Prologue
55 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If there was an opportunity to grant whatever you wanted for a massive fee, would you still do it?

Even if it will take away your identity until you are no longer recognized by the people you care about. Alone in the void, rethinking your decision to sacrifice everything for selfish desires is right.

 

"I like you, Arisa. This feeling hasn't changed since the incident at the outer zone border until now."

 

The man took a deep breath, trying not to be mistaken in his words. His pace was heavy. His head felt full and dizzy. The girl beside him just sat there in silence. She felt compelled to wait for the man to say his next words.

 

"After all these years with you leaving school, I can finally see you again. Don't you know that my chest beats wildly when I recognize you sitting here? Inside my head now… it's a mixed thought."

 

However, this man didn't let his vortex of emotions mess things up. He still had to convey all his heart had been buried at the bottom of his consciousness for many years.

After several years of fruitless efforts, he is now reunited with the person he is looking for purely by chance.

Who would've thought that someone he is eager to meet isn't on his timeline, instead, she is here in the past?

 

"Will you be my lover?" asked the man firmly.

"Ah… that's-"

 

The girl stopped moving her tongue to say something further. Her head patiently processed every strand of the man's words and feelings.

Her eyes lowered for a second before looking back at the guy's gaze, waiting for an answer. The girl's soft lips began to move as they should since someone's hope depended on her reply.

Those words were the ultimate answer to the man's feelings after all this time.

0