CHAPTER 4 THE SUN AND THE MOON
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

after about a week of intense training my S.S only went up by 6 which isnt alot i did manage to learn 2 more skills in that week shadow step and sinister shadow my shadow can move where ever he wants to move to but, he cant copy my skills so he isnt a clone he only has my physical strength which isnt too bad.

shadow step allows me to swap places with my shadow there are also a bunch of space and time skills but those pages all burned away i wanted to learn those first then i realised that they were too difficult and you need atleast 300 S.S which is never achieved by anyone kind of makes me want to learn the skills even more but, thats gonna take me 10 years minimum but enough talking i went to the woods because today i had a day off at school so my goal was to master the skills i got and try and make combinations with the skills and i found one strong combo if i use my light to create more shadows i can basically warp around the field it does make me tired but it definitely is very strong and annoying for my opponents i will only use it as a last resort because i dont want people to know what skills i have with that in mind i also needed another combo and that is breeze + eternal flame that way the fire spreads quicker and it becomes more dangerous.

after some time Fillia came and i allmost was planning to use P.F.A my luck is on another level because, i dont want her to see me as a monster i asked her if she wanted to train with me and she didnt want to train. She was planning to try and create artifacts with her creation skill i thought that was a good idea but, also dangerous if an artifact is made poorly it can hurt and even kill the owner of the artifact and that gave me an amazing idea artifact explosions are far stronger then normal explosions so i asked her if she can make one for me that can store elemental energy she looked at me with a confused face but, she did say yes and ofcourse my goal was to try and overheat the artifact to create a massive explosion i went from being killed by a terrorist to becoming one wow well obviously im not going to hurt people with this she finished the artifact and adrian came to us i kind of didnt like that but i acted like i didnt see him i cut my own hand and used nature`s sacrifice on it.

It was already overheating i used breeze to throw it further and it left behind a massive hole in the ground adrian looked happy and said thats a nice invention you have there. I said its not my invention its Fillia`s she created the artifact i came with the idea of making bombs with it and i think this might be strong enough to harm shadows. I could be wrong though we asked her to make smaller ones and adrian could put them in his gun which was VERY efficient with one bullet you could take down multiple trees and it wasnt that hard to make Fillia also made a charm that boosts your S.S by 10 for everyone so adrian now has 44 which is considered as average my S.S however is my S.S became 128 and if we bet our S.S in the tournament and i would win against jezara i would have a 137 so i would allmost be able to harm shadows but, i told them that i had 22 S.S and they looked at me and said you will get there eventually i was happy and confused because i didnt expect adrian to say that and i thought you know what i trust you so i was saying my incantation adrian said WHAT ARE YOU DOING i replied oh just a little magic show nothing special and the forest was once again victim of the flame and he looked completely baffled

i had a big ass grin on my face and i was rolling in tears laughing and then another adrian showed up and now i didnt know what to do adrian 2 said oh well what am i doing here adrian 1 no what are you doing here i grabbed adrian 1 his hand and saw his skills were the same i grabbed adrian 2s hand and saw the following disguise, copy and the rest was blurred out he pulled away his hand and he pulled out his sword i told the crew to run and i created smoke to run away i was confused and i knew it could only be one person and that person is JEZARA he holds a grudge against me and that probably explains alot the first training wasnt adrian it was jezara disguised as adrian he can copy skills which is an incredibly strong skills but it has some bad effects decreases pain tolerance and decreases S.S but you can only copy the skills that you know the person has so i am save for now since he doesnt know my other skills and he doesnt know the incantation of eternal flame i could see myself losing against him because, he still has more skills he is not a warrior like his dad he is an underhanded asasssin i wonder if he can copy light and darkness skills if he can then would be in trouble because he could just copy his dads skills and i would lose 100% guarantee i need to learn a skill that can counter copy.

 

I̴̛̝̮̘̍̄͑̈̀͒̃́̽̈̄͘͠ ̷̟͉͖͎͖̫̦̗̥̟̣͋͊͝C̶̨̟̥͎̭̻̬̖̱͓̠̄͒̎̈́̿̚ͅÄ̷̬͈͚͖̪̤̟̳̪̺̰̹̺̭͕́̓̉͆͗̓̅͒̒̒̓͛̚͘̚͝͝Ņ̴̧̛̲̼̥̙̫̎͛͆̓͆̔̍̓͒͂̋͋̓̕ ̶̢̪͔̰̹̻̦͈̠̯̬͉͇̞̏̇̽̅̽Ḩ̵̨̨̨̦͓͕̦͙͙̙͖͉̹̖́͋͂̑̐̒̆̇̋̀́́͗́̏̽͆̽̚͜ͅE̴͎͛͌͗̐̇̽̄͒̍̋L̵̡̢̘̯̘̬̥̺̜͓͈̥̳͙̒͑P̶̧̧̢̛̛̙̟̺̦̞͔̖͚̭̯̠̦̗̑̊͛̏̆͗̎ͅ ̴͍͚̘̞̈́̃̅̓́͗͑̇̕̚Y̴͔̤̙̜̔͌̋͑̊̓͒̈́͂̽̀̂̚͠Ő̶̡̘͍͉̼̜̮̤̗̯̜͕͎͈̬Ṷ̷͚̺̯̣̮͔̝͍̜̳́ ̴̧̡̡̧̛̟̙̤̘̤̤͇̒͗͌̉́̓͐͊̋̓ͅẄ̷̧̟̯́͋̿̆͝I̶̢̛͇̽̊̂̍͊̄̀̐̓̓̆̌̓̈̚͠T̵̼̓̋͆͑͆͆͋͝Ḩ̸̺̙̥͙̙̜̳̻̫͎̘̼̠̼̅̉̀͋͂͜ ̵̧̜͔͖̗̣͓̜̼̯̝̜̼̳̈́͂̎̌̾͒̆̓͌̚͠T̵̨̛̙̐͑͋͛̊̔͑̈́̌̿̉̚Ḩ̷̻̀̄́͌̅Ą̴̛͔̮̜́͛̈́͌̾̑̏͌́͊̚͜ͅT̷͈̳͚̟͓̳̦͇̠̠̗̦͚̺̀̎̈̊͗͐̋́̆̿̽̉̕͜

 

haha absolutely not im not listening to you id rather die ill find the answer myself i dont need help of someone thats stronger then god there are strings attached to this offer and then i realised that he can just morph into the emperor`s body and get whatever item he wants as well but, i heard that you cant take artifacts with you during the tournaments tournament giving me a slight advantage in that i should probably go to the market in halayi (the kingdom of darkness) ill have the highest chance to find help there they should probably have some banned books around there aswell but its going to be expensive so i first need to make a fortune but how can i make 300000 razyps in a week? i got a few ideas i could sell explosives, i could ask fillia to make explosives during the tournament is said that you cant take artifacts with you but it said nothing about creating them during the tournament and my last choice is exploring the caves in yuena. the last choice is the best one i would get myself in danger but it shouldnt be that big of a problem.

So, i came up with a plan i am going to the southern part of yuena its extremely cold which is no problem for me since i have eternal flame and i might get a chance to find some old lost books in the caves. I am going alone i dont want to bring my friends in danger so i told my parents and they locked me up in my room i didnt let that slide so i made a little bit of light used shadow step and went on a lone adventure in the hope to find the strength that i need in order to climb to the top i made sure that no one saw me leave after. I left the village i had to walk through miles of mountains before i arrived at the border of yuena then i decided that i was not going to go all the way to the south because, even with eternal flame it was soo cold i tried using P.F.A and that did help i got alot warmer and i managed to go to the center of yuena where there was a small city i was tired so i went to a hotel and asked if i could stay for the night the price was 4000 razyps a night but, the place was quite fancy so i stayed till the morning when i was about to leave i saw the darkest creature around a corner looking for prey i shouted SHADOW EVERYONE GET INSIDE!! and thats where my first battle took place what will happen next?

 

chapter 5 will release later this week 

0