She kissed me again, though it was more of a licking of my neck. 

Her hand reached my breasts, and with a slight movement she pulled my bra open to my breasts. 

At this point, desire was already overwhelming me. Her hand grabbed my breasts and squeezed, and she herself leaned closer and kissed my lips. 

"Mhaaaaah~!"

An involuntary moan escaped me, arousal already beginning to seep out. 

My hand, which had been just resting on the bed the whole time, went up. 

In the same motion as she did, I reached up and pushed my hand under her shirt. 

Her clothes went up along with my hand, revealing her snow-white belly, until finally my fingers reached her breast. 

When I wanted to pull her bra, I felt her stop kissing me and grope my breasts once again. 

She, who was already sitting on top of me, spread her legs apart and straightened up. 

As I was lying down and looked up I saw a beautiful view–a girl with loose hair sitting on top of me. 

My gaze moved down, but unfortunately for me nothing was visible below because of her skirt. 

She didn't let me wait long as, grasping the edge of her shirt with both hands, with a slight movement, she pulled her shirt off. 

Her snow-white skin was now fully exposed in front of me, as well as her red bra that held very large breasts. 

At first, I thought she was taking her bra off as well. But instead she leaned forward again and kissed me on the lips. 

I felt two hands grab my own shirt and slowly pull it up. 

My skin was opened up to the air under her manipulation, finally reaching my chest. 

At that moment I heard her husky and seductive voice again. 

"Sit up a little."

There was no resistance. My body rose up on its own, and because of the way she was sitting on me it was easy. 

She pulled my shirt up and pulled it off me. 

Her gaze fell on my exposed breasts, I felt embarrassment. 

But also, arousal. 

She leaned toward me again and deftly tugged my bra off. 

Pushing me down again, she began to grab my breasts and lick them, which made me feel a growing pleasure. 

By this time I had already forgotten that it was a demon in front of me that was doing all these things. 

As she squeezed and played with my breasts, I felt my crotch become wet. 

Yes, I was getting wet. 

She continued to grope my breasts and occasionally kissed my lips.

Occasionally penetrating my mouth with her tongue, the feeling of pleasure grew so intense that I moaned nonstop. 

I didn’t even notice when she slipped her hand into my panties. 

Massaging my pussy, she did not stop kissing and playing with my breasts. 

When she started stroking my clit, my moans became louder. 

It was the first time I had ever experienced anything like that. 

Soon I felt my hips quiver and something was coming. 

Finally, I instinctively arched my back and a wave of euphoria and ecstasy went through my body. 

It was so intense that I didn't even realize what was going on around me. 

It lasted for quite a long time, but when I started to come to my senses a sharp pain pierced me from below. 

It hurt a lot so I immediately came to my senses and looked down, and ended up seeing something I shouldn't have. 

Ayres was earlier playing with my breasts and crotch in every way. 

Now she was holding my hips and standing in the position of a man fucking a woman. 

What was shocking to me was that she was no longer wearing a skirt and panties. 

Instead of a woman's genitals, she had a man's. 

Yes, it was a dick, and now it was inside me, which made me feel a sharp pain. 

As I tried to realize what was happening and take action to stop her, another pain came from below, and she began to move, and very violently. 

Because I had experienced intense euphoria earlier, my body was weak. 

I tried to stop her, but could only barely move. 

As she continued to violently fuck me, the feeling of strangeness returned to me. 

But also the pleasure and excitement gradually returned. 

My mind was in chaos, the feeling of strangeness growing along with the pleasure. 

I began to moan again, and so did she, along with me. 

Holding tightly to my hips and thrusting into me, she leaned in and kissed me. 

The feeling of pleasure already kept me from thinking clearly, but the strange feeling was also distracting. 

As the pleasure built up, my heartbeat began to accelerate sharply. 

My senses were also abruptly coming back to normal, at which point I finally understood. 

I was [Charmed].

My gaze fell on Ayres, who was moving furiously. 

It was as if my brain was short-circuited. 

Finally, she was ready to finish, and I reached orgasm. 

My mind blurred from being spent and fucked. 

[Skill {Rage} has activated.]

[Mind 10↓ => Strength 20↑]

My vision sharply turned red, and I straightened up and punched Ayres in the chest with my fist. 

The demon flew straight into the wall where the TV was hanging, smashing the TV.

With a scream, I fell to the floor. 

I didn't stop, I wanted to tear the thing apart.

<<I was fucking fucked, and it was all because they used magic?!!!>>

[Mind 5↓ => Strength 25↑]

I couldn't stop, with my bare torso I sat on top of her while she stared at me in horror. 

My fists began to land haphazardly on her face. 

The sound of flesh hitting flesh mixed with splattered blood hitting the walls reverberated throughout the room. 

Ignoring the blood all over my body, I kept pounding. 

Finally when my hands reached the floor without meeting demon bits a few times I stopped. 

"Bitch!"

"Fuck." 

"..."

================

<<It's a good thing the hotel room was soundproof or I would have been in a difficult situation.>>

[Mind 12↑ => Strength 18↓]

Walking down the road, I could feel my crotch hurting. 

It made it uncomfortable to walk, and when people saw it, they threw meaningful looks.

Still remembering it all, I couldn't help but feel rage. 

<<Was I fucked or was I raped, I don't even know myself.>>

My thoughts were clouded at the time, and I struggled for a while, but gradually got lost in the pleasures with the demon.

But when the next thing happened, I was finally able to regain clarity. 

<<Although I am in a woman's body, to stick a dick in me…

If I could, I'd kill that bitch again.>>

All of my plans failed today. I wanted to finally clear that hotel, but I'm no longer in the mood right now. 

Reaching the door to my house, I went inside and hurriedly started to take a bath. I felt dirty.

Lying in the tub, I stared at the ceiling in a daze. 

<<I came out of the house with thoughts of finally checking the usefulness of my crossbow and ended up getting raped.>>

Finally calming down I looked at the flashing signs that have been contaminating my vision the entire walk home. 

I got a new skill, but still didn't want to open it to look. 

<<What if there's like {Master of Cock Sitting} or {Rape Pleasure}, or some other weird skill?

Who knows; since I got the {Masturbation} skill why would it be different?>>

Taking a deep breath, I finally opened it.

105