Rosa
73 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The crown masked boy stood with his arms crossed behind his back as he said “I have disabled the traps in the path with the lights. You can leave and head south to the town of Ztarworth, it should be half a days walk. From there you can find your way to your final destination”

 

The group of people all bowed in appreciation to the masked person and started walking away with a fast pace. They were worried that this angel devil person would switch back to his murderous demon personality. They were grateful to him but their fear for him was greater.

 

 

Now the rest of you.” He said in his scary tone as he scanned them with his cold eyes exposed by the mask. The was scanning them with his heavenly eyes that had recently got the ability to show a person’s general trait or their dispositions. It appeared in lines like confused, lost, liar, evil, opportunist, good, innocent, stupid. In short it describes the character with one to two words. This was great for Kevin. The system had told him that his body and eyes were not fully functioning so as his level , skills and comprehension increased, he would appreciate and discover more things about his body and eyes.

 

 

Right now, he scanned the people who had no where to go and out of all 46 of them, 3 had terrible descriptions. One had sadistic psycho, another was cannibal and the last was itchy hands. The first two were very dangerous characters to have in your organization. The crown had been using his eye’s ability to vet all the members of the SoR. He met all of them whether they knew it or not. No one was taught the shadow cloak skill until they had been scanned. They had to also take an oath of loyalty to SoR using mana. The mana oaths were sacred in this world. One could die if they broke it so people never did them lightly. They would only work when one had resolved themselves.

 

 

The oath the SoR members had used was carefully drafted by the crown using his vast knowledge of mana. It was ironclad. The oath was that you would remain loyal to the crown mask and never expose secret information of SoR especially skills and techniques. If one was to break this oath, they would lose half their levels and would immediately lose all their memories about SoR and anything related. If one’s mind magic was used on a SoR member, their memories would lock up and a magic circle in their body would send a signal to the headquarters.

 

 

With this oath, people would not fear since the penalty was not death and as soon as they leaked a little bit of information, they would lose all their memories. They also had mind magic insurance. The oath used the world laws so it could not be canceled out.

 

 

“What did you do to get caught by these people. Tell me how you got here.” The masked man asked in his cold tone again. The people started saying there stories but he would stop them mid-way. Some sharp people decide to answer briefly with most saying “bandit raid".

 

When he got to the three guys they all said “kidnapped”, now as the masked shadow was about to shout them dead and say it was for lying. A girl with an rare potential rank according to the heavenly eyes just like Zola said “they are lying. They were chased out of the gang after having a fight with the gang commander.” .She looked scared but her eyes had a burning pride in them.

 

“I know but still, thank you. What is your name?” said the masked man as he disappeared into thin air. The heads of the three dropped to the ground before they could open their lips to defend themselves.

 

……

 

Everyone watched the heads rolling on the floor and they instantly started regretting why they didn’t leave with the first group. The demon mask was back.

 

You don’t expect me to repeat myself.,” said the masked man with a less cold voice than usual. He had reappeared in front of them like he never disappeared.

 

“No sir. I am Rosa sir. Don’t kill me.” She said as he shared from top to bottom.

 

Hahahahaha……I like you.” Sounded the most childish laughter from behind the mask. The people were more convinced that this guy had two souls or two faces behind the mask. A child and a grim reaper.

 

 

One of the kids was convinced that this guy put on a mask as a way to hide his rotten demon face.

 

“okay, Rosa your in charge of this place from now on. Do a full inventory of the monsters here feed them. From today on your training members of SoR. Stay here and wait for your seniors to come and pick you. Does anyone have a problem with this?” said the crown mask as he scanned them.

 

No one said anything. They just watched as the boy moved into the tunnels. He disappeared into the shadows and then everyone let out a large breathe they were holding in unknowingly .

 

………..

 

In the town of Ztarworth, the merchant company named after the Raider family was currently surrounded by many different uniforms. These were soldiers, knights, paladins and mercenaries. The morning had been very chaotic with different factions coming and asking for an explanation from the head of the company about the so called shadows of Raguel. It had become very tense since their questions could not be answered by the staff of the merchant business and mostly more since most of these organizations didn’t really get along with each other.

 

The leaders of the different factions were invited to the meeting with the merchant company at 8:00pm. At first all these people went crazy because of the audacity of the small merchant but they were scared of something. Their troops didn’t understand why they leaders were being so cautious with a small faction like this but at the end of it all. The different organizations had to wait for a full day till night. The faces of the big wigs forced to wait had turned red and then dark with rage. They felt humiliated.

 

“am tireeeeeeedddddddddddd……why do we have to wait here. Can’t we get an inn to rest. How am I supposed to fight when the sun cooked me like a goblin egg.” Asked a nun that was crying on her knees like a little girl who lost her doll.

 

“I said we won’t move till we get answers.” Said a dark faced old man. He had vowed on his goddess that he would not move till he got some answers. But then the merchant butler had informed him and the other faction leaders that had been making similar vows that they would get to meet the company president in the evening after he was done with some serious business.

 

 

They all started threatening to destroy the small building but where quickly slapped in the face when they remembered what was written in the packages they had received. They knew that they had to tip toe around this company and SoR until they had more information.

4