Chapter 2 The Rebirth
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Omniscient POV}

In a vast forest a vortex appears and a young man is throw out of it. The young man stood up  with his 180cm and looked around analyzing everything around him. As if realizing something a wide and crazy grin that showed his canine appeared on his face.

The young man beside his crazy grin has a trained body that is covered in scars, the only part of his body where there are no scars is his handsome face. He has black hair in a small ponytail, with red eyes and red horns.

[Ding]

[Extreme bloodlust is detected emanating from host]

[Creating corresponding skill… ]

[Skill 'Bloodlust' created ]

[Bloodlust exceeding skill rank]

[Increasing rank…]

[Rank 2]

[Rank 3]

[Rank 4]

[Rank 10]

['Bloodlust' increased to rank 10]

As the young heard the robotic voice and the red pop ups he thought 'Are you the tool he has given me ?' As soon as the question is asked the response come as fast.

[Yes master has given me to you after you signed the contract]

"How do you want to be called tool and how are you going to help me in killing ?"

[Master has given me the name System]

[There are 2 functions in the system]

[The first is Status that is dived in 2 parts: the statistics widow and the skill window]

[The second are quests, the quest are dived in grades from F to SSS, higher grade means grater rewards]

"Show me my status."

[ Statistics 

Name:Caïn Abel Graal

Title:none

Race:Demon

Rank:1

Hp:100%

DE(Demonic Energy):100%

Strength:10 (The physical power that can be used without damaging the body and the physical resistance)(1pt = 50kg)

Vitality:10 (The life force and physical regeneration)

Agility:10 (The mouvement speed of the physical body)(1pt = 24km/hr)

Dexterity:10 (The reaction speed and the the ability to perform a difficult action quickly and skillfully with the hands)

Intelligence:10 ( The ability to memorize and acquire knowledge and skills) 

Wisdom:10 (The ability to use the knowledge you have) ]

[Skill window

Innate skill:

Divine Library:

This skill let the use have an endless library in his mind. Every book in the library have the knowledge acquired by the user. Due to this skill the user will never forget anything. [Sealed]

Divine Butcher:

This skill allow his user to absorb the bloodlust of every being the user kills. Physical attacks works against being with a non-physical body. Every attack has a chance to go through enemy's defense.

Energy construct:

This skill let user make energy construct and control them mentally. The construct can have additional effect depending on the used energy and a larger amount can strengthen the effect. Additional effects can be added depending on the user's intent.

Grant affinity with every element.

Grant the ability to use every energy that exist.

Grant 100% energy control.

[Sealed]

Racial skill:

Demonic form: Some demons can have two forms one human like and one demonic. The demonic form is mostly used for combat.

By entering in the demonic form the user rank increase by one. The user can stay in his demonic as long as he want.

Skill:

Bloodlust:

Rank 10

Bloodlust also called killing intent in some worlds is the manifestation of the desire to kill. It can also be manifested if a being kills too much it can be increased by killing. Each being manifest their bloodlust differently.

Bloodlust is often used as a form of intimidation, some stronger bloodlust can cause insta-death.]

[Three objectives from quest 'Tutorial' have been completed]

"Show me the quest"

[Quest 'Tutorial'

As master new slave you must understand the gift he has given to you.

Objective:

Open your status X

Open your skill list X

Get a skill X

Increase your rank by 1

Slay a being 

Rewards :

Title(s), information on who has given the order to kill you and your family, a weapon]

After he read the last part of the quest an uncontrollable rage took over his mind at the same time he let his bloodlust run free.

A red dome like shape appeared around him and started expanding like crazy. In matter of seconds it expanded to the entire forest and didn't stop from expanding.

In a few minutes it expanded to the entire continent.

{Somewhere else}

In a dark castle.

A man with a very pale skin is walking inside the castle. The man has a long black hair, black eyes and leather like wings and purple marking on his left shoulder and on his right forearm. 

Suddenly the man turned in the opposite direction and a grin appeared on his face.

"Hahahaha a new hunter is born!!!"

As the continued laughing manically and walking towards the throne room to prepare himself to welcome the hunter or more like the butcher.

{Somewhere else}

Inside a white palace.

A young woman in nun like cloths is praying to a statue of a man with six arms. As the woman is praying a glowing gold halo is behind her.

Suddenly she opened her green eyes and looked to her right seeming seeing something with a frown.

"Seems like the demons will soon get a new ruler."

She turned her back on the statue walking toward the gold doors ready to gives order to prepare to attack the demon continent.

{Demon continent}

In a giant library.

A being with a dark robe covering him and sort of white mask covering his face. The mask has holes only for eyes. Eyes that are glowing in lue light and reading a book.

As if feeling something the blue light intensified and from nowhere a voice is heard.

"Hmmmmm… Another one? Hope this one is stronger."

And he continue reading his book 

{Back in the forest}

After a few minutes of raging and thinking how he would kill the peoples  who ordered the attack on his family Caïn took a deep breath.

"System how accurate his that information?"

[100%]

"That's good."

He said as he thought how he would kill them.

0