Death and Reincarnation
705 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cold, cold feeling as the metal slowly pierced through my chest, my eyes widened as I saw the metal penetrate me right in front of my eyes.

 

I could feel my blood flowing around my chest and slowly descending down my belly, my white shirt slowly began to stain with blood red when I didn't know what to do, I couldn't move my body, it felt like my body was starting to freeze, the feeling of tingling began to feel in my hand then began to spread around my body.

 

My breath began to feel heavy, my chest began to feel so tight that it made it difficult for me to breathe, every breath i took my chest feels very painful.

 

"Kuhhk-"

 

My blood began to slowly come out and drip from my mouth, When I was confused by all the events that happened, I felt a breath in my ears.

 

"Ara-ara~, haven't I told you kaoru-kun~, I will kill you if you cheating on me"

 

The moment I heard it only made me shiver, that very beautiful and seductive voice that could make everyone captivated just by hearing her voice, but for me.....her voice like a succubus that was ready to suck its prey dry.

 

"Why you did this so far Hasegawa!!- kahhk!!"

 

A mouthful of blood came out of my mouth, I hurried away from her as I bent and focused my eyes on the person behind me, she was a woman, she had very long lashes and very beautiful magenta eyes, a sharp nose and pink lips that look very seductive, she has long black hair to her waist, bangs that almost cover her eyes, she let the bangs side extend to her cheeks, she wears a white shirt that looks to be torn anytime because it can't hold the size of her breasts, slim waist, her beige color sweater can't cover her seductive curves and with the addition of a red ribbon in his chest makes it look cute, she wore a black skirt with white lines around the edges, busty and round buttock, long white smooth legs with the addition of black stockings make her not different from succubus.

(AN= she might rather look like this)

"Only I love Kaoru-kun the most!! that's bi*ch love can't be compared to mine!!"

 

She shouted with a crazy expression as her face began to flush and the look of love in her eyes was reflected in front of me.

 

"And they don't deserve to receive kaoru-kun affection!!"

 

"If kaoru-kun can't be mine, no one can take it from me!!"

 

An aroused expression was seen on her flushed face as saliva came out of her mouth, her body began to look seizure as her right hand slowly began to squeeze her own breasts, her left hand slowly descended under her skirt when she used her left hand to rub his vagina, the skirt began to wet as the sparkling liquid slowly appeared flowing from his thighs.

 

"Nnnn~.....hahh...kooru-kun!!~"

 

A very gentle and seductive moan that can make all the men who hear it get aroused just by hearing it out of its tiny mouth, saliva slowly begins to wet its reddish lips which can make someone have the urge to suck it.

 

When she said that I had no strength left in my body, my body began to collapse on the ground and my consciousness began to fade, before everything turned black the only thing I saw was seeing her stab her own stomach, my only hope was.

 

"I just hope I don't see her again"

 

****

 

"....."

 

Black, as long as my eyes are only black, I can't move my body but I can still feel it like my body is floating? no, more precisely I felt like my body had fallen into an endless void.

 

"At least I can feel calm being here, death isn't too bad"

 

****

 

Five years have passed without end this end and I'm getting frustrated, if I have my body now maybe my eye bags have turned black now.

 

"Never in my life will I hate something I always want it!!!"

 

"This all happened because of that damn bi*ch!! I don't even want to remember her name!! Ahhhhhh!!"

 

"Lost soul"

 

My words were interrupted by the sound in front of me. I raised my head to see who had just spoken. Did he speak to me? What I saw was white smoke slowly forming a figure of an old man, he had a middle hairstyle that was long to waist, his white hair covered his face still looked very young, his black eyes seemed to have seen everything even before the universe was created, no, black eyes were like the embodiment of the universe itself, he wore a white kimono and haori of the same color, his white hakama looked harmonious with His clothes, he stood in front of me carrying an aura of oppression that made me startled in surprise forced me to get out of my mind, and forced me to kneel down.

 

".....kahhk!?!!"

 

I don't know what to do when he starts talking to me again.

 

"Ahh!! I'm sorry, I accidentally released my supression aura tee-hee~"

 

"...."

 

(AN: like this)

just imagine an old man closing one eye when his hand tapped his head while sticking out his tongue)

 

 

Kill me now, ahh I forgot I was dead 5 years ago, when he pulled his aura back I finally could lift my head to look at him.

 

"....."

 

"....."

 

"Can you please stop your disgusting pose!"

 

I shouted at him.

 

"....Hahh especially now, you are God and you will give me 3 requests and send me to Isekai, I don't do heroic acts like trying to save someone from being hit by a truck, or saving a woman when she is going to be killed, the only one I remember before my death is that I was killed by a crazy woman who stabbed me from behind using a tanto knife!!!"

 

"...uuhh.....that's"

 

(AN: like this)

He rubbed his head when he wanted to say something.

 

"Do you want to tell me that it was a mistake, I feel like that you have planned from the beginning!!, and you have even predicted that this will happen instead!!"

 

"....Yeah.....uhh.....how should I say this.....actually this already happened 4 times..."

 

"...Wha-"

 

Before I can say anything he interrupts.

 

"But don't think too much about what happened, rice has become porridge and you can't help but eat it, I'll give you 3 wish, no, I'll give you 4 wish"

 

"I will let you choose your own appearance, but remember you will start from the baby again, and I can't let you choose the world you want to live in, like anime world"

 

He or I have to call him god, finish his words, I try to calm down my anger.

 

"So I will lose my memory? Isn't that just like you gave me money but instead tearing it up is useless at all!!"

 

What should I do if I lose my memory! I don't know what world I live in, what threat is facing me.

 

"Ohh!! You can still keep your memories from your previous life, so don't worry!!"

 

"So I'll be a baby again with all memories from my previous life!! Are you trying to torture me!!"

 

he wanted to reincarnate me as a baby again with all memories from my previous life!!, I don't want to experience what they are experiencing, if I don't ask him, maybe I have become a baby again with all my memories, it will be hell for me.

 

"Well.....that's because I can't send you to that world, if you decide to be sent there with your age now, that world will explode because of Energy pressure"

 

So I'll be a baby again, no wait, if I ask him to seal my memory and open it again when I'm 5 years old, maybe he can.

 

"But can you seal my memories until I'm 5 years old"

 

"That is easy"

 

huhh thank god, I forgot he was in front of me now, at least I won't experience being a baby a second time.

 

"Okay, but is it still possible if I ask for abillity to control ice like hitsugaya toshiro?"

 

"No, but if you want mastery of the highest sword or weapons, armor, and Spiritual Energy without limits, even dimensional storage I can still do it"

 

"Spiritual Energy? can you explain further"

 

"Spiritual Energy is Energy that exists in every living thing in this universe, humans in your world also have it but only a few can raise it, because the source of Energy is slowly eroded so it loses its purity"

 

So I can't choose the world I want to live in, asking for power from anime is impossible, even from the very beginning I didn't expect this to happen, just what happened now? I feel like I was cheated.

 

"That's because of the dimensional rift"

 

When I was still thinking about what happened, the god made me startled when he suddenly said to me.

 

"Dimensional rift?"

 

"Hum-hum ~, because the excessive energy of the dimensional barrier has cracked, the dimensional barrier is what separates and protects the world from external threats, and dimensional rifts occur because the entry of foreign Energy into the world so that the cracks are blocked by dimensions, it actually only occurs once the process of transferring souls to the world, but because too many souls entered to make the dimensional barrier can no longer hold the incoming Energy so that it experienced cracks, I named the foreign Energy, True Energy"

 

"True Energy? Didn't you tell me I couldn't ask for the power that came from the anime?!!"

 

"True Energy is formed naturally and they are very rare, it's like innate strength"

 

"If they are so rare why can a dimensional break occur!!"

 

"True Energy is the power that I give directly to those who are reincarnated, all humans who were reincarnated before can only receive one wish from me, and they are heroes who have made great benefit in their world"

 

"Why are you just pushing all the problems you've done to me!!"

 

"Tee-hee~"

 

"Stop acting cute!! It's fu*king disgusting!!"

 

"huuu...haaa~...can we be serious here? if you know it will be like this why do you still do it by sending them there?"

 

I tried to take a breath and try to calm down my anger again, I couldn't stand this old man, first he had made me almost crazy by letting me get stuck in this endless void for 5 years, and now he wanted to throw all the mistakes he made to me!!.

 

"Well.....I accidentally?"

 

"ugghh-"

 

I feel I just got stabbed on my chest again.

 

"So what do you want me to do, remove them from that world?, or kill them?, I can't do it!!, can you fix the barrier back?"

 

"No, I will not tell you to kill them, I will send you to the world of Thereta who is experiencing a rift at this time"

 

"Why did you send me there wouldn't that make the crack open wider and what happened when the world barrier began to break down?"

 

I asked him seriously because until now I still did not know what had happened when the world barrier was destroyed if the destruction barrier of those living inside would die all?

 

"That's right, they will all die because there are no more barriers protecting them from outside threats anymore, cruel creatures will arrive even from the smallest cracks in the dimensional barrier, and the barrier is still able to hold one more shipment you don't need to worry about the barrier it's destroyed"

 

"Isn't this a very serious problem, why can you be so careless that our lives mean nothing to you!!"

 

"Well.....actually there's another reason why this happen...."

 

He smiled wryly while rubbing his left cheek

 

"Well, I understand, what should I do?"

 

"Easy!! You will annihilate all those evil creatures while I am repairing the dimensions barrier!! Easy isn't it!! Hahaha damn! I'm very genius!!"

 

"Easy your head!! and if it's easy why don't you do it yourself!! Hufft.....huft this old man will drive me crazy here!!"

 

"....umm.....so for 4 of your wish.....what do you want...."

 

I looked at him seriously as I began to sigh once again.

 

"hahh....my wish...."

 

To Be Continue..... :v

8