Chapter 25
311 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(General P.O.V)

Urahara clapped his hands loudly.

"Bravo bravo Ash-kun. You managed to give Ururu and Jinta a good workout."

A tick mark appeared on Ash's forehead.

"A good workout? What are you talking about Urahara? Even a blind person can see I won!"

He countered, jumping off the rock, to land easily on the ground.

"Now now Ash-kun, this was just a spar and in my eyes, you're all winners."

"Hey! Are you crazy? You just tried to murder us!"

Jinta finally jumped to his feet, pointing his finger at the older teen accusingly. Ash snorted, crossing his hands together.

"I held back for a few seconds until I was sure you guys could escape getting crushed. Besides, I'm not the one who was blasting out explosions with a bazooka."

"Jinta are you alright?"

Ururu asked, running to his side.

"I'm fine Ururu." He told the girl before turning to Ash and smirking in confidence.

"Next time, we're kicking your ass loser."

Then he walked away to where Urahara and the rest were.

Ururu hang back and hesitantly looked at Ash.

"Huh? Is everything okay Ururu? You're not hurt are you?"

Ash asked, wondering why the young girl had stopped to talk to him.

Ururu blushed while playing with her fingers.

"I huh...I just wanted to say that Ash-kun is getting stronger. You're really amazing Senpai!"

Then she turned and ran after Jinta, leaving behind a very surprised Ash.

"Senpai?"

With their sparring match over, the next pair to fight was Uryu vs Chad. Both of their fighting styles were weak against the other. Chad was a close combat specialist with incredible strength while Ishida Uryu was mostly a long range fighter.

The spar started off with Uryu raining down dozens of spirit energy arrows down at his taller classmate. Chad used the same trick Ash had used earlier on, which was taking advantage of the surroundings for cover while trying to get closer to the Quincy hovering in mid air.

"Wow, Uryu is really something..."

Ash commented.

"Wait, you can sense the spirit energy?"

Rukia asked in surprise.

"Yeah...it's like a hum ringing near my ears. The more energy, the louder the hum gets."

He answered, attention still stuck on the ongoing fight.

She looked at Urahara and saw the mischievous smile hidden under his fan. Rukia had the faint feeling that there was more to the new guy than met the eye. And there was one more worrying thing, his reiryoku reserves had...increased. Granted not by a large amount, especially when you consider that he had below average reserves.

"Oh... he's going to lose."

Ash commented, unaware of the thoughts going on in Rukia's mind. Chad had grabbed the same rock Ash had sliced off the pillar and thrown it at Uryu. The Quincy had pulled back his bow and rained powerful arrows on the rock until it turned into dust and small pebbles. Chad took advantage of the low visibility from the dust to appear behind Uryu.

"El Diablo!!"

He pulled his fist back and let the blow fly, connecting with...whoosh!

In crazy speeds, Uryu appeared at his back, an arrow notched and ready to fly. He had escaped the heavy fist that had produced a pressure wave to their front.

"You fell for it."

He said, glasses reflecting light.

Chad in a feat that was very skillful when taking his huge stature in to account, spun while in midair and tried to shield his upper body and face with his armored arm.

One single large arrow left Uryu's bow and struck. There was an explosion of reiryoku and Chad was sent flying towards the ground. He landed with a massive bang. Once the dust cleared, Ash and the rest saw Uryu standing before Chad, an arrow aimed straight at him.

"I yield."

Chad softly said.

"That was epic."

Ash said, leaning back on the wall of the underground fighting chamber. His eyes were blazing with a certain kind of passion. He tightened his fingers.

'They are both so strong. And not just them either.' he thought to himself, looking around at Yoruichi, Urahara, Jinta, Ururu, Rukia and Orihime's boobs... Orihime.

Apart from Orihime, Rukia in a gigai and the kids, everyone else here was much much stronger than him. Whenever they accessed their reiryoku, the spirit pressure he felt was enough to slow down his reactions. Fighting them would be awesome. He knew he would get get wrekt though.

Still...he couldn't help but want to try it all the same.

"New guy."

He heard Uryu call once he and Chad made it back to the rest of the group.

"Huh?"

Ash turned to face him while the others watched the two of them.

Uryu adjusted his glasses.

"Fight me."

"Oh?" Urahara perked up from his seat, closing the fan and studying the interaction between the two.

Ash was similarly surprised. Then he grew contemplative. His first instinct was to say yes and have a showdown with him but something held him back.

"No." He finally answered.

Yoruichi's critical eye passed over his form.

'Why did he refuse?' She wondered. The Flash Goddess knew a killer when she saw one and Ash's aura was tainted by the death of others. He had killed. Not enough to make him a monster but enough that refusing a direct challenge was...strange.

"Why?"

Uryu asked the question on everyone's mind. In response, Ash stretched his body and started speaking

"Don't misunderstand, I do want to fight you." He said kneading the muscles of his right arm. He clasped his fingers into a fist before looking at Uryu, eyes blazing with battle lust.

"My body just wants to jump in, regardless of the outcome and give it my all. However, as I am now, I realize I can't give you a good fight."

Yoruichi finally understood his reasons. 'Ok, now I'm interested.' The feline thought with a curious look on her face.

"So how about this, give me a week. A week and we'll fight it out to our heart's content. What do you say, Ishida Uryu?!"

Ash announced.

Uryu was a little stunned but his expression soon gave way to a small smile.

"Deal."

He nodded, putting his arms inside his pocket.

A few hours later after the spar had ended and Rukia and the others left, Ash was in a bath tub, washing up.

"I'm getting better and stronger."

He told himself looking down at his wet body. He was still skinny but the outline of his muscles seemed to have grown more prominent.

"Admiring yourself are we?"

A soft voice stated from his back. Ash whirled around and came face to face with one of the most beautiful women he had ever laid his eyes on. Her body was wrapped in a towel that hid her sensual curves away.

Ash gulped. He could talk to girls, so he wasn't a noob in that area. But the one standing before him was most definitely not a girl. She oozed a feminine charm that had a sharp edge to it. Like a cat eyeing it's prey.

"May I join you, Or are you going to keep on staring?"

Yoruichi asked with a small smirk on her face. She knew her charm was almost irresistible and it always made her happy whenever she made a man flustered.

"I...yeah. Of course." Ash blinked and looked away. He couldn't believe he was caught staring. But...could you really blame him? Wait, Yoruichi was not supposed to suspect that Ash knew her before she introduced herself. That could spell trouble.

"Wait, who are you again?"

He asked, acting clueless. Yoruichi did not deign to give him an answer.

"Do you mind looking away?"

She asked, starting to unwrap the towel around her body.

Now there comes a time in every man's life where an opportunity of great reward presents itself. Ash was smart enough to know when that opportunity presented itself. On a whim and preparing himself to get slapped and called a pervert he responded in an unexpected way.

"Yes. I do mind actually." He said with a confident smirk, totally different from the look he had worn before. A glint appeared in Yoruichi's eyes and Ash realized his gamble had worked. Based on Yoruichi's playful attitude, she would no doubt take it as a challenge and...lose the towel.

Yoruichi expected to see a look of bashfulness in the young teen's eyes after revealing her toned physique to him, but what she got was the face of a man who could die happy after achieving his biggest dream. Ash was on cloud nine. Yoruichi's long neck, led to a sizable pair of breasts topped with pink nipples. As if that wasn't enough, her toned belly was smooth with a small belly button and...

Ash blinked, she was saying something. Interrupting him from his blatant ogling.

"Ara Ara Ash-kun, I didn't expect you to be such a rascal."

Being the femme fatale she was, Ash was already blushing at the sensual way she dipped her leg into the spacious tub... followed by the rest of her body.

Ash abandoned his brazenness and turned his back to her. This was kinda too much for the hormonal teenager. Yoruichi saw she had a chance to exact revenge and drifted closer to him until their bodies were touching.

She traced a finger along his shoulder, making him shiver from the touch.

"What are you doing?"

Ash managed to ask.

"Do you want me to stop, Ash-kun?"

She whispered in her ears. Ash didn't respond. Yoruichi's finger reached his neck and she wrapped her fingers around it, then bit his ear a little. Ash swallowed and leaned into her. His little brother was up like the Eiffel tower.

Yoruichi's eyes widened as she caught a glimpse of his tool by accident.

"Oh my."

She said before she could stop herself. It was faint but a reddish tint covered her cheeks. It was just...there. Huge and Swollen and delici...

Yoruichi stood up suddenly, the water splashing around at the action.

"Tomorrow you're fighting your first hollow, to get you used to going up against opponents that outmatch you in size and strength. Get enough rest."

After saying that, she swiftly made her escape.

"Wait..."

Ash called out but she was already gone.

18