the beginning of deep darkness
18 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

THE BEGINNING OF DEEP DARKNESS

It was a cold day i felt good though because, i was on a schooltrip with my class to tokyo it was fun yes you read this right because it already ended at least for me i died and here is how we were in one of the many skyscrapers i was there with my girlfriend it was almost like a date but then, a terrorist pulled out weapons and made everyone hostage my girlfriend tried to kill the terrorist but, before she could even stand up the terrorist shot her she fell out the building i jumped out of the building which was stupid of me while falling i said with a smile `so this is how it ends huh i kissed her and said i wish this lasted longer and before i knew it everything went dark.

i woke up but the only thing i could see was a twinkle of fire the rest was completely dark i closed my eyes and tried to sleep then i realised i shouldve been dead i first thought it was all a dream but this was just the start of my new life my mother that i didnt even know carried me and i looked out the window and i knew it. I was reborn in a new world i had a lot of questions but nothing special happened within my first 4 years so lets skip that this is the story about me, Azareth im currently 5 years old and one of the only people that cant fight. Everyone in my village has the same goal in their mind defeat the darkness but i had something else in mind i wanted to go back to my universe this universe is filled with darkness 32 hours a day the whole day its dark that also explained all the candles outside i didnt mind it that much that day i was walking with my family in the city my mother bought me a gift it was a book with easy spells when we got home i changed my goal i wanted to save this world from the eternal darkness and then go back so i started learning the spells unlike the others in the village i didnt have any blessings of the gods but that didnt stop me from trying.

By the time i finished the book i was 6 and i now have the following skills (water manipulation lvl starter, growth, parellel bonding lvl unique, future vision lvl very weak, last skill eternal flame lvl god, and all the other basic one like breeze, binding thorns, zap but i couldnt learn ice for some reason) i walked outside to try out all my skills and i saw a girl behind a tree looking at me i didnt care so i just went on with training i cant control water that well only like 150 ml which isnt really strong and growth is more like a passive skill it just helps me strenghten faster but thats it and parallel bonding is a skill that i didnt learn i had it from the moment i was born maybe that explains that i still have my memory so its still pretty good but nothing amazing and my future vision only works if i bleed i guess its like an exchange blood for a split second vision of the future and my last skill is eternal flame i dont know how i got it but since i got it the village all said i should become a knight in vanaska (the imperial kingdom) i never tried it out before so i went faraway from the village but i did ask the girl if she wanted to come with me she said with a smile oh yes thank you so much.

So we went to the woods which probably was a terrible idea but i didnt think about it so i said the the incantation because royal skills and above need incantations may the flame within me be released a giant white flame bursted from within me i said to the girl she should run she ran as hard as she could she got away in time luckily but, i ended up burning the forest down the flame only goes away with water it even keeps burning if there is no oxygen so this is my strongest skill when i finished taking out the fire i accidently scratched myself to a tree and i unlocked a new skill natures sacrifice i imediately checked it out i cut myself and i grew alot of the forest back which suprised me but, to activate it i need to bleed i dont know why but, there sure are alot of sacrificial skills i ran back home and on my way back i saw the girl i asked her name she said with a terrified face fillia i told her with a giant smile my name is azareth you dont have to be afraid of me, oh and do you want to be part of my crew, crew she said? yea i want to make a crew with friends that will defeat darkness i looked at her with a determined face she said yes count me in i asked what her skills were she said cleanse removes sicknesses and some types of poison, creation allows its user to create an image of what the user is thinking to come to life lvl royal, eternal 2 15 14 4 9 14 7, i asked her why her last skill was blurred with the numbers she didnt know either but, i think its also a blessing of one of the gods i dont know which one though but, i think your skills would come in handy its already late though so i gotta go home now ill see you tommorow in the woods again she smiled at me and i felt something melting inside of me it made me feel happy and thats the first time i was happy since i got in this godawfull place. I was looking forward to tommorow.

i ran home because i didnt want my parents to be angry when i came home my parents were giving me an angry look and asked me where i was i said oh in the forest with a fillia their anger immediately changed to a smile my mom was asking if she was my girlfriend i said no ofcourse fillia would never pick someone like me she deserves better then that my parents said you should go to bed because tommorow would be your first day at school so i went to bed i said to myself fillia is allmost like my old girlfriend i wonder what happened to her i hope ill see her again in the future then after sometime i got a nightmare and a dream i went to vanaska to go shopping when i came back a couple of bandits were looking for me and they abducted me and took me to a secret research facility and that was my nightmare my dream well it wasnt really a dream but it felt more like a lost memory before we hid the ground when i jumped ou tof the building my girlfriend said we will meet again i know it for sure so make sure you keep the fire burning. i dont know what that means but this is one big mystery.

 

END OF THE BEGINNING.

0