Chapter 21: Special Treatment (Part-1)
8k 4 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warmth…   

The only sensation I am feeling against my body right now is warmth. It’s gentle, soothing, and for some reason, energizing.   

“Hey, look! He’s about to wake up!”   

Suddenly, a female voice says.   

“Really? Is it finally the time to take our reward?” Another female voice asks excitedly.   

“Yes! I have been waiting for this! He started looking so delicious halfway through… just like his sisters told us,” a third female voice says.  

“True, this one rivals Adonis and Narcissus in terms of good looks… I think Poseidon himself might have sent him to us as a gift,” the fourth one agrees.   

“Hahaha… Do you really think Poseidon would even spare us a single thought, let alone send this a beautiful young man to us?” Another female voice asks.  

“True, he never would,” the fourth one agrees again.  

What is happening…?   

Slowly and with great effort, I open my eyes.   

Woah…  

I can see the clear blue sky… through the cleavage of a pair of large, bouncy, and perky tits with cherry-colored nipples on top.   

The next moment, another pair of slightly smaller, but equally juicy tits comes from the left side of my field of vision and stops right above my face.   

Hmm… Not bad. I guess I died and reached Elysium.   

But wait, why am I feeling this heaviness? I shouldn’t be feeling anything at all…   

In surprise, I open my mouth to speak out but no sound comes out.   

“Oh, look! His eyes are open! Can someone lift up his face so he can see us?” another woman says.   

The next instant, a pair of hands lift up my head and places it on top of something really soft and elevated.   

Thighs…   

I have slept enough on Lucy’s bare thighs to instantly recognize this soft and warm feeling.   

And putting a stamp on my guess, the instant my eyes get focused again, I see women. Loads and loads of beautiful women, lying on top of me buck naked.   

Two of the are sandwiching me from the side, four of them are wrapped their bodies around my limbs, one is lying directly on top of me, and the last one is giving me a lap pillow right now.  

What the heck is going on? Is this for real?   

Those bastard gods will never allow any soul to enjoy this kind of paradise…  

“Don’t try to move. You are still badly injured…” the woman lying on top of me says as I unconsciously try to get up.   

“You cannot speak either as your larynx is completely crushed,” the one giving me a lap pillow tells me.   

Completely crushed…?   

Suddenly, the memory of that giant Earthborn returns to me.  

Fuck…   

That ugly bastard really did crush my whole body underneath him. How the fuck am I still alive?   

I mean, I am not complaining, but still…   

“I am sure you must be wondering how you ended up like this, right?” the first woman asks.   

Slowly, I shake my head up and down.  

Damn… I am starting to feel the pain again.  

“Well, it’s really interesting actually…” the woman attached on my right arm chimes in excitedly.   

“It all happened a few days ago. We were just chilling out in our territory like we usually do when suddenly, two girls flew straight towards us while carrying you in their arms. Then, they laid your nearly dead body here and begged us to heal you.   

“Well, we refused initially seeing how ugly and bloody you looked. You see, we don’t like to even get near bloody and ugly men. But your sisters insisted that it’s just because you are injured. One of them even offered to give us that beautiful lance of hers if you turn out to be ugly after getting healed. And we just couldn’t refuse that offer, could we?” she tells me while rubbing her tits on my arm.   

Damn… Lucy must have been a mess.  

But I don’t understand why she brought me to these women for healing? Didn’t we have the Nectar?   

I am sure that the Nectar would have worked much better than any other… any other…   

Holy shit…   

I look at the women around me once again. All of them have greenish-blue eyes and glossy dark blue hairs. A peculiar scent is also coming from their bodies which strangely reminds me of the smell of a large water body.   

There is no doubt about it… These are Nereids.   

Nereids are water Nymphs that resides in various water bodies such as ponds, lakes, rivers, etcetera, using them as the source of their life.    

Like other Nymphs, they also look almost exactly similar to any normal human women when materialized, but it’s still not much difficult to tell them apart due to some of their certain distinguished features.   

First of all, one will always find them near a water body as they cannot travel much far away from their source of life. Second, they are mostly naked among themselves, but when confronting other creatures like humans, they tend to don minimal clothing made out of small rocks, seashells, and seaweed.   

Lastly, their hairs, eyes, and even nails are oceanic blue-green in color and tend to glow in the dark.   

After realizing the identity of these women, the reason why I am here has also become clear to me…   

Among all the Nymphs, Nereids specialize in the healing arts. And it is well known that their most powerful healing technique can even save someone from the brink of death.   

And while they never use this technique on anyone except the sea creatures they cherish, there are a few historical accounts where male demigod heroes were also healed by them.  

And well, there is one thing common in all of those demigods; they were all known for their extremely good looks.    

Why?   

Because from what I have heard, this technique requires direct and intimate skin contact and thus, Nereids only agree to use this on demigods they feel extremely sexually attracted to.   

“Okay then, we will start your final stage of healing, and take our reward while doing so as well…” the Nereid giving me the lap pillow says in a seductive voice.   

The next instant, all the Nereids lying on around and on top of me starts to move. Except for the one who is giving me the lap pillow, all seven of them separates from my body excitedly and circularly sit around me.   

“I will do the honors!” the cheerful one declares and moves her hands towards my underwear, which is the only piece of clothing left on my body.   

Oh… I guess they are planning to get even more intimate than necessary.   

Well, fine with me. All of them are hot as fuck…   

Grabbing the sides of my underwear, she quickly pulled it down and makes my limp dick flops out.    

“Wow, that’s pretty big!” she exclaims.   

“Yeah, it’s thick and long… but, why is it so soft?” another Nereid asks in confusion.  

“Shh! Don’t say that out loud! Anyway, I have heard that some penises remain soft even after getting big,” a Nereid with short hairs says in a small voice.   

“Ehh? W-Well, that’s surprising…” the cheerful one replies stutteringly. There is a look of pity on her face.   

A few other Nereids are also looking at me like this.   

Wait, what the fuck!? Did something happened to my cock because of the injury!?   

Is it really that big and soft!?   

With great effort and pain, I raise my head slightly more to get a better look at my crotch.   

…..   

Sigh…   

My dick’s not even erect yet and these Nereids think it’s pretty big…   

Well, I guess they in for a surprise.   

“Anyway, let’s attack!” the cheerful one says.   

Happily agreeing with her, all the seven Nereids move their faces towards my crotch.   

Wait… are they planning to suck me off all at once?   

How are they even going to—   

…  

Never mind.   

Three Nereids attach their mouths on my ball-sack, two sucking on each testicle while the third one switching on both every now and then leisurely.   

The remaining four Nereids attack my penis. Two of them attach themselves to the sides of my shaft while the other two starts working on the head skillfully.   

I cannot fathom how all of them are keeping their faces around my cock with so much congestion but nevertheless, I am feeling really amazing right now.   

“I will be taking care of things up here then,” the Nereid giving me a lap pillow says before lowering her head as well and starting to passionately kiss me.   

Ahh~ all these slimy tongues of beautiful women licking my manhood… this is heaven…   

“Huh? Why is this thing twitching even more? Is it growing further!?” a Nereid separates her mouth from my cock and asks in bewilderment. Others also move away from my crotch looking equally confused.   

I guess it’s finally the time to show these Nereids how an actual cock looks like. 

 

Get access to 9 extra chapters  on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Roeselawik

Read advance chapters on my WEBSITE by entering the password from Patreon:

https://roeseikwebnovels.law.blog/

Thanks to all my patrons!

You can see the CHARACTER PHOTOS on my Discord:

https://discord.gg/YcWMgZ3

71