6. Mana Crystal
114 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Good morning, Uncle.”

“Good morning, Marika-chan.”

“Are you going to work again, today?”

“Yeah, it seems like it’s a big day to make money today.”

“Oh, then please earn a lot of money and spend a lot here~”

“Ouh! We will have a feast tonight. So prepare well, Marika-chan”

After the exchange with Marika-chan the inn daughter, we proceed directly towards the guild.

 

 

“Good morning, Uncle.”

“Morning, Receptionist-chan~”

“You aren’t going to the dungeon today? Don’t you know what day today is?”

“Of course I’m going later. I just want to see your pretty face before.”

“A-again with the pointless flattery”

 

“Now now, of course it’s not pointless. Oh, how about this. I come here to ask advice from Receptionist-chan.”

“Advice?”

“It’s my first time in mining magic stone special quest after all. Since it seems to be lucrative, there must be a lot of competition, right?

Maybe having special advice from such a pretty guild receptionist will help me net more profit. If nothing else, just seeing Receptionist-chan might be my lucky charm.”

“I see… fufun~ That’s right you know, Uncle. There will be a lot of competition. You are correct in coming to me first.”

Said Receptionist-chan, while puffing out her already bountiful chest.

 

Receptionist-chan then starts explaining things. Especially on some basics of dungeoneering.

 

 

---Special Quest---
[Mine & Explore]

 

Mine mana crystals from [Talba Great Cavern] while exploring the newly reformed cavern.

 

 

...

 

Arriving in front of dungeon entrance, many adventurers are already lined up in front. It must be at least over a hundred. Also are they all really adventurers? I feel like there are normal citizens mixed in too.

It seems we have to queue up. So we also wait in line.

 

Then I see a group of female adventurers led by a loli in bikini armor arriving.

“Huh they are allowed to get in first?”

“Are you new, old man?”

It seems a random adventurer heard my mumbling.

“They are one of Talba’s B-rank parties, [Flame Edge]. So of course they get the priority in time like this.”

“Is being B-rank that special?”

“Of course. B-rank party is an officially city's guild-sanctioned party. For a dungeon city like Talba, they are the main force dealing against monster threat.”

“I see.”

I replied somewhat disinterestingly. They are leagues above us, let’s simply ignore them then. I’m only average low ranked adventurer you can typically find at the corner of the tavern. There is no need involving ourselves with the elite.

 

 

Inside [Talba Great Cavern].

 

It seems the structure of the dungeon really changed. Previously right after entrance of the cavern was a wide open area, but it’s now a relatively smaller area with several branching paths.

*Twank Twank*

Even in the entrance room there are few people chipping at magic crystals protruding from the cave wall.

“For now, let’s try this.”

 

==========

[Magic Sense 10]

Sense ambient mana in the air.

==========

 

I bought a new ability that seemed could help. I have tested it on monster magic stone before, but let’s see if it could help here.  Even if it doesn’t work, it only cost me 14 000 Zeni so not much loss.

Then I checked up the [Map] app. I see that there’s new interface button for [Mana Detection] toggle.

Upon tapping it, the map turned blue shaded. Deep blue for place with high mana concentration and light blue for one with low mana concentration.

 

“Let’s check here.”

I move toward a wall section that seemingly has been mined off with a hollowed out depressed part. Lia naturally follows behind.

“Lia try hitting this part.”

Lia has much higher strength than me, so it’s better to leave the physical work to her.

“Yes, Master. Ha!!”

 

*Twank Twank Twank*

Soon a bright blue colored object is revealed behind layer of dirt.

 

After sufficiently clearing the dirt, Lia pry out the object.

“Ooh… So this is magic crystal.”

“Heh beginner’s luck.”

Remarked a random adventurer.

Heh let the dog barks.

 

Putting the magic crystal inside the [Inventory] we move to somewhere there are less people. On the way we encounter 3 snails which we quickly dispatched.

We move into a seemingly empty small room. I estimated that most adventurers already passed by this spot, and combining with information from receptionist-chan, this kind of spot is also supposed to be where no crystals can be found.

 

“My [Mana Sense 10] is telling me otherwise though.”

It seems there is a large mana concentration around here.

“Hmm… Lia try hitting this wall over here.”

“Yes, Master.”

*Twank Twank*

 

Soon there’s opening in the wall.

“Master, it seems there’s room hidden behind the wall.”

“As I thought huh. Can you quickly open a hole for us?”

“I will do my best, Master.”

*Twank Twank Twank*

 

“Let me help too.”

*Twank Twank*

 

“This is going to take time with just pickaxe. We might be better off with hammer. Hmm not sure either way”

“Should we go back first, Master?”

“No. Let’s try this first.”

 

[Water Canon learned]

Using 50 000 Zeni, I bought a new magic.

 

“[Water Canon]!”

A large ball of water then coalesced in front of hand, and shot out towards the wall section.

 

*Boom*

*Rumble Rumble*

After the dust settles a hole came into view that’s large enough for adult humans to pass through.

 

“Oh… it worked.”

“Outstanding, as expected of Master.”

“Let’s go, Lia.”

“Yes, Master.”

We walk into the hole and find new section to the cavern.

 

Continuing on to follow the trace of thick mana with [Mana Sense 10], we also began exploring the new section, encountering slimes, snails, and rabbits along the way.

 

After over an hour of exploration, we stopped since we sense another presence of monsters. The presence is coming from a large hall ahead.

We hide behind a formation of large stalagmites and survey the hall ahead.

“They are… slimes. But bigger than usual?”

 

It’s slimes but they are the size of adult man. Might even be slightly bigger.

“They are called [Big Slime]s, Master. It’s F-ranked monsters.”

“Huh aren’t there only G-ranked monsters in the first floor of [Talba Great Cavern]? At least that’s what receptionist-chan said.”

“Please look over there, Master.”

“A set of stairs huh.”

“Indeed, higher ranked monsters often guard entrance to deeper floor.”

“So it’s something like boss fight, huh. Do you think we can take them on, Lia?”

“I think we are fine even with facing E-ranked monsters like goblins, Master. Though that also depends on how many and the specific monsters.”

“So you think we can beat them?”

 

I took a pic of the monster group.

 

==========

Big Slime

Level  : 10

==========

==========

Big Slime

Level  : 9

==========

==========

Big Slime

Level  : 12

==========

 

“Yes, Master.”

This [Camera] app only shows basic things like level huh. But if Lia says it’s ok, this should be okay.

“Okay then let’s formulate a tactic first.”

We moved away a bit so as not to be discovered by the monsters.

 

Finding a fairly even ground, then laying down a leather mat for us to sit on. We rest a bit while discussing our tactics.

“Here, Master.”
Lia offering a cup of water

“If the big slime doesn’t move around too much, let’s take out the two closer to the entrance first. I will fire a water ball at the same time as you charging in and take out the other slime in a single slash.”

*gulp gulp*
I took a gulp to quench my thirst.

“Um, actually, Master. I think I can quickly dispatch the two slimes.”

“I see, then I will fire off at the slime further back to surprise them, and you will try to quickly dispatch the two nearby big slimes.”

“Yes, Master. I think that would do.”

“Actually, do slimes get surprised? Do they even have eyes to be surprised with in the first place?”

“Apparently despite their appearance their behaviors are similar to other living being. So it’s probably a safe assumption to make.”

*Gulp Gulp*
Another gulp to clear my throat.

“Will it be safe though? What if you failed to subjugate at least one of the slimes?”

“I think even without any tactics, I can quickly take them out alone with my current strength. So I don’t think Master need to be worried. I won’t let any monsters near you, Master.”

“Well, that’s good. But I’m worried about you too. If it gets dangerous, quickly pull back.”

“…Yes, Master.”

 

*Gulp Gulp*

We then finished the last gulp of our drink and get up.

 

“Ready?”

Behind the stalagmite formation I asked for preparation confirmation from Lia.

“I’m prepared, Master.”

 

I quickly hold up my wood staff and aim at the big slime in the far back and start seriously casting a powerful [Water Ball].

“[Water Canon]”

*Swoosh* *Splat*

The large water ball hit [Big Slime C], crushing it along with its core. At almost the same time, Lia jumped out and waved out her katana at [Big Slime A].

“[Iai Wave Slash]”

She slashed from a distance, normally with such a large distance even wind pressure from the slash shouldn’t have connect. But like magic, [Big Slime A] was cut in half right through its core.

Without waiting for [Big Slime B] to respond, Lia immediately follow up with another move.

“[Shadow Step]”

Lia suddenly disappeared and instantly reappeared next to [Big Slime B].

“[Dual Flurry]”

She launched a barrage of slashes at [Big Slime B]. The barrage is focused toward the core area, slowly drawing liquid out of [Big Slime B], and drawing its core nearer the surface.

“Hah!!”

Lia finished off the job with a well-placed cut, splitting [Big Slime B]’s core into two pieces. Soon its body turns into particles of light, and a small magic stone dropped to the ground.

 

“Good job, Lia.”

I said while collecting the magic stones.

“Thank you, Master.”

“It’s higher ranked monsters, bigger than usual too, so I thought it would be harder than this.”

“After all, F-ranked monsters are still fairly low ranked in classification. Even non-adventurer adult can safely handle them after some precautions. I believe Master alone should have been able to easily subjugate them.”

“Is that so?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Still though, the adrenaline rush sure was incredible. My hands seem shaking a bit.”

“Should we rest a bit again, Master?”

“Okay”

 

Again Lia lay down mat on the ground.

“Here, Master”

Lia offering yet another cup of water.

“Thanks”

“Ah”

It seems the adrenaline rush is still not abated, and my shaking hand unstably tried to receive the cup from Lia. But instead, the cup fell and the water inside wet her clothes.

“Sorry”

“It’s alright, Master. Actually it’s my fault for not being careful and not considering Master’s condition.”

 

Lia then took off her jacket.

“…”

Her wet tank top looks so sticky on her skin. I can see an outline of pink bump on her bountiful chest.

*press*

“Um… Master?”

“Yes?”

“Master’s hand…”

“Ah” it seems I unconsciously pressed my fingertip on a pink button on her chest.

Getting a bit giddy, I give Lia brusque hug.

*inhale*

“You smell good, Lia”

“M-Master.. I’m a bit sweaty from the previous fight..”

“It’s okay, I like seeing sweat running off your skin. I think they smell somewhat nice too.”

 

*rub rub*

With the embrace, I started rubbing and feeling her exposed skin, while also feeling her with my sense of smell, snuggling my face in her charming pure white neck.

“Ah… Master. Someone might come..”

“It’s fine, I’ll know if someone’s coming. So just a little bit.”

“Okay…♥”

Soon sloppy noise reverberates throughout the cave.

 

 

Lia is sitting on top of me, straddling herself over.

“Ah ah, Master Master♥”

My dick is erect upward, grinding the entrance into her womb.

“This position feels not bad at all”

“Y-yes Master.. ah ah♥”

“This feeling of grinding your womb, ugh”

“Master♥ harder please”

 

 

“Phew…”

Now being a sage in clarity mode, I cautiously but calmly descend down along the stairs to the 2nd floor.

Closely in front is Lia with her [Danger Detection 10] scanning the surrounding security.

 

We soon arrived into an open hall.

“Woah…Lia this is…”

“Indeed, Master. I think it’s the one we are looking for.”

“Is this kind of thing common in dungeon?”

“I don’t know, Master. But I don’t think so. At least I haven’t seen any of this size circulating in the market often.”

“So it’s rare?”

“At least that’s what I deduce from my yet enough life experience.”

“I think it has some weight coming from a former noble daughter.”

“Thank you, Master.”

“So I guess… quest complete?”

“If Master want to go deeper, this Lia will certainly follow.”

“No, let’s end this now.”

We found a large mana crystal.

 

 

“Now how do we pick it up?”

“Shall I start digging, Master?”
Suggested Lia easily.

“Hmm, that might take a long time. I really don’t want anyone else coming.”

“Then?”

“Just to make sure but how much do you think it’s worth, Lia?”

“I don’t know If it’s this big, Master. But 5 million Zeni shouldn’t be out of reach, no it must be at least that much at very minimum.”

“Then it’s fine to splurge a bit. [Inventory]: Buy 125 cubic meters storage space for 125 000 Zeni.”

 

[Inventory Expanded by 125 cubic meters]

What’s best of [Inventory] is I can store anything regardless of shape and dimension, as long as the total volume is sufficient.

“Now let’s see”

I put my hand on the crystal.

“Store”

The large crystal then as if sucked into another dimension disappeared, leaving somewhat deep pothole in the ground where it was.

“Outstanding, Master.”

“Let’s go back to the surface, have a meal in the inn, and go to the adventurer guild for appraisal.”

“Understood, Master.”

 

 

Returning to the inn, I asked the inn proprietress for food. Marika-chan seems to be out at the moment.

 

I return back to the room followed by Lia with tray of food in her hands.

Lia then placed down dishes of foods. It’s bread, cheese, and a small portion of last night pottage.

Breaking a handful chunk of bread, then spreading a bit of cheese over, I took a large bite of it.

Then I scoop a tiny bit of the pottage with the leftover and put the bread chunk into my mouth.

 

“Wew… hearty.”

I remarked after a gulp of water.

After a short while we finished eating and were going to go back to the guild.

 

“Ah, Uncle. You are back already?”

“Just for a break, we are going to the guild now.”

“Did you earn a lot?”

“Ouh! Though I haven’t received the money yet.”

I affirmed energetically like a young man.

“I see, that’s great you didn’t break your back.”

 

 

In the adventurer guild.

 

“Ya, Receptionist-chan.”

I greeted her.

“Back already, Uncle? I thought you were somewhat a hard worker, but maybe did you break your back already?”

You too, Receptionist-chan? Am I that fragile looking?

 

“What? Why do you think like that, Receptionist-chan? I’m not that old yet. Well I might break my back if I work too hard but”

“I see. Then it’s good you understood well and take care of yourself. So, are you selling magic stones and mana crystals?”

“Yes, actually…”

 

I whisper about the large mana crystal we found.

“Eh?! Larg—" Receptionist-chan in loud voice before switching to whispering voice ”…--ge mana crystal?”

“Yes it’s in my [Inventory] right now.”

“[Inventory]?”

“It’s magic bag with [Item Box]-like ability.”

“But are you sure you aren’t lying to me, Uncle?”

“Now now, Receptionist-chan. Have I ever lied before? I’m simply another honest working uncle.”

Receptionist-chan squinted her eyes, scrutinizing me like I’m suspicious person.

 

“Something like that has never been found before in that place though, but either way, let’s go.”

“Where?”

“Somewhere more private.”

 

 

Lia and I are then led to a private room by Receptionist-chan.

 

“Then Uncle, please take it out.”

“Ok. [Inventory]”

I took out the large mana crystal and place it lying down on the floor.

“Wow…”

“See. I’m an honest man.”

“Yes yes, Uncle. You are really honest man”
Receptionist-chan replied half-heartedly while keep her focus gazing at the crystal.

 

“So uhh, I’m selling this.”

Then Receptionist-chan switched her gaze towards me.

“Ahem… Excuse me Mr. Oji, the guild requires additional time to appraise and thoroughly evaluate the value of the crystal. Would it be possible for you to return in two to three days' time?"

Switching to a prim and proper posture, Receptionist-chan quickly responded to my intention to sell the crystal.

“Then we will be back in three days’ time, please evaluate it properly.”

 

“Master.”

“Lia?”

“How about the hidden passage we found?” whispered Lia.

“Ah right. By the way, receptionist-chan, we found hidden passage in the cavern.”

“Eh?”

“Ah, and that hidden passage is where we found the large crystal.”

“Ehh?!!”

 

We are then interrogated by the Receptionist-chan about the hidden passage.

 

 

---Special Quest---
[Mine & Explore]

 

Mine mana crystals from [Talba Great Cavern] while exploring the newly reformed cavern.

Quest Complete!!

 

==========

Adventure Log:

[Oji level up: Mage 7 -> 8]

Oji earned 10 [AP]

[Oji skill up: Magical Art 10 -> 11]

[Lia skill up: Baltran Language 33 -> 34]

[Lia skill up: Dual Wield 3 -> 4]

[Lia skill up: Long Sword 4 -> 5]

[Lia skill up: Short Sword 4 -> 5]

[Lia skill up: Evasion 7 -> 8]

[Lia skill up: Tactics 3 -> 5]

[Lia skill up: Eye of Mind 3 -> 4]

[Lia skill up: Heat Up 4 -> 5]

The party gained 1 [Large Mana Crystal]

The party gained 4 [Rabbit Meat]’s

The party gained 1 [Snail Shell]

The party gained 2 [Slimy Gel]’s.

[Mine & Explore] quest completed. Reward: Pending.

==========

 

 

Back in the bedroom.

 

“Uncle, here’s warm water”

“Thank you, Marika-chan”

After giving us a basin of warm water. I handed over 3 wood coins to her, and she left the room.

 

“Let me, Master”

“Ah”

Lia in her sexy maid outfit is helping me taking off my clothes.

She then takes her clothes off. With her large bountiful pair of mountains, every single one of her movements seems to always jiggle—I mean… shake the mountains.

Hey, you just changed just now and then you took that off. You could have simply not wear the outfit back in the first place.

“I thought it would be a good show for Master?”

“I guess they taught you a lot of things in the slave mansion, huh.”

“Then Master. I’m starting with the back.”

“Ah”

 

Lia dipped a cloth into the warm water, squeezed it to remove the excess water, and gently placed it on my back. She then started rubbing it.

Sometimes it also feels like being gently massaged.

“Master, let me try a new cleaning technique.”

“Sure”

 

Suddenly I feel two big softness from my back, with Lia’s hands embracing from the back over my torso.

She then started moving up and down rhythmically.

“I-isn’t this the famous boob rub? You sure know some advanced technique, Lia.”

“Hah ah..Eh? Yes, ah..I thought this way is a bit more efficient…ah..ahn”

And it sounds erotic somehow.

 

While boob rubbing the back, Lia also started rubbing my arms and hands with her palms and fingers.

It seems I misunderstood her again, she’s really doing it for efficiency. Or is she?

 

 

“Now the front, Master. Please face this way.”

I obediently comply.

 

“Ah.. it’s hard…”

“Sorry, your soft breasts felt good on my back”

“I’m happy to be of use to Master. But I guess I have to clean this first.”

 

Lia kissed the tip, then put it into her mouth.

I can feel her tongue tip touching the opening.

Putting the shaft in-between her big breasts, Lia swallowed deeper.

She soon started moving her head, swallowing in and pulling out alternatingly, sloppy wet sound can be heard.

 

“It’s coming, Lia”

Lia swallowed deep, something is pouring out into her mouth.

*gulp gulp*

Lia continued to suck my penis dry until nothing seems to be left

 

“Ha… Master let’s get the front cleaned up now.”

“Ah.. ok”

 

 

After properly cleaning up the front (really, seriously), we started drying up with another set of dry towels.

 

*Swoosh*

“Phew the wind feels good.”

Though instead of quickly drying myself, maybe I would prefer to sit in front of the window to enjoy the refreshing dusk atmosphere, while letting the wind acts as natural dryer.

After we are dry then we wear our clothes back.

 

So ended the description of how we typically clean ourselves daily (minus the somewhat ecchi part).

In this world, bathing every single day is apparently luxury. There’re public baths though, but people only take a bath, maybe once a week or so.

“Do Master want to go to bath now?”

“Nah it’s fine. But I was thinking it would be nice to have our own bath.”

“Then, is Master’s goal next to rent out a house?”

“That would be nice, but for now it’s not necessary yet. Actually more importantly, we need to have more and more stable income first.”

“This Lia will devotedly follow.”

“Thank you, Lia.”

 

“Then on the occasion, may I ask what are we going to do tomorrow, Master?”

“Tomorrow huh… I’m thinking of taking a break. Let’s reward ourselves for completing a big payout quest.”

“Then, Master. May I ask permission for a day off tomorrow?”

“So you want some time alone? Will you be okay?”

“There’s nothing to worry about, Master, I have been trained well. Domestic chores and few errands to support Master daily life is nothing to worry about.”

I was worrying about something else. But it seems there’s nothing to worry about.

 

“I was thinking of having bath tomorrow though, do you have free time while still prioritizing the chores and your own errands, Lia?”

“Yes, Master. I think I would have already been done with everything by around midday.”

“Oh also is the money I gave you enough? If you need more for chores, maybe even for something personal, you should ask.”

“Yes Master, it’s quite enough already.”

“Also remember, you taking care of yourself are just another way you’re taking care of me. So I can’t say it often enough, ask if you think you need or want something.”

“Understood, Master. I will keep Master’s words at heart.”

“Good”

 

Since there’s still sometimes before sunset, we went out for a bit to stroll around the city.

 

 

"May I suggest, Master, to purchase an additional outfit for Master's use?"

“Sure. I guess I should change so this one can be washed tomorrow?”

“That would indeed be a great help, Master.”

“Then while at it let’s go purchase more outfit for you too. I think you need more sets of the maid outfit?”

“If I have to be honest, having another one will certainly help, Master.”

“Or do you want a more typical daily outfit? Maid outfit or common outfit? Which would be more convenient?”

"Both options would not significantly affect my daily chores. So, please choose whichever option is most convenient for you, Master. However, I would like to suggest that this particular type of outfit may be more expensive than a regular daily outfit. For that reason, I recommend a regular outfit."

“Ah, but I like seeing you in sexy maid outfit, so I think I’m getting the maid one.”

“If that is to Master’s satisfaction, then this Lia will devotedly obey.”

 

It turned out that sexy maid outfit similar to that of Lia’s costs more than twice the price of my beginner equipment set, at 13 000 Zeni. I wonder if it’s because of all the frills. However, we were able to get a discount by purchasing a simple commoner outfit set along with it. In total, the cost for both outfit sets was 15 000 Zeni.

 

 

We returned before sunset.

 

“Marika-chan, as promised, we are having party. I left it up to you to bring our food.”

I hand her 2 pieces of bronze tablets, each worth 500 Zeni. I could have given her a single silver coin worth 1 000, but …

“By the way, keep a single one for yourself. It’s my tip for you ok”

“Thank you for your patronage, Uncle~”

Replied Marika-chan beaming with smile.

 

Arriving in the room.

“Lia, change into that.”

“Ah the one bought the day before yesterday, Master?”

“Yes that one”

“I understand, Master.”

 

A short while later.

“How is it, Master?”

“Oooh…you look pretty”

“Thank you for your compliment, Master.”

 

*Knock Knock*

Lia opened the door, and it seems to be Marika-chan arriving bringing tray of foods in both hands.

“Geh, Miss Lia. That costume is…”

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

 

“What’s wrong, Lady Marika?”

“It’s bunny suit…”

Indeed bunny suit. In this world, bunny suit apparently are also a big thing. The beastkins of bunny tribes in this world are known for unusually… easy to excite, much more so than other race.

So came a culture for cosplaying as bunny beastkin before… doing the deed. Well not that common but it’s on the level of somewhat common fetish.

The outfit's relatively common availability, as well as its simple design consisting of only a one-piece bikini, bunny ear headband, and a few additional parts, allowed us to purchase it at a fairly affordable price. Less than the cost for beginner adventurer set.

Marika-chan must have known the connotation of wearing a bunny suit and got startled a bit.

 

“Also, stop calling me ‘Lady’ already, Miss Marika. I’m not a noble.”

“But, I’m a slave, so to respect that social status I have to—“

“Like I said I don’t care about slave or not. Uncle can’t you say something?”

I wonder if slaves are trained to position others above themselves, even if the other person is not their owner. But Marika-chan objects to being called ‘Lady’, hmm I wonder how people treat slaves socially here.

“Ok ok, Lia, can you stop calling Marika-chan with ‘Lady’ from now on?”

 

“Then how should I address—“

“Just ‘Marika’, is fine ok?”

“You heard her, Lia.”

“Understood, M-Marika.”

She stuttered a bit, so she must have been trained somehow, to the point of lowering herself from former noble daughter position. That or it’s something like caste system that’s already embedded deep in society, where people subconsciously understand each other's social standing.

 

“Then here’s you two’s dinner. Please enjoy yourself.”

Leaving the tray on the table Marika-chan then left the room and closed the door on the way out.

“Then let’s eat, Lia.”

“Yes, Master.”

 

 

An hour later..

 

“Ahn ah hah, Master♥”

Pinning Lia down on the table while holding her from behind, the pelvis seems to move by itself.

“...I can’t stop, Lia. The bunny suit must be enchanted.”

“Yes… Master, I’m sorry for enchanting Master. Please punish this bad bunny for enchanting Master hahn♥”

“Ugh, your pussy is tightening. I’m cumming.”

“Ahn♥ Go ahead Master~ Fill in this bunny’s womb to the brim♥”

*splurt splurt*

 

We continued to have fun well into the night.

 

 

Deep in the night.

 

"Ha...ha..ha..Master..!"

"Hehe.. you just tightened. Lia." *Thrust*

Two figures, one female one male, one on top of the other.

The two don't seem to notice that the door is slightly open.

 

"Haah..."

A short haired young girl is looking intensely at what happening inside the room.

"Why are they still going on this late..."

*Schlick schlick*

"Ah ah ah! Mhnn"

The figure on top lie down her body, holding the bottom figure tightly.

"Mhnn hnn~ ahh!"

*Splurt* *Splurt*

Her body jerk upward. White liquid seeping out of her lower body part.

"Ah... it's warm.. master's love... inside."

Feeling weak she let down her body on top of the male figure.

"That was a good show wasn't it, Marika-chan?"

"Eh?"

 

"I know you're peeking there. If you are curious why not come in."

Slowly the door opens and the young short haired girl entered inside.

Inside she then quickly closed the door.

"Do you want to try it?"

"E-eh? T-trying what uncle?"

"Something good. Lia move aside."

"Yes.. Master."

The long haired woman moved away from the top of the fat middle aged old man. And he also got up to sit on the side of the bed.

 

"Sit down here Marika-chan."

The short haired girl sit on the bed next to the old man. The old man then proceed to hold her side and pulling her right next to him.

"Hehe.. were you curious?"

"Y-yes.. I mean no! What are you doing uncle, doing something indecent this late! Don’t you sleep at all??"

Said the girl while trying to get away from the old man embrace.

The old man holds her even tighter.

 

"Now now, you shy girl."

The old man rubs his face against the young girl's cheek.

"S-stop or I will shout."

"What are you saying, the door is shut out by none other than yourself, Marika-chan."

With the door shut tight, the noise-cancelling enchantment of the room became active.

"Ah..."

 

The old man then grabs one of the girl's mountains with the hand he wrapped around her, and starts fondling her.

"Now how about letting this uncle here teach you a thing or two. You have no one to do it with, don't you, Marika-chan?"

"Uncle you rude!"

"Ahaha... but it's the truth isn't it. No one else wants that 'fat' body of yours. Actually even if you tell others no one would believe if this old man rape you."

"Ugh!"

The girl shows a really frustrated expression on her face.

 

"No one else, except me that is."

The old man then turn the girl's face toward his. To the innocent girl who knows nothing, the mature gaze of the old man is entrancing.

"Marika-chan, this uncle is honest man so I will just say it."

The girl gulped expectantly.

"I love Marika-chan's body, let me hold your body tight, and taste it thoroughly. In exchange, let me teach you a thing or two. It will be a good experience for you, Marika-chan."

"I-is it true, uncle? You like Marika's body? You don't find it disgustingly fat?"

The old man squeeze the mountain he has been fondling.

"Hyahn.."

Hearing the cute cry, the old man got excited and push down the young girl on the bed.

"Of course, it's true. Marika-chan is still not convinced after all the time peeking?"

 

The girl remember her time peeking the old man and his 'fat' slave doing the deed. The old man does seem particularly fond of the 'fatty meat' on the slave's chest.

"I-I'm already down here anyway. Uncle is a strong adventurer. Marika can't get away from uncle's grasp. Just do it quickly since Marika has to go sleep..."

"Now now Marika-chan. Uncle is a gentle old man. I don't want to force anything on such cute innocent girl like Marika-chan."

Saying so, the old man begin to fondle the young girl's breast behind the fabric.

"hahn..."

"But if Marika-chan is curious, you must ask uncle. Asking for something you don't know is a virtue after all."

"I-I see.. asking when you don't know is virtue after all! T-then, uncle.. please teach Marika.."

The girl said bashfully.

"Hmm? Teach what? Please say it clearly."

"Uncle.. p-please teach Marika s-sex. Please have sex with Marika!"

Witnessing such an earnest request, the old man can't hold back his excitement any longer.

"Ah♥"

Spoiler

[collapse]

 

...

 

==========

Adventure Log:

[Oji spec up: Perception 10 (Best) -> 11 (Best)]

[Oji spec up: Will 20 (Good) -> 21 (Good)]

[Oji spec up: Magic 26 (Good) -> 28 (Good)]

[Lia spec up: Strength 22 (Decent) -> 23 (Decent)]

[Lia spec up: Constitution 12 (Bad) -> 13 (Bad)]

[Lia spec up: Dexterity 21 (Bad) -> 22 (Bad)]

[Lia spec up: Perception 17 (Decent) -> 18 (Bad)]

[Lia spec up: Will 13 (Good) -> 14 (Decent)]

[Lia spec up: Charm 22 (Decent) -> 23 (Decent)]

==========

 

==========

[Status Board]

Name

Oji

   

Race

Riam

   

Sex

Male

   

Age

33

   

God

Lilith of Searing Lust

   

Job

Mage

   

Level

8

       86,670

           100,000

Strength

9

9

Good

Constitution

8

8

Good

Dexterity

10

10

Good

Perception

11

11

Best

Learning

25

17

Best

Will

31

21

Good

Magic

42

28

Good

Charm

4

4

Hopeless

Life

100

100

 

Mana

100

100

 

Speed

70

70

 

HP

34

34

 

SP

107

107

 

MP

81

81

 

Weight

3.55

   

Weight (MAX)

51

   

Armor Class

Light

   

Abilities

80

   

[Magical Art 11] [Water Magic 6] [Casting 6] [Magic Capacity 15] [Magic Literacy 40] [Memorization 15] [Alchemy 20] [Material Transmutation 30] [Calculation 50] [Magic Device 30] [Baltran Language 30] [Presence Detection 10] [Mana Sense 10]     

Traits

0

   

[Well-learned] [High Libido] [Experience Bonus] [Statistic Growth Bonus] [Ability Growth Bonus] [Blessing of Lust]            

Equip

     

[Basic Wood Staff] [Basic Adventurer's Wear Set (Mage)]      

 

Name

Lia

   

Race

Riam

   

Sex

Female

   

Age

19

   

God

Lyl of Wind

   

Job

Samurai

   

Level

7

     266,783

           306,250

Strength

69

23

Decent

Constitution

13

13

Bad

Dexterity

66

22

Bad

Perception

54

18

Decent

Learning

22

22

Hopeless

Will

14

14

Good

Magic

9

9

Decent

Charm

23

23

Decent

Life

100

100

 

Mana

100

100

 

Speed

70

70

 

HP

55

55

 

SP

105

105

 

MP

20

20

 

Weight

8.9

   

Weight (MAX)

82

   

Armor Class

Light

   

Abilities

11

   

[Memorization 80] [Baltran Literacy 22] [Noble Etiquette 21] [Housework 11] [Negotiation 14] [Tailoring 9] [Gardening 9] [Cooking 12] [Baltran Language 34] [Bushido 35] [Dual Wield 4] [Long Sword 5] [Short Sword 5] [Evasion 8] [Tactics 5] [Two Hand 1] [Eye of Mind 4] [Healing 3] [Light Armor 4] [Guts 1] [Heat Up 5] [Danger Detection 10]       

Traits

1

   

[Photographic Memory] [Experience Bonus] [Statistic Growth Bonus] [Ability Growth Bonus]               

Equip

     

[Iron Katana] [Iron Wakizashi] [Basic Adventurer's Wear Set]                  

==========

 

==========

Inventory

Item

Quantity

Type

Weight

Cotton Shirt

1

Armor

0.7

Cotton Pants

1

Armor

0.5

Leather Belt

1

Armor

0.2

Leather Boots

1

Armor

0.5

Sexy Maid Outfit

2

Armor

2.1

Iron Katana

1

Weapon

3.6

Iron Wakizashi

1

Weapon

2.1

Basic Wood Staff

1

Weapon

1.4

Basic Adventurer's Wear Set (Mage)

1

Armor

2.2

Basic Adventurer's Wear Set

1

Armor

3.2

Stone

1

Weapon

0.0

Snail Shell

1

Miscellaneous

0.0

Bunny outfit

1

Miscellaneous

4.1

Commoner outfit set

1

Armor

1.9

Slimy Gel

2

Miscellaneous

0.0

Zeni

421,230₴

Money

 

==========

3