Chapter 3: The Memories of a Wild Girl
360 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night before, B went outside to train as her body was telling her to. A nice and cold breeze was coming from the distant forest bringing the smell of putrefaction with it. Due to the circumstances, people in this village preferred to stay inside during the night, and would only come out after the first ray of sunshine.

The girl let the robe drop behind her while looking at the shining moon. Her slim and well-developed body would catch the eyes of most men around her. She lifted her hands up to the side and said with a smile on her face, "I can feel it. It calls me! I belong to the wild!"

Having clothes that are more revealing than actually covering the skin, she could easily feel the cold. Hence, she decided to start her training by going for a steady jog through the quiet village to warm her body up. She was enjoying it. The girl was actually liking it so much that she couldn't stop smiling. Before realizing it, she was running three times faster than she was five minutes ago when she started. Shortly after, she passed by Anta's home at the speed of a hawk hunting a rabbit, easily surpassing two hundred and fifty kilometers per hour. That's how her training started.

The noise of her delicate but dangerous bare feet could barely be heard despite the mind-blowing speed. She felt like she could jump all the way outside the village over the gates using the momentum she had. Right now, she was herself and she was invincible. Running was making her feel alive.

Suddenly, the once forgotten words of her father came back to her, "You need to run faster, Saori. Run until you surpass the speed of sound! That's the only way." As a tear fell down her cheek, the girl used her right foot to push into the ground so hard that she cracked it and made herself disappear. Few of the villagers got awakened by the deafening sound.

"The sharpness of your fists needs to reach unimaginable standards as to hit their target without even touching it. That's the kind of monster I was and you will surpass me," was another memory of her dad's stern voice. B was now punching a tree with her eyes closed trying to regain the feel of a real battle situation. No matter how much she trained, she was not losing her breath. She was like a killing machine reaching unimaginable standards for the human race.

"Am I even human? My stamina is never ending." She was so focused on her punches that she lost her footing in the wet grass and fell down on her back laughing. The bruises and the dirt she had on her from the long hours of training couldn't stop her.

"You will be my eyesight, my lost arm, and my feet long gone! You need to avenge me, Saori! Hunt them down one by one," was the last phrase that she remembered as the tree in front of her fell with a bang from her kick.

"So Saori must be my name. I'll keep it secret and go along with B for now," the girl decided while looking at her hand. Her nails had left red marks on her palms as a result of constant fist squeezing.

"What do I need to avenge him for? Is he dead? What does he even look like? All these memories are so vague. It seems like training might help me get back some of them. My body must be pretty used to fighting, I guess." These were all the things that crossed her mind during her walk back home.

That's the moment she saw a bloody table with a weird black sign on the hill outside the village. There was blood on the ground leading from the gate all the way to the place seemingly used for sacrifices.

The two relatively young men with spears, who were guarding the gate leading outside the village, seemed to be very focused on a silhouette in front. A grotesque ball of meat the size of a man, randomly spitting blood from all over its body with every step, was walking towards the gate.

"Hey, pal! We've got company," one of the guards pointed to the monstrosity approaching them.

"Shit, is that thing even from our village?"

"Open the gate and wait. Hopefully, he'll pass through without causing any problems."

Sweat was falling down their foreheads as the thing was slowly approaching them.

Starting to panic, one of them shouted, "Do something!".

"Don't panic, you will put both of us in danger. Let him through just like we did with the rest of them." They lifted the barrier and pushed the gate open.

The smell was unbearable and the fear they felt was starting to take over them.

Just as it was about to step outside, the caricature stopped and slowly turned towards one of the guards. The man could see one eyeball deep occluded in the walking meatball. It was like it was suffering, a helpless creature begging to be saved and unable to speak.

A minute later, the short-legged meatball was on the other side with the gates closed behind it. The guards were shaking. It was probably the most terrifying moment of their lives, something indescribable that will stay with them for the rest of their lives.

"He was just a man. Any of us could've been in his place right now," the braver guard said in a trembling voice with a hand covering his tearful eyes.

"What kind of place have I landed into?" B was completely shocked. She knew that she will never forget what she has just seen. Hence, she decided to take a little detour across the outskirts to give herself time to calm down. She wanted to have some fun in order to forget the extremely unpleasant incident before going home to try to sleep.

Just then, moaning coming from a big and more secluded barn reached her ears. The more she listened, the hotter her ears got.

"A quick look can't hurt anyone," B murmured to herself excited and red in the cheeks.

The flickering lanterns by its entrance, along with the pumpkins, the ragged clothes hanging and the haystacks were inducing a Halloween vibe. Behind the barn, a fat old man was fucking a beautiful brown-skinned woman mercilessly.

"Whooaaaa! I love it!" she whispered to herself as she sat on the grass comfortably at a safe distance. She spread her legs getting ready for the show. The more excited she got from watching, the lower her hand went down her sweaty abdomen and almost into her shorts.

The white short haircut, the mustache, and the large amount of hair he had on his chest, legs, and around the crotch gave the old man quite the disgusting look. But who cared? As long as the woman was sexy, that's all that mattered for B. The brown-skinned woman screamed as she was pulled by the hair and turned around just as one would turn a potato bag.

"That's what you get for walking alone at night in these parts, you filthy bitch. It's like you're asking for it!" The man said with a mad look in his eyes resembling a mad kid that found joy in breaking a doll. Despite being old and short, he was overpowering the woman by a lot.

"I'm sorry, I was just--" the woman got interrupted as the man stepped on her face pushing her face halfway into a puddle and lifting her hips to bang her.

"Ah, not bad, old man," B said with a sexy thin voice as if she was the one taking part in the act. She was starting to sweat and her breathing intensified together with the feeling of pleasure coming from her own fingering. As the climax was approaching, she arched her spine, tilted her head back, and looked up at the moon. Her hair fell off her sweaty forehead revealing her stunning emerald green eyes and horny look.

Satisfied, B pulled her hand out from her pants and looked at the fingers covered in her own juice. The girl was apparently a sick pervert that was founding joy in watching women get raped.

"SHIT! I'M SO DISGUSTIIIIIIIING!"

 

*Back to present*

The following day at dinner time, B was sitting at the table with Anta and Paul shocked by the dark past of the place she was living in. Everyone finished their food, except for Paul who was a very slow eater. The kitchen was dark and the only lights they had were a candle sitting on the table in the middle and the cozy fireplace that was about to go out.

Suddenly, Anta's pupils started to move independently of one another. The right eye was looking at B, and the left eye out through the window in front, at the rain. Every time the old woman did that, there was a sound as if someone were twisting her eyeballs.

"Ewwww, that's disturbing!" B mentioned disgusted.

"Again that thing?" Paul asked.

"Someone killed the captain of the guards, Mordor. His body has just been found." Anta said checking Paul with one eye and B with the other as if she was suspecting them.

Impressed, B blushed and smiled.

"That's amazing, gran! How do you know? Are you some form of a witch? Or are you possessed or something?"

B's enthusiasm was so big that the shock from earlier was gone together with any form of respect. She was now sitting with the soles of her feet on the chair with her legs wide spread. Her hands were holding firmly the chair.

"Was it you the one who killed him, B?"

"Yes, yes, yes! I killed him!" the girl replied amazed as if she was a kid seeing the seaside for the first time.

"Do you know how I killed him too? Please say yes!"

"Did someone hit you in the head, girl?"

As the storm was raging outside, faster than lightning could cross the night sky, B was squatting on the other end on top of the table holding Anta's face by her cheeks. The girl's breath was inconsistent and chaotic.

"Listen, granny! Some of my memories came back. I am strong! Extremely strong! Probably stronger than many can ever dream to be. So tell me, why do I have a feeling that you are the one who sent Mordor after me?"

"Get off me, you mindless beast!” Anta raged and pushed B's hand to the side. "It was a test."

Paul was standing there shocked with his mouth wide open. The spoon came out of his mouth and onto the floor. It happened so fast that he couldn't even see the girl moving from her chair. She was something else.

"Where do I know this smell from?” B asked herself sniffing Anta's white hair just like a dog would and completely ignoring the fact that she was almost killed because of her.

"Are you a witch?" she continued giving the old woman an intrigued look and holding her own chin with two fingers.

"Enough is enough!"

The old woman stood up and slapped B with all her might, "Don't you dare say that word again! You have no idea in how much trouble you could put all of us into just by pronouncing it. Those entities are the strongest beings on the planet and can wipe a country out all by themselves. Don't bring their anger on this poor forgotten by the gods village."

"Damn, granny, YOU JUST SLAPPED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" the girl said impressed with a hand on the cheek.

"She's got a few screws loose!" Paul and Anta replied simultaneously.

"We'll discuss all this on another occasion. Let's get ready for a long night. We're heading to the stable!" the old woman ordered.

 

Volume 1 from the story (filled with nice illustrations and editing) is also available on Amazon (21 chapters): https://www.amazon.com/Wake-Beast-Girl-Surviving-Progression-ebook/dp/B0BG6DNXG5/

Volume 2 is available for pre-order at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BG6DNXG5

10