Ch 44: Recover
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Too terrifying!

Xun Xie shivered and shook his head, trying to forget the scene completely.

"Go back quickly, I won't be able to hang out casually anymore in the future."

Xun Xie sighed dejectedly.

Walking on the road.

Suddenly, Xun Xie saw a luxuriously decorated carriage driving through the street, which caught his attention.

Because this carriage looks a little familiar, I have seen it before.

Xun Xie deliberately approached the carriage, glanced through the window, and saw a man sitting inside.

"It's him……"

The person in the carriage was a man in a blue shirt, with a blue-eyed green bull embroidered on his clothes.

"Why did he come to Blue Grain Town before the time to escort food?"

Xun Xie was puzzled, but he didn't care too much. After all, it had nothing to do with him.

All the way back to Song Mansion.

When he arrived at the gate of Song Mansion, Xun Xie saw a carriage parked in front of the door. It was the carriage he saw earlier!

"Why did he come to Song Mansion?"

Xun Xie frowned, walked into the door, and saw the housekeeper working in the yard from a distance.

"Uncle Su, is there a guest?"

Xun Xie stepped forward and asked lightly.

Housekeeper Su nodded and said in a low voice, "It is a very distinguished guest, one of the masters of the Heiyun family, surnamed Sun, known as Master Sun."

Xun Xie sipped some juice: "Do you know what he's here for?"

Housekeeper Su: "I overheard just now. Master Sun said that he was here to restore the position of Master Hu Piao as coach. He also said that three new coaches will come to the town to perform their duties."

Xun Xie who was drinking almost choked on the juice.

Old Man Hu's title of coach is going to be restored?

For Xun Xie, this is a great blessing. In the future, there is no need to secretly learn martial arts!

However, Xun Xie noticed something was amiss.

In Blue Grain Town, including Old Man Hu and the three newcomers, there are actually eight instructors. What are they planning?

About two incense sticks were finished (an hour passed).

Master Sun walked out, and Mr. Song saw him off in person.

"May the clouds cover you." Master Sun cupped his hands to Mr. Song then got on the carriage and left.

“I bid you a safe journey away from the mist and shadow.”

Mr. Song turned around and went back.

Xun Xie stepped forward, without him asking anything, Mr. Song smiled and said, "Old Hu has returned to his position."

Xun Xie raised his eyebrows and said what he thought, "Why?" How could they reinstate Old Man Hu teacher position for no reason? Especially after they ruthlessly grabbed it back.

Mr. Song sighed: "The Heiyun family has a conflict with another aristocratic family. The other party may send people to destroy the granary, and Blue Grain Town may be attacked at any time."

Xun Xie was startled, "Aren’t there masters in the outer area of ​​the granary?"

Mr. Song: "There are masters in charge, but the masters stop the masters at their own level at most, and there are always methods to get lower level people pass the checkpoints, the family has taken precautions against the possible routes of infiltration, but they are old enemies after all and are aware of each other’s tricks. That's why the Heiyun family has arranged eight instructors to prevent accidents at this last line of defense."

Again?!

More fish slipping through!

Aren't there already demons running in?

"I hope it's all going to be alright." Xun Xie sighed softly.

He felt that it was chaotic enough. Bodhisattvas, demons, abnormal ghosts, and danger was in all directions from the outside, yet people still wanted to kill each other internally. Wouldn't it be nice to build a harmonious society together? A united community with a shared future for mankind to stand against their enemies!

"Okay, go to Old Hu's side to help quickly. He is back in his position and can accept apprentices again. He might need to keep things in check." Mr. Song said with a smile.

"Okay!"

Xun Xie turned around and ran.

……

Hu Mansion!

Swish!

When Xun Xie arrived at the Hu Mansion, red and blue firecrackers were being set off in front of the gate, and several servants shouted in the streets, informing the townspeople that Old Man Hu had returned to his former rank.

It seemed that Master Sun had first arrived at the Hu residence, and then went to the Song residence.

Xun Xie walked into the Hu residence.

I saw that in front of the main room, old man Hu was lying lazily on a bamboo chair, humming a little song, and four maids beside him waited on him, looking in a very good mood.

Looking very relaxed.

"Mr. Hu." Xun Xie stepped forward and gave a salute.

Old Man Hu got up and said, "You came just in time." He pointed to the courtyard,

"From now on, in my courtyard, you will be the Eldest Senior Brother."

"I will do my best to bear the responsibility." Xun Xie said with some emotion in his heart. He was glad that he did not change his sect at that time, and that he persevered.

The news of Old Man Hu's return quickly spread throughout the streets, and many old apprentices came back one after another.

Some of them are old acquaintances, such as Rong Ran, Huang Yi, and Song Zhou and Qin Qing who plan to give up martial arts.

When these old apprentices came back, they suddenly found out that Xun Xie had become a senior brother, and they were all surprised.

Xun Xie has only studied martial arts for two years. What qualifications does he have to become the eldest senior brother?

Rong Ran and Huang Yi knew about Xun Xie, and they were naturally convinced as his defeated foes, but others didn't know the details of Xun Xie, and there were many people who were dissatisfied.

Xun Xie also saw that some people were unconvinced and could not do anything about it. It is common for people who practice martial arts to fight hard and be bullish.

He hasn’t exchanged lessons with the majority of blood strength disciples, normally he would ignore them and could care less about what they thought but he had told Old Hu he would take responsibility, so he had to keep these old fellows in line.

So, Xun Xie called the apprentices over and made a gesture with them one by one.

From then on, there was no war in the home court.

A few days later, the winter wind was bleak, and the chill had arrived.

This morning, while Xun Xie was practicing the exercises, a voice came from the distance.

"Eldest Brother, someone wants to fight with you." Huang Yi walked quickly to Xun Xie, his face a little panicked.

Xun Xie glanced at him lightly, "Who?"

Huang Yi swallowed his saliva fearfully: "Northern Leopard!"

Xun Xie's mouth curled slightly: "Where?"

Huang Yi glanced outside the door and gestured: "The North Leopard has come here, he’s just outside."

"Ok Good." Xun Xie cracked his neck and walked out, and everyone rushed to follow to see the situation.

In front of the gate of Hu Mansion.

The North Leopard crossed his hands in front of his chest, his face expressionless.

In the winter, he only wore a short-sleeved shirt, revealing two pale arms and his fingernails were blue-black, glowing with a cold light.

hula la...

Xun Xie came out, and a group of people followed, like soldiers following their general, imposing and majestic.

"You are Xun Xie, the strongest apprentice under Hu Piao's mantle?" Sick cat two squinted at Xun Xie and spat.

Xun Xie nodded and said calmly, "Yea. And?"

Sick cat two laughed, "If I remember correctly, the one who practiced ruling-spirit best is called Si Louyan, or is it Di Renjie? Hehe, they all died under the hands of these snake trick hands, even now that last silk pants Li Che is holed up in his merchant daddy’s house to this day, did you all know that?"

Xun Xie: "I don't have time to waste talking nonsense with you, get to the point.”

Northern Leopard's face sank: "Boy, I'll give you a chance to join my master now, and I'll spare you from a brutal death. "

Xun Xie suddenly said: "After Mr. Hu returned, many apprentices from Instructor Diao ran to Mr. Hu's side. There aren't many apprentices left on your side, right? They must not like you very much which is understandable, your ugly looks are beside the point and your ugly character is key."

The Viper Gang is over, Eastern Dragon, Western Phoenix, and the others are afraid of being assassinated, so they are locked up cowardly.

In addition, Diao Mao was unpopular, so as soon as Mr. Hu resumed teaching, many apprentices immediately abandoned Diao Mao and ran to Mr. Hu.

North sick cat was already very angry and looked at Huang Yi and the others coldly: "There is a price to pay for stealing other people's apprentices. I will not let any of these deserters go."

Huang Yi and the other's faces quickly turned blue, their necks shrank, their facial expressions were extremely ugly, and they were visibly frightened.

Xun Xie walked over and said coldly, "You're quite cocky to throw out threats in front of the Hu Mansion, where are your other bald friends, locked up in their daddy’s house oh I’m sorry their master’s house?"

The North Leopard was furious and stepped out immediately, and the snake-shaped trick hand swooped in like a charging snake's head.

Xun Xie's feet exploded with bloody energy, his figure flashed, and he suddenly moved to the side of the North Leopard, raised his right palm, and pointed it lightly tapping his chest. Then raised his left finger causally towards north leopard’s head.

Poof!

Xun Xie tapped the North Leopard's temple with his finger, puncturing the skull, and the entire index finger was submerged in the brain.

The North Leopard froze like a statue and the seven orifices started bleeding and the heart exploded.

Xun Xie withdrew his hand, wiped his fingers on North Leopard’s clothes, turned and walked towards the gate.

The North Leopard slowly fell to the ground.

The audience was silent!

Xun Xie's shot was so fast that everyone didn't react at all. They didn't realize the battle was over until the North Leopard fell.

As for how Xun Xie killed the North Leopard, no one could see the detailed process.

There was also no visible entry wound from his finger or dent from his palm.

 
0