Stinger & Cat
335 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking down a busy street we see a man in a suit, with his dress coat unbuttoned, he's 165 cm (Or 5.4 Ft) in height. His hair taking on an almost ethereal, moonlit, silver hue. His wide amber eyes that carry a doe-eyed look with some weariness. Dark bags are prominent under his eyes. A cigarette is rested in the corner of his smiling mouth. 
(It's basically a male version of Io from Code Vein.)

This little Devil's name is Io. He works for the Public Safety Devil Hunter. A smile stays on his face as he stops walking and looks towards the setting sun. He then takes the cigarette out of his mouth and sniffs the air. Then he chuckles as slightly opens his mouth and licks his overly large canine teeth. 

He puts the cigarette back in his mouth and continues walking. "This little devil found his prey." Io says as his smile grows.

Io continues walking till he's right outside of a warehouse. He looks at a massive dent in the main door. Io tilts his head as he stares at the dent with his strange amber eyes. 

Io then takes the cigarette out of his mouth and throws it on the ground. He walks into the warehouse, while also stepping on his cigarette.

As Io walks inside he hears growls and then some crashing sounds as shelves become knocked down. 

Io walks further into the warehouse, passing multiple knocked over shelves and the bodies of multiple people. Then Io spots something a few meters in front of him. It looks like a living plant. 

"What the hell are you supposed to be?" Io asks and plant things turns around.

"What the hell are you supposed to be?" Io asks and plant things turns around

The plant devil roars at Io and he just stares at it.

"You are one ugly mother fucker." Io says and he sniffs the air. "Is that lavender? Are you a lavender Devil?" The Lavender Devil runs towards Io. "Who the hell is scared of lavender?"

The Lavender Devil jumps towards Io with it's claws stretched out. Io sighs. "Devils these days, have no respect for their elders."  

As the Lavender Devil is about to reach Io a metallic spear like tail comes out from under his suit and stabs the Lavender Devil in the face.

As the Lavender Devil is about to reach Io a metallic spear like tail comes out from under his suit and stabs the Lavender Devil in the face

(The metal tail and spear is the stinger.)

Blood spills onto the floor as the Devil Slowly slides down Io's tail. "Kids, I tell ya." Io's tail then swings to the side and the devil flies off his tail and slams into a wall. His tail slowly goes back inside him.

The Lavender Devil slides onto the ground as blood spills from its face. Io licks his lips. "I wonder what you'll taste like?"

Io walks towards the dead Devil with a devious smile on his face and he throws his hands to the side and his nails turn long and sharp.

.

.

.

.

Io is walking down the streets of Tokyo at night. He's using one of his nails to pick some leaf bits out of his teeth. Io lowers his hands and smacks his lips a few times. 

"I've had much better." Io says as he takes a pack of cigarettes out of his coat and a lighter. Io puts the cigarette into his mouth a lights it.

Suddenly a gun is pointed between his eyes and he looks up to see a man shaking. 

"Give me your wallet, and nobody needs to get hurt." The mugger says as he sweats and shakes. 

Io looks down the barrel of the gun as he tilts his head. "Hmmm, I guess I'm still a little hungry." Io licks his lips as he takes his cigarette out of his mouth and throws it onto the ground.

"Whaa?" The mugger shakes more, but then he coughs up blood. He looks down to see Io's hand through his chest where his heart is. "What?"

Io then rips his heart out and holds it above his head and lets blood drip down into his mouth. "Hmmm, sweet." Io brings the heart to his mouth and takes a bite of it.

The mugger falls backwards onto the ground as the light from his eyes fades. Blood pools under him and stains the sidewalk. Io licks the blood off his fingers as he finishes eating the man's heart. 

"Thanks for the desert." Io smiles down to the dead man as he walks away and picks his cigarette off the ground and puts it in his mouth.

.

.

.

.

Io walks into a small apartment and he takes off his coat and hangs it up.

Io raises his arms and stretches as he walks towards the living room, when he suddenly feels two large, but soft orbs on his back

Io raises his arms and stretches as he walks towards the living room, when he suddenly feels two large, but soft orbs on his back.

"You're back, nya~" A alluring and mature female voice says.

"Kuroka." Io says as his smile turns to a slightly annoyed one.

Kuroka is a beautiful young woman with a voluptuous figure, long black hair with split bangs. Her attire consists of a black kimono, a yellow obi, a set of golden beads, and an ornately detailed headband. The kimono features a red interior and it is open at her shoulders, giving view to her large breasts.

The kimono features a red interior and it is open at her shoulders, giving view to her large breasts

"It took you a while to get home, I was getting a little worried." Kuroka says as she hugs Io from behind and squeezes her chest onto his back.

"Kuroka, let go of me." Io says calmly.

"Just a little longer." Kuroka rubs her hands on his chest. "Maybe we can-"

Io grabs Kuroka's hands and lifts them off his chest and walks away from her; causing her to whine.

"I told you not to do that, Kuroka." Io says as he gives her a side glance as he sits down on his couch. 

"But-" Kuroka starts but Io interrupts her.

"I own you, kitty." Io says as he takes a cigarette out and lights it up. "You will listen to me, I saved your life and you live rent free with me. If you don't want to listen to me, I can just kill you and eat you. The only reason I kept you, is because you're useful to me." 

Kuroka's cat ears fold down and he tails droop. Io leans back into his couch. 

"Can you ready the bath for me?" Io asks.

Kuroka bows. "Yes, sir." She walks to the bathroom.

Io closes his eyes as he breathes out smoke. 

A few minutes later Io opens his eyes as Kuroka walks in front of him.

"The bath is ready." Kuroka says.

Io nods and stands up and he puts his cigarette in an ash tray on the table, that's already full of cigarettes.

"When I'm done you can take a bath if you want." Io says as he walks towards the bathroom. "Make yourself some food, you must be hungry if you've been waiting for me since I came home late."

Io walks into the bathroom and closes the door.

Io looks at himself in the mirror and just continues to smile. 

A couple hours later.

Io is laying in his bed with Kuroka sleeping on his chest. Kuroka snuggles and purrs as she sleeps. 

Io rubs his tired eyes as he looks up to the dark ceiling. He lets out a sigh. "Just fall asleep already." Io whispers to himself as he puts his right arm over his eyes.

.

.

.

Io wakes up to a loud knocking on his door. Io slowly opens his tired yellow eyes and notices that Kuroka isn't in the room. He looks to his alarm clock.

3:29 A.M.

Another loud couple knocks is heard from the front door and Io groans and rolls over and tries to fall back asleep. 

"Kuroka, tell whoever is at the door to go away!" Io yells. "Or kill them, I don't care." 

"Yes, sir." Io hears from outside the room.

"Can't people let this devil sleep." Io complains.

After a couple minutes of Io trying to get back to sleep the door to his room opens.

"Sir, Makima is at the front door." Kuroka says and Io groans and rolls off his bed and onto the floor.

"Damn it." Io complains as he slowly gets himself off the floor. He rubs his eyes and straightens his hair as he walks past Kuroka and makes his way to the front door.

Io opens the door to see his boss.

"Makima, how can I serve you at this very early hour

"Makima, how can I serve you at this very early hour." Io says with a force smile as he does a mock bow.

Kuroka is watching in the background.

"Well, Little Devil-" Makima says, causing Io's smile to slightly falter. "We have a job to do."

"This early in the morning? Get someone else to do it." Io starts to close the door, but Makima stops the door with her foot.

"I am you're boss, if you don't listen to me, I will kill you."

Io smirks. 

Makima blinks and Io isn't in front of her. Suddenly Io puts a hand on her shoulder from behind and she turns to see Io, with his dress coat on, and a big smile on his face.

"You can't kill me as you need me. Just as I can't kill you as I need you." Io says with an evil smile. "We both need each other's help to kill the Gun Devil." He begins to walk away. "Kuroka, let's go!"

"Right." Kuroka says and she changes into a small cat and runs after Io and jumps onto his shoulder. 

Io goes down to the parking lot and goes to a black car and gets into the passenger seat. A human is in the driver seat. Kuroka crawls down into Io's lap and lays down and falls asleep.

Makima gets into the back and the driver starts the car and drives. Io takes a cigarette out of his coat and lights it. Suddenly Makima takes his cigarette and opens the window and tosses it out.

"No smoking in my car." Makima states.

Io's smile turns to an angry one as he turns to the front and crosses his arms.

.

.

.

.

The car pulls into an abandoned factory, where a small green car is already parked.

The car pulls into an abandoned factory, where a small green car is already parked

Io, Makima and the human get out of the car. Kuroka, still in her cat form, hops on Io's shoulder and lays down. The group walk towards the open door. They step inside to see bodies and blood everywhere.

"Someone got here before us." Makima observes.

Io licks his lips as he looks around at all the blood.

Makima then looks further unto the factory and sees the chainsaw man.

Makima then looks further unto the factory and sees the chainsaw man

"There's still one alive

"There's still one alive." The Human says. 

Makima then walks to the Chainsaw man, Leaving Io and Kuroka with the human.

Makima then walks to the Chainsaw man, Leaving Io and Kuroka with the human

"You've got a strange smell." Makima says to the Chainsaw man. "Not like a human or a devil. I take it you did this?" She motions to all the bodies with a small smile on her face.

The chainsaw man looks up. "H-Hug me..." He begins to fall backwards, but Makima catches him with a hug.

The Chainsaw man's metal head and chainsaws melt away to reveal a blond teen underneath

The Chainsaw man's metal head and chainsaws melt away to reveal a blond teen underneath. 

Makima looks up to the teen's face

Makima looks up to the teen's face.

"Any chance he's possessed?" The human asks.

"No." Makima says. "I can tell who's possessed with a look at their face." Makima kneels down, bringing the teen down with her. "I came here to kill the Zombie Devil. I'm a devil hunter with Public Safety."

Makima lowers the Teen onto the ground and rest his head on her lap.

"You have two options:-" Makima starts. "I can kill you like a devil, or I can keep you as a human."

"If I keep you, I'll make sure you're fed

"If I keep you, I'll make sure you're fed." Makima tells the teen. 

The teen stares up at Makima for a few seconds before he turns and looks at all the dead bodies to his side. "When you say that... Like, what's for breakfast?" The Teen looks back to Makima as he asks her.

Like, what's for breakfast?" The Teen looks back to Makima as he asks her

"Bread with butter, jam, salad, coffee..." Makima lists off. "And maybe something for dessert, I think?"

"That sounds awesome." The teen says.

Io spits out some blood he licked and he shivers. "Disgusting."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-22-2022

2249 words

12