Chapter 17: Powers Acquired And Preparation Check
8.4k 6 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“My powers passed on to you? What are you saying? That’s impossible…” Nemesis says while rolling her eyes.   

“No, it isn’t. You can check for yourself…” I tell her with a shrug.   

To be honest, I think I have observed a few changes in my body after enslaving her, so, I am confident about this.   

While frowning slightly, Nemesis raises her hand and touches my forehead.   

Instantly, her eyes open up wide in disbelief.   

“How… is this possible?” she asks, looking bewildered.   

“What is it? Can you tell what powers I got?” I ask, unable to hide the excitement in my voice.   

“I… I can… but how did this happen?” she asks.   

“Well, you don’t need to know about that. Just tell me about the powers I got from you,” I say in a commanding tone.   

Nemesis frowns at me again, clearly in displeasure of my refusal to answer her.   

“Well, you got nothing,” she says angrily.   

“Oh, so, now you are lying to your master, huh? You see, while I believe in keeping our master-slave relation health and fun, don’t be mistaken to think that I will hold back from punishing you for your disobedience…” I tell her sternly.   

“You dare threaten to punish a goddess!? I will—”  

“Threaten to punish a goddess?” I ask, cutting in-between Nemesis’s outburst.   

“Hahaha… You are funny. Have you already forgotten how I summoned you? The vastness of the hate and the feeling of vengeance I carry in my heart for all the Gods?”  

“Believe me when I say this; the only reason why I am not exploiting you in the worst ways possible right now is because I consider you my slave, my property. Not a Goddess. Never forget that.” I tell her.   

“… I-I am sorry. I-I forgot my place… master,” Nemesis apologizes deeply.   

I can see a slight glint of terror and fear in her eyes.   

It is obvious that I can do anything I want to her. No matter how vile, how evil, or how torturous it is, she will have to comply with me. I can also take out my anger for gods on her in any way I like. Even her godly powers won’t protect her, as her master wishes come before everything.  

But well…   

*Sigh*   

“You don’t have to fear me that much. I find your personality entertaining, so you can be like yourself. Just don’t disobey me or lie to me when I am asking you something serious,” I tell her with a shrug.   

“B-But I wasn’t lying! In fact, I cannot lie to you if you order me to tell you something,” Nemesis tells me earnestly.   

“What? Then why did you looked so shocked after touching my forehead?” I ask, confused.   

“That’s because the physical statistics of your body are way greater than what I evaluated yesterday. Your strength, stamina, and even the durability of your body have increased. Though if we speak about my powers, you acquired none of them,” she answers.   

“Hmm, that’s… interesting,” I say in wonder.   

So, I didn’t get any of her power but instead, my physical stats were increases. Indeed, when I was training earlier, I clearly felt way less fatigued than I usually do.   

But still, how come I got the ability to use thunderbolts after having sex with Lucy, who is a human, but only got my physical stats increased after having sex with Nemesis, who is a goddess.   

I guess I will have to find out about it out somehow…   

“Anyway, it’s good to know exactly what I got. A gain in physical ability can be considered very useful as well…” I say.   

“But why did your physical abilities even increased? And why were you expecting to acquire my powers? Enslaving a Goddess doesn’t mean that you will get her power as well, you know?” Nemesis says while raising her eyebrows.   

“As I said earlier, you don’t need to know about anything right now. I will tell you when the time comes,” I say while patting her head playfully.   

“Hey! I am a goddess! Don’t pat my head!” she shouts angrily.   

Already forgotten to talk respectfully, huh? Hahaha…   

“Anyway, continue washing my body. And don’t forget to clean my penis…” I tell her with a wink.  

“You are asking a goddess… F-Fine,” Nemesis says while turning a little red.   

She fills up the mug with water again and starts pouring it over my cock. With her other hand, she grabs the head of my cock and starts rubbing it gently.   

Damn… this feels good.   

“How big is this thing? I cannot even clean it properly with one hand…” she murmurs to herself.   

“I am done bathing— Hey! Why are you touching brother’s penis!? Especially after you stopped me from touching it!” Arya, who just came back after washing herself, asks loudly.   

“Hmph… I am just cleaning it, not playing with it. And I am just following his orders,” Nemesis replies.   

“Then I will clean it as well!” Arya says while reaching out towards my cock.   

Before Arya can even touch my cock, Nemesis quickly fills up the mug again and empty it all over my cock.   

“I am done. His penis is fully clean. You can go outside and dry up,” she tells Arya with a neutral face.   

“That’s so mean!” Arya says with a pout.   

“Don’t worry. As I promised earlier, I will let you touch me as much as you want later, sis,” I tell Arya.   

“Hmm… I guess it’s fine then. Anyway, wash up yourself fast, brother. We should leave for the guild as soon as possible,” Arya says.   

“True… Well, I am almost done as well,” I say.   

“Let’s go downstairs…”  

 

 








 

 

“Brother, is it okay to not bring Nemesis with us? She could have been really useful…” Arya says.   

“Well, I don’t think we should use her powers yet. Especially in a situation like this. I will explain later,” I tell her.   

“Okay… Oh! I think I see sister Lucy and Iris! There!” Arya suddenly says while pointing forward.   

I look in the direction of her hand and see the familiar faces of Lucy and Iris. Both of them are talking to a huge muscular guy with a bald head. While Lucy and Iris are standing, he is sitting down on a huge boulder.   

“That’s the guild master,” Arya informs me.   

“Oh…”  

A couple of hours have passed since I got the news about the Earthborns and right now, me and Arya are standing outside the easternmost boundary wall of Asione, where those six-armed monsters are going to attack.   

Around us are many adventurers including humans, centaurs, and satyrs that are the members of the guild. Almost all of them are donned in armor, whether it be metallic or made from hardened leather, and are carrying weapons to their suiting as well.   

Of course, me and Aria planned to go to the guild itself first, but on our way, a passing adventurer informed us that all the guild members are told to gather at the eastern side of the wall directly. So, here we are.   

“Sister…”   

Reaching Lucy, I put a hand on her shoulder.  

She turns around immediately and gives me a small nod.   

“You are on time, Lucas. I was just discussing some tactics against the Earthborns with Reeve,” Lucy says while gesturing at the bald and burly guild manager sitting on the boulder.   

Looking closely, his face is covered with numerous small scars, making him look a little ugly and dangerous. Though well, there is also a really cheerful and kind smile on his face, countering these dangerous-looking aspects.   

Hmm… this one seems to be in his later thirties.   

“Hey, you must be Lucy and Iris’s brother, right? I am Reeve Ernaldus. Nice to meet you,” he says while moving his hand towards me.   

“Lucas. Nice to meet you,” I say, shaking his hand and returning his smile.   

“Ahh, Arya is here as well. Is Sienna out of danger now?” he asks Arya who is standing behind me.   

“Yeah, she will survive thanks to brother Lucas,” Arya answers.   

Suddenly, Reeve’s smile vanished completely and a hateful look takes its place.   

Now he truly looks dangerous.   

“Those damn Earthborns. They killed so many of our friends and comrades. We will avenge them at all costs,” he says while balling his fists.   

“We sure will,” Arya replies with a fervent nod.   

“So, what’s the situation? How many people are here? ” I ask Reeve.   

“Well, we have gathered around 50 members consisting of both beginners and high ranked adventurers. And we are expecting a few more to come as well,” Reeve answer.   

“Hmm… And what are the defensive preparations?” I ask.   

“Well, I personally don’t think we need any defense. To be honest, 50 fighters are more than enough to handle three Earthborns. But your sister there insisted that—”  

“I insisted that there is a chance of more Earthborns being present in the forest and that defense is absolutely necessary,” Lucy says, cutting in-between Reeve.   

“So, you guys did prepare something for defense, right?” I ask while raising my eyebrows.   

“Yes, we have set a few traps in the surrounding area of the forest and I also convinced Reeve to bring some canons along,” Lucy answers.   

“You cheated! I didn’t want to bring the canons but you made Iris ask me! And I just couldn’t refuse after seeing her cute face!” Reeve says accusingly.   

“Thank you for listening, Reeve,” Iris, who was standing silently till now, says cutely.   

“Aaagh! So cute!” Reeve grunts, grabbing his chest.   

“Anyways, as expected, you did a wonderful job, sister,” I compliment Lucy.   

It’s a great feat that she made the guild master listen to an outsider and a non-guild member like her.   

Immediately, Lucy’s face gets a little flushed and a slight smile forms on her face.   

“Woah, your sister smiles?” Reeve asks, surprised.   

Yeah, she does smile. Well, to me at the very least.   

“Anyway, on a serious note, I brought the canon just to take an extra measure. I mean, with these canons, we can easily defeat 10 Earthborns. So, even if a few extra shows up other than those three, I am sure we will be able to handle the situation. Hopefully, without any causalities, that is…”   

“Yeah, hopefully….” I say.   

“Okay then, I should go now. I just came to confirm a few things with your sister—”  

“REEVE!”  

Suddenly, someone yells Reeve’s name loudly from behind us.   

Turning around in surprise, I see a really scared looking man coming towards us on a horse.   

“THIRTY! THEY ARE MORE THAN THIRTY IN NUMBER! WE HAVE TO RUN!” He screams.   

 

Get access to 9 extra chapters  on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Roeselawik

Read advance chapters on my WEBSITE by entering the password from Patreon:

https://roeseikwebnovels.law.blog/

Thanks to all my patrons!

You can see the CHARACTER PHOTOS on my Discord:

https://discord.gg/YcWMgZ3

78