Afterword
44 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
And here we are, the end of the second volume! We've reached yet another milestone! (And I'm extremely sorry for the mild cliffhanger).
 
For whoever reads this—since not a lot of people do—I hope you enjoyed it!
 
It was my pleasure to torment... um, nudge Gray and his friends to their limits and beyond on every occasion for the sake of our entertainment. I know, it took a lot for our protagonist to become a brutal badass (over 100 chapters), but here we are. He'll only get 'cooler' from here. (*wink, wink*)
 
I already have a rough draft of the third volume, so all that remains is a lot—and I mean a lot—of editing and rewriting. I'm working on FYH by myself, so I'll take this chance and apologize for the grammatical errors I may make in the future.
 
Previous charming characters will reappear as we dwell once more in the Underworld! And you'll get the chance to see how Gray's experiences in the 4th District will affect the attitude he has toward others. Who's your favorite, by the way? I'm inclined to pick Mara or Logan.
 
As for the fourth volume... I do have something in mind, but I'm not that motivated to continue with FYH. I'm working on a different series I find a lot more enjoyable than this one, and I don't know if I'll ever have the guts to publish it. Still, there's a lot of time left before reaching that point. I'll just stop thinking about the matter altogether until then.(*shrugs shoulders*)
 
Also, don't forget to tell me if you figured out Edward was the traitor all along. In what areas can I improve as I writer to make this story better? And please, keep on reading!
 
I'll see you in the next afterword~
1