Dragons, wyverns and drakes part 1
59 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The grand hall of the Golden Wing Knight’s academy was bustling with excitement as students from all five years gathered to welcome the new first-year students. The hall was decorated with banners and flags, and the air was filled with the sound of trumpets and cheers.

 

 

The headmaster, Sir Galahad, stood at the center of the hall, his long white beard flowing down his chest. He was a wise and noble knight, revered by all the students at the academy. As he looked out at the sea of faces, he smiled warmly and began his speech.

 

 

"Welcome, young knights and mages, to the Golden Wing Knight’s academy!" he boomed. "You have come to learn the ways of magic and combat, to become the protectors of our kingdom and the guardians of our people. But before you begin your journey, let me introduce you to some of the finest teachers and warriors in our land."

 

 

Sir Galahad gestured towards the two teachers standing beside him, Lady Morgana and Sir Percival. Lady Morgana was a beautiful and mysterious sorceress, her long black hair flowing down her back. Sir Percival was a fierce and grizzled warrior, his eyes flashing with an inner rage.

 

 

"Now, my dear students, let me introduce you to Lady Morgana," Sir Galahad said with a sweeping bow. "She is a master of the arcane arts, and she will teach you all you need to know about the ways of magic."

 

 

Lady Morgana stepped forward, her eyes flickering with an inner power. "Welcome, young ones," she said, her voice low and sultry. "I am Lady Morgana, and I am here to teach you the ways of magic. But remember, magic is not to be trifled with. It is a power that must be respected and harnessed with care."

 

 

Next, Sir Galahad gestured towards Sir Percival. "And now, let me introduce you to Sir Percival, a master of combat and strategy. He will teach you all you need to know about the art of war."

 

 

Sir Percival stepped forward, his eyes flashing with a burning rage. "Welcome, new students," he growled. "I am Sir Percival, and I am here to teach you how to fight. But remember, combat is not just about brute strength. It is about strategy, tactics, and the will to win."

 

 

As the first-years looked on, they were a bit intimidated by the intense energy and personalities of the two teachers. But they knew that they had come to the right place to learn the ways of magic and combat.

 

 

The upper-classmen were also present, sitting in the stadium-like arena that surrounded the great hall. The fourth-year students looked indifferent, having seen their fair share of assemblies and speeches over the years. The third-year students looked proud, knowing that they had already come so far in their studies. The second-year students looked mischievous, as if they had already started to test the limits of what they could get away with.

 

 

As the assembly continued, other teachers and warriors stepped forward to welcome the new students, each with their own unique energy and personality. There was Lady Vivienne, a shady and mysterious figure who taught the art of deception and trickery. There was Sir Hector, a beautiful and charismatic knight who taught the art of persuasion and diplomacy.

 

 

Finally, the assembly came to an end, and the first-year students were left to explore the academy and to begin their studies. They were excited to learn the ways of magic and combat, and to bond with their own magic beast pets.

 

 

And so, the Golden Wing Knight’s academy continued to train the finest magic knights and warriors in the land, preparing them for the challenges and battles that lay ahead.

 

As the students dispersed from the assembly hall, a murmur of excitement rippled through the first-year class. They were eager to begin their studies, but they also couldn't help wondering which stream they would be placed in.

 

 

It was common knowledge that the first-year class would be split into three streams, each with its own unique focus and curriculum. The top knight class, reserved for the most talented and promising students, was highly sought after, and many of the first-year students had been scouted and groomed for this class since birth. The second class was unfairly reserved for the children of noble families, who were expected to go on to leadership roles in the kingdom. And the third class was for the talented commoners, who would work hard to prove themselves and rise through the ranks.

 

 

As the first-years made their way to the sorting ceremony, their nerves were palpable. Most noble children were hoping to be placed in the top knight class named the Dragons, while the commoners were content to be placed in the second class named the wyverns. The third class was named the drakes. These names showed the classes potential as reflected by the creatures they were named after. The Dragons were large, winged, fire-breathing creatures with four legs and a long, serpentine tail. Wyverns were similar in appearance to dragons, but have two legs and a barbed tail. Drakes, on the other hand, were usually depicted as smaller, wingless dragons, often with serpentine bodies and spiky backs.

 

This was just the beginning and they knew that the sorting would be based on a variety of factors, including their academic performance, their magic abilities, and their combat skills as time went on but being in a better class from the beginning meant you would get better resources and have a head start.

 

There would soon be group battles. The groups would be made by primarily the people in the first class.

 

“Where did that idiot go?” in the crowd of first year students stood Kevin. He was looking for this very famous butler to be, Jett.

 

 

Sighhh…..

 

 

“how long will it take for them stop dragging him away he is my subordinate not there’s” Kevin said as he was raging with jealous. “just you wait you ungrateful brat, when we make groups I will make you the group dog"

 

Hehehe……chuckled Kevin as he schemed away. He was moving in the now empty hallway.

 

Donnngggg……a metal sound resounded and Kevin stumbled back a few steps
“Hey ……watch were you a going or I will beat the crap out of ….." screamed Kevin but stopped midway when he say that he had bumped into a monstrous giant.
This was Sir Percival, the fierce and grizzled warrior with eyes that screamed to kill with a burning passion. He was way taller than he looked earlier he was definitely in the 8foot range. He was built like a Greek statue but the scary marks of battle on his arms and face showed his wild side.

 

The giant man just growled like a beast and Kevin immediately run to the side and bowed in apology. The pressure of this man was shocking …..he was definitely above the third Awakening which happened at level 50.

 

“Hmph….wimp" said Percival as he continued to move.

As soon as those words left his mouth Kevin’s head broke like a dam and he screamed “who you calling a wimp you giant turd”

 

Percival looked at this brat and smiled with a smile that said your dead. These two were the only ones in the hall otherwise someone would have fainted at the mere sight of this situation.

 

Percival then said “who are you? Which stream are you"

 

Kevin got back his senses and just looked at the man not knowing what to do so he just said “I am Kevin Raider of the western midlands.”

 

“ahhh…. I will be seeing you in class, young dragon." smirked Percival as he proceeded with his walk.

 

Percival called me a young dragon but that was probably because of his rage outbursts. Although he is a weird one, he can't know the whole class list by head before its out. Thought Kevin as he saw the giant man walk way. Kevin also then continued to check his stream at the Registration office. Percival had called him a dragon but that was probably because of his rage outbursts.

2