Prologue: My Queen
1.3k 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a slave shop in the Shuruvaat City.

"So which one would you like to pick, Sir" questioned a middle-aged man to a young man present before him.

The young man had short black hair and black eyes.

He was wearing a simple white shirt which was tucked into his blue trousers and finally black boots. 

His attire was similar to that of any average citizen.

At the other end of the room stood several young women, mostly in their teens lined up in slightly tattered clothing and depressed expressions.

"Tch!" the young man clicked his tongue after looking at the line-up before him and then looked at the person.

"I see that you are intentionally showing me 'Products' that I can't afford," he said with a slightly annoyed expression.

"No Sir, we always show our best products to the customers," said the slave trader.

"I had never intended to look down on you sir. If you can please tell me more about your 'Taste' it would be much more helpful," said the slave trader.

"I'm willing to spend 500 gold," said the young man.

The slave trader frowned.

"Then we have very restricted stock for that margin," said the trader and gestured to his assistant to come closer.

Then one of the men who was standing near the door came inside closer to the slave trader.

After mumbling something in his assistant's ears, the slave trader looked at the young man with a smile and said, "Give me a minute, Sir!"

The young man nodded while stretching on the couch.

After 10 minutes a new line-up of 'Products' entered the room.

There were not many women in the lineup this time, amounting to only four.

There were two sickly-looking teens and one woman who had slight blemishes on her face and had brown hair. She was in her early twenties.

Then finally stood a woman with black hair that reached her waist.

She must be around 172 centimeters tall and had green eyes and a great mature figure.

She looked slightly malnourished and was wearing a tattered grey colored gown, which was slightly tight on her butt and breast.

Her expressions were slightly depressed and her eyes lacked the radiance.

The young man looked at her for a minute and then turned to look at the slave trader.

"I'll give you 200 gold for this green-eyed woman" he muttered.

The slave trader looked at him in disdain and shook his head.

"Sorry Sir, but the lowest I can is 500 gold," said the slave trader and continued.

"Her husband took a debt of 300 gold from me and on failure, dropped her here."

"Even though she is used 'good', she will be a good deal for any Noble looking for a wet nurse," he finished.

The young man looked at him with a deadpan expression and said, " 310 gold and that's the last offer."

The slave trader sighed and nodded. At least he got his debt paid.

The woman looked at him in surprise. She never thought that such a young man would buy her even though more younger ladies were lined up next to him.

Meanwhile, the young man threw a gold pouch at the table and muttered, "There's some extra for the slave seal in it."

The slave trader threw the gold pouch at his assistant and after confirming the contents of the pouch, the assistant nodded.

"Very well Sir. Give me a minute to complete the transaction," said the slave trader and called a mage to draw a slave seal.

The woman was taken back to give her a shower and a fresh set of clothes.

She came out wearing a light blue colored long skirt with a white colored blouse.

When she returned to the room, a mage was already waiting for her.

The mage then place a seal around the woman's neck and then turned around to look towards the young man.

"Please put a drop of blood here, Sir," said the mage while pointing towards the magic seal.

The young man nodded and stood up.

He was around 185 centimeters tall and had a slightly buffed-up build.

It seemed like he was used to the workout, which was given as he was an ln Adventurer and their body was their bread and butter.

When he closed in the distance the woman finally looked at him with slight curiosity.

He had good looks and had a great build, if he wanted he could have easily found a good woman of his age, then why did he buy an old woman such as her?

While she was thinking, the young man pricked his finger to draw blood and placed it on her seal.

Then instantly a moan escaped her mouth as she felt a jolt of pain in her body.

He embraced her and while caressing her back muttered, "Just bear with it, a little more."

Then after the seal was complete they both left the shop while he was holding her hand.

She just looked at those hands which were full of calli and scars.

Then they entered a potion store.

He placed a few gold coins on the counter and said, "Here old man, I need a low HP potion, a High nourishment potion, and one medium Cure potion."

The old man nodded and fished out the potions he asked for and placed them on the counter.

"Here, gulp it," he said to the woman.

Her eyes opened wide but she just gulped down the three vials as per his command.

Instantly she felt warm and her malnourished skin and body turned back to their prime. 

The young man looked at the woman and no dded with a gentle smile.

Then he took her to a tailor shop and after putting in another 10 gold he bought her a few dresses and some undergarments with the help of the lady manager.

He requested the manager to send the clothes to his inn and gave her a few extra coins for them.

When they came out from the shop, the woman was adorned in a violet-colored dress that combined with her mature looks was deadly.

"You look breathtaking" he muttered while appreciating her looks.

[A/N: Imagine Chisato Hasegawa from The Testament of Sister New Devil and if you don't know, just google it]

Her gaze fell, she was not used to being praised.

Then he took her to the Inn he was previously staying in and entered his room. 

The woman was still surprised after his previous actions but now finally realized that all he was doing was fattening the goat before slaughtering it.

"Ehh~" a surprised scream escaped her lips.

After entering the room he picked her up in a princess carry and after carrying her to the bed made her sit on it. 

Understanding what was to come next she started to unhook her dress but the young man caught her hand and then sat on his knees in front of her.

While holding her hand in his palm he said, "I'm not a saint and you've already guessed it right that I have bought you to sleep with you." 

The woman nodded while looking into his eyes.

"But before that, I would like to know about you," he said with a gentle smile.

"I wanted to talk on our way, but damn, everyone was looking at you. I didn't like it."

"I want you all for myself and myself alone," he said with a crazy expression on his face.

"There's nothing to know about me" she muttered.

"You have a melodious voice," he said while tucking her bangs behind her ear.

"At least you must have a name?" he questioned.

"Slaves don't need a name," she said with a slightly sorrowful expression.

"Well that's true" he mumbled while putting his finger on his chin.

"But you know what, my woman does need a lovely name," he said and placed his forehead on her.

"Sriya, that means beautiful in my mother tongue," he said after looking straight into her eyes.

She nodded and looked at him as if she wanted to speak something but stopped hesitantly.

"Go on, ask anything," he said.

"You don't have to butter me up with fake praises," she said.

*Sigh~* he sighed and then looked at her with a gentle smile.

"I know you might be thinking that I am young while you're old and all that but," he said and paused and after a few moments continued.

"You're the most beautiful woman in this entire City," he said.

"All I need is your love, loyalty, faith, and your everything."

"If you give me that, I'll shower you with all the treasures, luxuries, and happiness in this world"

"You'll be my Queen!"

"You might be thinking that this is just a rambling of a kid. But you'll see in the future..." he said.

She then placed her delicate fingers on her slave seal and in a slight sorrowful tone muttered, "My everything is already yours."

"I'm really sorry for that," he said.

"Ehh?" she was surprised.

Then he again placed his forehead on hers and said, "It's just to ensure that you don't run away or stab me in my sleep."

"But trust me, I Would never ask you do anything without your consent."

"Think of this seal as an engagement ring, and give me some time, okay?" 

"I will make you fall head over heels for me, in no time" he said while caressing her neck.

"Pfftt~,hehehe"

A giggle escaped her lips and she muttered, "You're weird, Master. No one in this city or any other would find an old woman such as me and go as far as telling those cheesey lines."

He leaned towards her and gave her a pec on her lips and with a gentle smile said, "They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."

"And if the men of this world can't appreciate your beauty, it's their loss and my gain."

"You're a smooth talker I guess" she mumbled with a slight blush.

"Well, whatever it takes to please a beauty, one should do it," he muttered.

After saying that he cupped her face and gave her another kiss.

She didn't reject his advances and kissed him back while pulling him towards herself.

"Wait!!" she pushed him away while breathing heavily.

"You didn't even tell me your name," she said while blushing.

A smile formed on his lip and he said, "My name is...."

New year new series, oh God I hope this does well.

Well the start might seem stupid, but be patient. There's reason for everything.

24