Mineshaft
166 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- It's already been three days, and no matter how much I go down I can't find any diamonds, although I already have all the armor and iron tools. I wonder how far below the surface am I?

Not only did I spend all my time creating a ladder down but I was finally able to complete my farm next to the chicken coop and now I also have a couple of cows at the bottom of the mountain, with that my feeding problems were solved, but now I just focus on look for diamonds

-Although I'm tired, now I feel bad for my character in the game, I've been undermining him for days...

From a separate room from the back of my house I created some spiral stairs down to be able to collect diamonds, because according to the game they were at level 12 or 24, I don't remember, but all I found were different rocks, iron and coal

-I wasn't even able to find redstone. It's late for today, I'll just go down ten more steps and go to sleep.

When I was about to start the fourth step I ran into a natural cave, so I started to break to the side and then go to the floor of the cave, where I put a torch so as not to get lost.

-This is the third cave I've come across, I hope I can find something in this one

I started to walk to the left while putting torches on the right wall, but only ran into a dead end, so I went back on my path and proceeded to the other side repeating the process, but this time I was lucky.

-Wooden pillars, a Mineshaft, if it's here I can find many chests with interesting things, I have my shield, full armor and food, so monsters shouldn't be a problem. Should I still bring Hunter? No, you better stay home, I don't want you to get hurt.

Breathing deeply, I crossed the wooden pillars only to find a wall, but knowing that there is a mineshaft here, I began to break it and when I destroyed two stone blocks I found the continuation of the mine and some rails.

-Okay, here we go.

With a torch in my right hand and a shield in my left, I advanced slowly, preparing myself for an envocada, then from the darkness an arrow appeared that stuck in the center of my shield.

-A skeleton, once I get the hang of these mobs are easy to defeat.

the skeletons, the zombies and the spiders have a rhythm to attack, as if they weren't able to attack faster or slower, just like me when I want to destroy a block, so when I received the arrow I started running to where It shot out and at one point I raised the shield to cover myself from another shot.

-haha easy, easy, I don't know why I was so afraid of these things when I arrived

I reached the skeleton and proceeded to hit it with my sword, but when I was about to deliver the final blow I received an arrow from behind, and as I fell forward from the impact I lowered my shield and then received one in the arm from the skeleton that was in front me. I quickly gave it the final blow and crouched down with the shield to where the arrow hit me, put a torch on the ground and started eating.

-Shit, I didn't need to be reminded like that, damn monsters! luckily the wounds heal quickly as long as it has food.

I recovered and then went to kill the other skeleton, who was with two zombies. I was able to deal with everyone but while I was worrying about receiving the arrows the zombies took advantage to attack.

-I need more training, I better go to sleep and come back tomorrow more rested.

When I returned home I put all the iron in one oven and collected all the meat that was in another, while I told Hunter everything that happened during the day, who was just sitting in his position following me with his eyes.

I fed him pork and went to sleep.

............

The next morning with a renewed spirit I proceeded to go directly to the mineshaft, and since that day I have been exploring it, in it I found poisonous spider generators that gave me a great scare, until I began to come with cow's milk until I could seal them with torches as well as a zombie generator with which I did the same, I was able to collect redstone, a diamond, lapis lazuli, rails and some chests containing bread, melon seeds, a golden apple and other things useless for now like mounts, discs musicals, spider thread, etc.

On the 8th day of exploration before returning I found a chest in a cart, in which I found an enchanted book (Doom of Arthropods) and a label among other things.

- Lucky! it's like the world knows my hatred for these spiders.

So when you get back home, create an anvil while talking to hunter as usual. At first I didn't know how to use it, but when I placed a sword on the anvil a gray screen appeared where you can put another sword or in this case a book, so with that I had an enchanted sword, but then I saw hunter and my label, so there was only one thing to do. I put the label on the anvil but nothing happened.

-How does this work?

I put a hand on the label and a golden screen appeared, with only one bar, I put my hand out to touch the bar but when it was separated from the anvil it disappeared.

Hmm, let's try this...

I put my hand back and said out loud

-Hunter!

suddenly I felt a little tired and the tag glowed and the name engraved on it appeared

-Interesting...

With a smile I put the tag on the dog's head and then with a little shimmer it disappeared.

-Well, now your name is officially Hunter!

--WOW WOW!!

At that moment, Hunter got up with a twinkle in his eyes and began to run around me while he wagged his tail fiercely.

-Eh?

12