The Kingpin system
529 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Introduction 

 

Everything sucks. Everything sucks. I just got fired. The house rent is due. Doing. What ever happened to my dreams. when I was 11years , I wanted to be superhero. You know, like the ones in the movies of course I knew I wouldn't grow up to shoot lasers out of my eyes or poop ice cream but Maybe i just hoped to do something like stop robbers or save the girl and get the girl too. Lol. 

 

None of that happened though. Maybe I'd be better at being the villain because this world sucks and it seems bullies get what they want. Yeah. It'd be a much better to dream being a villain. Just run around take what I want and be a vigilante if I wanted. But that wouldn't work, I am weak; I had to hide though high school and now I was used as the guinea pig by my evil boss.

 

I've tried to be good, I pay my taxes, I go to church, I feed the homeless guy on the subway and I even donate to the orphanage. I pick up people's trash, I even try to avoid porn but none of it ever seems to matter. I still get screwed over. look at me homeless and jobless. Family all gone atleast those that  matters. 

 

"I am going to live on the edge and get what I want from now on."

 

Sigh

 

I will probably just play games, get kicked out of the apartment, steal food and end up in a jail cell with someone called granny Mani the rapist.

 

"Hey...Watch out " 

 

Pshaw! Waitt

 

Crash! Bang! Whack! 

 

Damn it, i am guessing that the light means my time ran out.

 

System Synchronizing

 

What is this. Where am i. I'm not breathing at all. Just. It's like am in an ocean. I can't hear anything. It's so disorienting.

 

Initiating. Initiating complete. Welcome to the kingpin system. 

 

Calculating karma points.520,000 points acquired.


 

Name: Kevin Raider.             Level : 0

Race:  human (fetus)    Traits: Awakened 

Class: commoner .         Job : none 

Bloodline: ###


Karma points: 520,000

Undistributed points: 0


Stats

Str: 0.                     Luck: 12.                    Agi: 0

Int: 22.                   Dex: 1.                        Perc: 9

Vit : 5.                     Wis: 3.                 Charm: 10


 

hey y'all.....I will be increasing the word count for this new series and I hope to work will you all to make it a success so comment on any issues and I will work on it.......let the story begin

 

12