Chapter 20: You Pigs don’t deserve it!
365 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The same day Virin arrived in Shuruwat City...

In the room of the Guild Manager of the Shuruwat City branch, a man and a woman were sitting across from each other.

The woman was wearing a lilac-colored noble gown with red details, which tightly hugged her divine curvaceous body, especially her butt and bust.

The gown complimented her Amethyst colored eyes very well.

Her strawberry blonde hair was styled in a half-free and half-thick braid that reached her knee.

[A/N: Imagine a similar hairstyle to Momma (Raiden) Shogun hairstyle from Genshin]

"I think I've made myself clear, Manager," said the woman.

"I'm sorry to inform you of this again, My Lady but we can't give special preferences to anyone while they're registering as Adventurer," said the manager and continued.

"If this person, 'Virin' can clear the exam he can become an adventurer, a viscountess such as yourself doesn't need to vouch for him."

The woman shook her head, "I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying. I'm not requesting you and I'm ordering you."

"The moment he enters that door, he shall exit as an adventurer, no need for your useless test and parameters," she said with a cold glint.

"Are you trying to coerce me, my lady?" he questioned her while boiling with anger.

"Let me remind you, you nobles don't have any authority over guild..." he was stopped mid-sentence.

"Ara-Ara! don't bore me with that lecture," she said and stood up.

Then when she reached the door she turned around and said, "The moment he gets rejected, the Guild might lose a few of their branches in my territory. There are many stupid nobles out there.....who don't like their authority to be challenged, even if they lose their life in the end."

After saying that she left...

The manager was shocked, "Was she the mute Viscountess, Regina Silva?"

                             -------------------------

A few days later in Doosra City, which falls in the territory of Silva house.

In the garden of Silva Manor, a woman clad in a completely black noble robe was practicing archery.

Then a middle-aged man came to meet her.

"How have you been, Sister-in-law?" he asked the woman.

The woman turned around and her lower face was covered by a face veil worn similarly by a belly dancer.

She looked at the man with disgust and said, "Tch! I've told you not to call me that. Just call me Viscountess, like every other person in this Manor."

"And who told you to look at me with that lustful gaze of yours? Keep your gaze down or I'll scoop out your eyeballs in front of everyone, you filthy animal," she roared with anger.

"Yes Viscountess," he replied.

'What the hell happened to her? Why all of a sudden she started acting all high and mighty,' the man thought inwardly while sweating.

'The woman, who all thought to be nothing more than a stepping stone, to be used for becoming a Viscount suddenly has grown wings,' he thought while swearing in his mind.

"So, have you brought those criminals who were sentenced to life imprisonment or death?" she asked while nocking an arrow.

"Yes Viscountess," he replied.

"Very well, bring them here," she said.

The man turned around and gestured to his assistant to do what she said.

"By the way Viscountess, Why have you been covering your beautiful face for the past few days," he asked.

Viscountess Regina Silva, was quite famous for her beauty and every man had a lustful desire, to make her their own someday. 

That was the case for the man present here as well.

"Because 'You Pigs' don't deserve it," she said with disgust.

 Only he.....," she started mumbling something at the end.

He didn't care about her mumbling as he thought, 'You just wait, bitch. Once I become a Viscount I'll make sure you keep calling my name with love, while I pound you from behind.'

The man ignored her mumbling and said, "They're here!"

"Okay line'em up!" she commanded.

The criminals were lined up height-wise with their status records dangling around their necks.

One of the criminals looked at Regina with a lustful smile and said, "Ohh! The beautiful Viscountess Regina finally decided to have an orgy?"

"Hahaha! Come, I will let you feel the joy of being with a man," he said while rocking his hips back and forth and laughing and licking his lips.

He looked like a third-rated cliche side character only to be slapped by the protagonist.

While his mouth was open a fire arrow landed in his mouth, burning him from the inside.

*Agghhhh!!!!!!!*

He rolled on the ground while shouting but died within a few seconds.

"What are you doing, Viscountess Regina?" the middle-aged man asked with a horrified expression.

"Shut up, I'm leveling up," she yelled.

{4869 XP Gained}

"You keep your mouth shut, Eustace. Once I'm done leveling up, within this month or so I'll give the title to you and go somewhere."

" You just need to support me, till then. Otherwise, I'm sure, Ploy would be ready to support me," she said and nocked another arrow.

"No-no I will support you, Viscountess," said Eustace.

                          -----------------------

At night Regina was rolling over her bed with excitement.

She was wearing a crimson-colored satin nightgown, which was disheveled and combined with her curves and open hair giving her an alluring look.

 [A/N: The new cover photo shows the closest reference of what Regina would look like, with a lighter tone of hair of course. Because the author is broke, he can't commission artists and would shamelessly use images from Pinterest]

If anyone could see her, they would lose their reasoning and pounce on her like a hungry beast.

She was examining her status with a grin.

                       -------------------------------

Name: Regina Silva

Race: Human

Age: 32

Class: Archer 

Level: 18

Title: Executioner 

Strength:152

Attack: 178

Defense: 146

Stamina:162

Agility:171

Mana: 250

Skill: Basic Archery (Lvl-6), Calculation (Lvl-8), Etiquette (Lvl- Max), Enchantress (Lvl-Max) Basic Fire Infinity (Lvl- 3).

Spells: Fire Sparrow (Lvl- 1)

                       -------------------------------

"I've reached level 18, in a few days. Darling would be proud of me," she mumbled while shyly hugging her pillow.

"I even got a Magic Spell, Fire Sparrow."

"That to a 'Sparrow' the symbol of love, this is the message of Gods!" she screamed with joy.

"Darling is already enrolled as an Adventurer so he'll soon come for the novice dungeon of this City."

"Then he can marry me and become a Viscount and take care of the territory and me, hehehe!" she said with a naughty grin.

Her expression had become slightly solemn, "Although he has become naughty these days and went ahead and bought a woman slave."

"But she can become his concubine if she makes h happy, a Viscount can have more women if he wants," she tried to console herself and cried a little.

"Or maybe, I should kill her. No! No! That person from the guild said that Darling loves her."

"I'll give him so much love, that he'll forget about her," she said while sniffing.

"Being a good and faithful wife is hard. You have to deal with your husband's unreasonable desires."

"Baaka Darling!" she mumbled while wiping her non-existing tears.

"Just wait, you'll get the punishment you deserve, hehehe," she started giggling.

The maid who was walking in front of her room panicked and fell with a slightly flushed face and started breathing heavily, after hearing Regina's melodious laugh.

*Haah~* *Haah~*

The maid started breathing heavily while putting one of the fingers in her mouth and using the other hand to touch her crotch. 

Then the madi mumbled, "Lady Regina has become quite dangerous, ever since she returned from that accident."

                 ______________________

[A/N: No one hates a good yandere chapter, right? xp]

9