A little announcement and a recommendation.
54 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, my beasties!

  Apologies for my recent absence. I want to assure you that I'm well. However, I've decided not to continue the WUBG series as it doesn't align with my goal of making a living through writing. The future of my writing career is uncertain at this point, but if I do return, you'll be the first to know. I appreciate the support of everyone who has accompanied me on this journey and apologize for any disappointment.

  As a parting gift to those who stuck with me, I recently finished reading "Arrival of The Moon Hare" (Rinyv, Book 1) on Kindle Unlimited. It's genuinely one of the best books I've ever read. I stumbled upon it through ads and am thrilled that I had decided to check it out. I even purchased a paperback to support the author. If you enjoyed WUBG, you'll likely find even more satisfaction in this one.

  While there are no spicy scenes included in this first volume, unlike in WUBG, the story is just beyond captivating, brutal, and unique in many ways. Trust me when I say this; you won't regret reading it. I took the time to recommend it here to give due credit to the author and show appreciation to my readers.

  I even tried to get in touch with the author (Duyu Wander) to congratulate him/her for such an amazing story, but for some reason, I couldn't.

 

Blurb: Fear hinders one's potential.

Rabbits are cute and harmless... This is what I told myself ever since I first found out about them. Recently, my opinion has changed drastically. What seemed like funny news on TV turned out to be a warning about a dark and gloomy future for me and the residents of Ostrits.

In addition, I've been brutally murdered four times, all occurring when I was fifteen. Surely not a coincidence! I am now living my fifth life hoping that my tragic fate can be altered, one way or another.

As the terrifying age of fifteen approaches and the chaotic events lead people down the path of despair, I can't help but do everything in my power to overcome my past traumatic experiences and grow stronger, even if that means resorting to unconventional and morally wrong methods.

“Wait a second... Is that a giant pair of scissors?”

Links: (US) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CL6KKPKZ

        (Germany) https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0CL6KKPKZ

        (Canada) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0CL6KKPKZ

        (UK) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CL6KKPKZ

 

Arrival of The Moon Hare

0