2017 (Age 25)
317 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kevin’s first attempt at shaving his body hair had side-effects.

1 Jan 2017:
I have lots of little pimple-like bumps where I shaved, and they itch. From an internet search, I think they are called razor bumps, and possibly due to ingrown hairs. Hopefully they will go away by themselves. Lesson learned: Never do anything. Never start. Everything I do just makes life suck more.

I curled up under my desk in the dark. I couldn’t take it any more: the itch of the razor bumps; the constant ticking of the clock; the feeling of being in a jail cell resulting from keeping the blinds down all day to protect my privacy; the discomfort in my back from having spent so much time badly postured on a hard plastic chair; the rough stubble on my chin because my electric shaver is blunt; having to leave the bedroom door open out of fear my family will get suspicious otherwise.

Kevin met with his doctor for the last time and assured him everything was fine (it wasn’t):

2 Feb 2017:
I met with my GP (doctor) for the final time today (it was his last day working at that clinic). I told him that everything was fine. He suggested that we didn’t need to continue with the appointments, which is good. However, he mentioned that most of the doctors at the clinic are very approachable if I ever needed someone to talk to again.

Kevin started wearing female underwear. Although he struggled to find a way to wash + dry them without his parents finding out.

8 Apr 2017:
A few weeks ago I purchased some pink undies. Last weekend, when my parents were away, I caught the train to a coin laundry, and washed the undies out. Unfortunately, I didn’t have a good way of drying them -- I tried letting them dry out as I waited for the train to come back, and also tried using my mum’s hair-dryer, but couldn’t use the hair-dryer for long because I was scared that if my parents came back I wouldn’t have a good excuse for why I was using it.

18 April 2017:
The easiest way to dry pink girl undies (without risking being discovered) is to wear them on a hot day. They are thin, so dry out quickly. The downside (or upside) is that pink undies, particularly slightly damp pink undies, make me feel like a horny girl, which means that I end up rushing off to the nearest public restroom and masturbating to images of men's penises.

 

13