Chapter 23: Punishment [R-18**]
525 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A/N: Psst~ kid, this chapter is exclusively for the gentleman out there. Come after next chapter]

 "Best Gift Ever," Virin muttered.

Then he stood up while holding Sriya in his embrace. Then he started kissing her supple juicy red lips gently.

Sriya wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck while she responded to his kiss as well.

Then after a few moments, Virin pressed his forehead on hers and muttered, "You know what? You've been a bad girl, so some punishment is required!"

"W-What punishment?" she asked hesitantly while blushing and her eyes avoiding his gaze.

Virin looked at her with a huge grin and said, "Stand up straight."

She got down and stood straight while looking at him in confusion.

He went behind her and kissed her nape and bit on it while he started removing her dress.

"Mmm!~"

She was left in a thin camisole and underwear while Virin kept nibbling on her beautiful and supple skin.

Then came in front of her and after inspecting her body with a satisfied smile, he again looked into her eyes and muttered, "Your punishment begins."

Then he went onto his knees and started kissing her thicc and supple white thighs.

With each kiss, he moved closer to her crotch region while she squirmed in anticipation and her breath was getting ragged.

"Sorry but...!" he apologized and tore her panties, to reveal the paradise garden.

This was the first time he had seen her lower region and he nodded with a satisfied smile as he muttered, "So beautiful!"

Her vulva was slightly puffed and her labia minora was slightly bigger. It was Virin's favorite type, similar to his previous lover.

She covered her face in embarrassment and while squirming muttered, "Please don't talk like a pervert, while looking at it, with this much focus."

He could see that she tried her best to keep the place as clean as possible for this era. There were slightly short black hairs left and he didn't hate it.

Then he took a whiff of her crotch and sighed with a smile.

"W-why are you acting like a huge p-per...vert. At least let's m-move to the b-bed," she said while stuttering.

Ignoring her completely, he kissed the gates of her maidenhood.

"Ammm!~*

She felt his hot breath and wet kiss, it was sending continuous waves of gentle pleasure throughout her body.

"It smells so great!" he muttered with slight astonishment.

He had a fair share of tasting the 'delicacy' in his previous life, thanks to Sriya.

Although she was the only woman he ever ate, he was sure no matter what, that this pallet could never taste and smell like that.

"It smells like....camomile!" he muttered and then looked at Sriya who was avoiding his gaze.

Then he understood what was happening and with a huge grin licked it again while looking at Sriya's face.

Then with a naughty smile, he muttered, "You used the 'Clean and refresh' spell here, didn't you?"

*haah!~* *haah!~*

She was breathing heavily and while covering her face with her long hair muttered, "Well that place was dirty....and I knew it.....e-even if you asked you to s-stop you won't stop so....!"

He gave her another lick to her labia minora and muttered, "How lewd!"

"Ahmmm...*haah!~*"

Sriya ignored his comment and kept moaning while she leaned slightly forward, pulling his head inside her crotch.

Then he pierced the folded outer skin using his tongue in response to which Sriya's body jerked slightly.

"Ammmnn.....yush...haah...!" she moaned with her tongue sticking out and eyes shut due to extreme pleasure.

 

In between, he would like her clitoris as well, making her moan like a horny teen and in the meanwhile, shoving his face deep in her crotch.

"Mmm....Vir.....b-bed ...ahnn..at least..let's go to beddd...mmmnnn!" 

She was finding it hard to maintain her balance, while he was eating her like a hungry animal.

She gripped his hair, tugging them lightly but he didn't stop, this was her punishment.

"Ahhnnmm.....Vir.....pl..eaeeee.....haah!~.....huff!!"

After taking some pity on her, he moved her next to the wall to provide her back support.

 "Ahnnn...yush...th..ere....more ...ahnn...Vir..Vir... more..hmpff!~"

She bit on her lips to stop her moans, but Virin was making it hard as he thoroughly used his tongue skills to assault her sensitive crotch.

She gripped his hair with one hand and started rubbing herself on his face as if she wanted to paint him with her essence.

*haah!~* *Ahmmm!~" *haah!~*

Her breathing elevated when Virin inserted two fingers while using his tongue to massage her clitoris.

Her spine was trying its best to keep supporting her straight, fighting waves of pleasure, being sent through her pu**sy.

"Ahnnmm!~....Vir.....haah!~....I'm....about.....to"

"Ahnn.....haah!....cu....mm.....ahhnnm!!!!!!!!!!!!!~"

She moaned loudly and while pulling his face towards her, with all her strength, she showered his face with her warm and fresh nectar.

She was now drenched in sweat and was panting heavily and looked at him with her hazy eyes.

When she was about to apologize to him for losing herself in pleasure and jizzing him.

*Gulp!~*

She heard the sound of him gulping down the fresh juice she had unintentionally served him.

Their eyes met and he was looking at her with a smile and then he muttered, "That was a good meal!~"

She looked at him with shock and then her eyes looked at him with pure madness and possession.

She couldn't believe someone would say that after being jizzed by a woman. Her husband would have definitely beaten her.

Then she gave him a defeated dazzling smile as she thought, 'Why do I keep comparing him with my useless ex-husband? Vir.... he's just a monster, a psychopath.....that is all mine!'

Virin was lost in the dazzling smile she gave while her body was glistening with all the sweat, that made her look like an appetizer. That he must eat while it was still hot.

"I like that expression of yours but you still need to be disciplined," he muttered and lifted her up while holding her legs up.

Their crotch was kissing each other as if two lovers had been reunited.

His strength was twice as compared to his previous world now, so enjoying Sriya in the legendary 'Upstanding Citizen' position was easy as it gets.

"Wrap your arms around my neck," he said to Sriya while licking her sweet and salty glistening skin.

She woke up from her daze and hugged his neck while kissing and nibbling on it.

Then after rubbing his hot rod over her juiced-up garden, he pierced her in one go.

*Ack!~*

"Haah!~"

They both moaned together. The only difference being, Sriya's eyes were wide open due to pain coming pulsating through her inner body due to his thickness.

Meanwhile, he felt extreme pleasure, after finding a warm and drenched sleeve for his rod.

Their foreheads were touching each other and Virin could see her moist eyes.

"The pain will be over in a second," he muttered to comfort her, and then he kissed her lips to help her to adjust to his thickness.

*Squelch!~*

Then after a few seconds of kissing, he slightly pulled his rod which made a lewd noise and then shoved it inside her again in a gentle motion.

*Thawak!~*

She quivered slightly but hugged him tightly and started licking his tongue with hers to deal with the pain.

She sucked in his tongue while her va**ina was sucking his rod in its hot embrace.

*Squelch!~**Thawak!~*

"Ahmmnnn!~" a muffled moan escaped their lips, while Virin started thrusting in a quick motion.

*Squelch!~**Thawak!~*

*Squelch!~**Thawak!~*

The room was echoing with a symphony, of meat slapping against each other.

Then Sriya was lost in pleasure as she let go of her kiss and started biting on his ears and with hot breath muttered;

"Ahnnmmm....hard...er..more....Vir...Vir..moreee!~"

Virin was like a true lover in order to fulfill her wish and started pounding her harder.

*Squelch!~**Thawak!~*....

The room was resonating with lewd sounds.

"Ahnn...Vir...Vir.....ahnnn ....Mmm....Virr!~"

Like a broken record, she started muttering his name while digging her nails into his back.

Virin was about already near his limit. So while continuously pounding, he moved towards the bed and laid her down on her back.

Then in the missionary position, he kept pumping her like a wild beast.

"Vir...mmmahnn...Vir....haah!~.....Vir....mmmm!"

Her continuous hot breath was creating a doping effect for him and turning him into a beast.

"Sriya!~.... I'm about to....ammmm...ack!~"

He yelled as he finished inside her painting her insides with his essence.

She wrapped her legs and arms around his body like a koala and gave him sloppy kisses and nibbled on his tongue.

After he finished, he plopped on her breasts with a smile while they both were breathing heavily.

*Haah!~*

*Haah!~*

Sriya looked at him with dilated pupils and while panting muttered, "Vir...I ...love youuu!"

Virin was looking at her while she spoke those words and he genuinely felt happy.

*Ack!~*

But the moment those words left her lips, she felt a jolt of pain due to heat inside her body.

"Sriya? Sriya? what's wrong?" he started panicking.

8