Chapter 7: Nemesis (Part-4)
13.4k 5 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haa... Haa... Haa...”  

I breathe heavily while lifting up my body from the ground and straightening up. It feels like my limbs have lost all their energy. 

Lucy, who had fallen on my back earlier, is now sitting on the ground and looking up to me with an urgent look in her eyes 

“We’re you able to finish!? Did we succeed!?” She asks.   

look at my sister from top to bottom. Her upper body is still bare and her huge, gravity-defying tits are fully exposed to my eyes. Her beautiful pink-colored nipples are erect, owing to stuff we did just nowAnd her smooth and white stomach is glistening with sweat, increasing this sexy half-naked look of her.   

But damn! Even in a situation like this, I cannot help but appreciate her otherworldly beauty...  

But well, I need to focus on other less important things for now.  

“See for yourself,” I say before turning around and pointing at a small puddle on the ground nearby, containing my semen and the golden virgin blood of Nemesis. Even my towering cock has semen and Ichor trickling down its length.   

“W-We didn’t... After all the preparation and planning...” Lucy says, looking crestfallen.   

Ah, it is too early to tell, sister. I did came inside her and there is a high that I in completing the seal as well. But I guess, we will have to wait for a while before knowing for sure,” I say with a shrug.   

“Why do we have to wait for a while?” she asks, looking confused.   

Well, you see, the other gods will obviously ask Nemesis about why that power explosion originated from her. If she tells them everything that happened here, the sealing wasn’t completed and we failed but... if she does make some excuse to save me, that isher master, then the sealing was done successfully,” I answer.  

Lucy's expression changes to an extremely concerned one now.   

But if she tells them everything that happened then—”  

“Yup, they will kill us immediately,” I say, finishing Lucy's sentence.   

Instantly, she stands up and grabs my shoulder strongly.   

“Lucas, you can still run from here if you hurry. I know, hiding from the Olympians is nearly an impossible thing, but if you somehow reach that person’s place, I am sure you can survive. Untill then, I will try my best to keep them at bay,” Lucy says in determination.   

*Sigh*  

“First of all, I would never be able to reach him before the gods show up and second, do you really think I will ever leave you to die alone just to save my own skin?” I ask while raising my eyebrows.   

“You are not understanding. If they— LUCAS!”  

Suddenly, losing all the little strength remaining in my body, I start falling down towards the ground. But fortunately, Lucy also reacts instantly and supports my body by taking me into her arms.   

“Are you alright, Lucas!?” She asks worriedly while slowing lowering me down.   

“Yeah, just feeling a little weakness. And well, it also looks like the whole cave is rotating around me,” I say in a low voice.   

“Really!? You should lie down and rest!” Lucy says, growing even more concerned.   

Pushing me lightlyshe urges me to lie down on the ground but I resist her. Instead, I just weakly wrap my arms around her and rest my face between the cleavage of her tits.   

This is the most comfortable place for me, sister,” I answer.   

“Lucas...” Lucy says, trying to sound a bit angry but before long, she also starts to ruffle my hairs lovingly.   

“But still, your weakness is because something happened earlier, right? You were screaming so painfully... I don’t remember seeing you like that since we...”   

Lucy's voice trails off.   

“Ran away from our home and from that bastard father of ours? Yeah... Even I didn’t anticipate that there will be such a backlash from enslaving Nemesis.   

“All the voices of her seekers and worshipers got inside my head after I broke the virginity of her true body. It was a frightening experience. We need to take a note of this for next time. Well, that is, if we survive this one...” I say with a slight smile.   

“Don’t say that, Lucas. We will survive. By the way, how long will it take till we can be sure that Nemesis didn’t spill the beans?” Lucy asks.   

Reluctantly, I separate my face from her tits.   

“I guess the Gods would have done something by now, at the very leastYou see, our bastard father just needs to blow off this entire mountain to kill us. So, I guess, congratulations, sister! We successfully captured our first goddess!” I tell her.   

Lucy's face finally becomes a little relaxed and she returns a wide smile.   

“Yes, congratulations. We have officially taken the first step towards our goal,” she says.   

Ahh, well, this is nothing but just the beginning. We have a long journey ahead of us. Anyway, to celebrate by having sex!” I say cheerfully.   

“No, we cannot do that now. Even though Nemesis didn’t say anything, that doesn’t mean that no other gods will come here to check things out. And if they find us here... well, we need to get out fast!” Lucy says strictly.   

*Sigh*   

“Yeah, yeah... I know. I too want to try a few thing things now that a goddess is my slave, but well, everything will have to wait for a whileAnyway, can you please clean my cock, sister? It is dirty with so many fluids. It won’t take much time, you know?” I ask hopefully.   

“Okay, fine...” Lucy answers. 

She takes out a cotton handkerchief from her pocket and starts to clean my semi-erect cock with it.   

“I wanted you to clean it with your mouth, sis, but well, this will do... for now,” I say while enjoying the light and pleasant sensations.   

After properly cleaning every nook and cranny of my cock and balls, Lucy carefully put back the now dirty handkerchief inside her bag.   

Wear your clothes and lie down, LucasI want you to rest and gain your strength back while I remove the traces of the summoning and the fight. After that, we will get out of here,” Lucy says while handing me my clothes.   

This time, I don’t resist and do as she says. Because well, she is right, we should not stay here for much longer.   

Lucy stands up and after wearing her shirt again, she starts packing the cylindrical metal projectiles buried into the ground.   

Thankfully, it doesn’t take much timeas the instant Lucy presses a small button on the remote-control, the cylinders starts to shrink down and re-pack by themselves.   

After that, she starts to erase the magical summoning formation drawn on the ground before cleaning up my semen and Nemesis’s blood from the ground.   

Though I really feel like helping her out, it would be best if I rest now for our journey later.   

So, what do you think, should we start preparing for our next hunt or do you think we should keep a low profile for a few weeks or so?” Lucy asks while picking up both of our bags lying in the corner of the cave.   

“Hmm... Facing the next god will be a little tricky. We cannot repeat the same mistakes like this capture. And also, I don’t want my brain to be filled with those voices again. So, I think the best option it to lay low and prepare,” I answer after thinking a for a while.   

“I guess you are right. I actually have a place in my mind already where we can stay. It is not that far away from—”  

“Ahh, about that, I have already decided where we are going to stay, sister...” I say, cutting in-between.   

“You have?” Lucy asks while raising her eyebrows.   

“Yes. We are going back to our home... back to our mother.” 

 

Get access to extra chapters  on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Roeselawik

Read advance chapters on my WEBSITE by entering the password from Patreon:

https://roeseikwebnovels.law.blog/

Thanks to all my patrons!

You can see the CHARACTER PHOTOS on my Discord:

https://discord.gg/YcWMgZ3

104