Chapter 28: Training Sriya
282 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you see that one-horned rabbit, Sriya?" Virin quest ioned his partner.

"Mmm!" replied Shriya.

They both have equipped their Armor set and respective weapons.

"Now while using your piercing light, aim for its forehead," he instructed her while gesturing towards his forehead.

Sria nodded and after calming her breath, she aimed her white-colored magic wand toward the rabbit.

'Peierceing light,' she yelled inwardly, incanting her only attack skill.

Her wand flashed and a ray of light shone from its tip and lit the whole rabbit.

The rabbit panicked due to the sudden warmth and ran away.

"Nooooo!" muttered Sriya with a defeated look and plopped on the ground while hugging her knee.

"Pfft~ hahaha!"

Virin tried his best to muffle his laugh but ultimately failed which earned him a glare from Sriya.

He then sat next to her on the ground and placed her thicc butt in his lap and hugged her from behind to comfort her.

"What is wrong with my beloved dark priestess? She can't even use her skill? hahaha," he said while teasing her.

Sria in her new robe almost looked like a dark priestess, waiting to be defiled by their lord.

"How am I supposed to use a skill, that I don't even understand?" she complained.

"Sriya, you are still not compressing your light enough to pierce something," he said while consoling her.

"Agh! How am I supposed to do that?" she questioned him with teary eyes.

Sriya has never participated in any kind of training or adventure.

While most of the kids start training early if they want to become a fighter or an adventurer, all Sriya ever dreamt of was finding her prince charming.

Though, it was normal for your average country girl. They lacked resources, ambition, and most importantly moral support of their families which were the three necessities for any person to train.

Only exceptional women with good backing and moral support of the family could achieve something in this world. 

Otherwise what every average man or even the adventurers desired was a bed warmer with homemaking skills.

But Virin needed strong women to go on adventures with him, while they traveled the whole world. Other skills were secondary.

Although Sriya lacked the basic training from a young age, the sheer desire in her to become something more than an 'onahole' was quite shocking and made Virin happy.

So he took on himself to train her in basics and her new class 'Priestess' was more than a blessing for his future plans.

'Priestesses' were great back-line supporters, especially for a melee fighter like Virin.

She was also struggling because it has only been 2 days since she got her new class and didn't have any knack for how to use her new skill set.

She was struggling with her only attack skill, 'Piercing light,' which she almost used like a flashlight.

He has been trying to tell her to condense the light ray but she lacked the image in her brain of how to perform this task.

"Hey Sriya face me!" he said and turned her around on his lap. Now they were facing each other.

"I can't believe you're still in the mood for something like this!" she said shyly with a flushed face.

He bumped his forehead into hers and said, "Of course, I wasn't thinking about that."

Then he leaned towards her ears and muttered, "But if you want we can you know, go on for a couple of rounds."

She pushed him away and said, "Please be serious!"

He raised his arms in surrender and said, "Fine! Fine!"

He then opened his mouth wide and blew hot air on her face.

She looked at him with a deadpan expression and questioned, "Is this you being serious?"

He ignored her and then closed his lips enough as if he was about to whistle. Then while making a duckface he again blew air at her face.

She was now looking at him with a frown and slight anger.

He then asked her, "Did you feel the difference?"

Her eyes became slightly gentler and she started thinking while nodding.

He nodded and said, "Good! So, basically What I did with my mouth was to contract the area of exit, making it tiny enough that air had to compress together, which ultimately led to an increase in force."

'Agh! my explanation sucks. I hope she understood,' he thought inwardly.

"Go on and try with your lips," he said while flicking her nose.

She nodded and after understanding the logic behind it, she smiled with puckered lips.

He didn't let go of this chance and after opening his mouth wide open, he sucked her lips in and started laughing after that.

After playing with each other, they again started practicing with a serious look.

While Sriya was aiming her wand at a tree, Virin said, "Now while you're trying to condense the light, imagine and try to make the exit point of light as tiniest as possible."

Sria nodded and after shutting her eyes closed, she concentrated and fired the beam.

The yellow light went like a laser beam and burned a very tiny hole in the tree.

Although the diameter of the whole she burnt would be not more than a few millimeters, it was a good result given her overall low status.

'Heh! This thing can become quite deadly in the future. Especially, If I can find someone to make it.....hehehe!' he started laughing inwardly like a third-class villain.

"So?" she asked, bringing his train of thought to a complete halt.

After looking at the result, Virin clapped which made Sriya hesitantly open her eyes.

When she saw the result in front, her eyes opened wide, and a huge grin formed on her lips. Then while dancing in happiness, she pounced on him while muttering, "I did it!"

He lifted her in the air while holding her by the waist and twirled.

"Good job! Now let's work on our teamwork," he said.

She nodded with a gleeful smile.

He started patting her head while speaking again, "A priestess is a backline supporter. Her main task is to provide healings, buffs, dispel ailments and negative status effects, and finally cast strong magic from distance."

"We two, are the only members of our team. So, you'll have to gauge the battlefield and keep an eye on enemy movements as well."

"It will be quite taxing in the beginning but I'm pretty sure, you'll be able to adjust to this role perfectly."

"Leave it to me!" she said while pumping her fist.

He nodded and said, "So, let's start with hunting those tasty rabbits!"

She gripped her wand tightly and started following him.

After looking around for half an hour, the duo found two rabbits munching on some wild plants.

He gestured to Sriya to get ready and take aim. She followed his instructions and readied her wand.

Then Virin flanked the duo and hacked one of them while surprising them with his speed.

The second rabbit was about to launch himself in another direction but suddenly a white light pierced its brain and the poor rabbit died without even knowing what had happened.

Virin looked at Sriya with a satisfied smile, while she on the other hand gave him a haughty grin.

"Well done Sriya," he said after he walked closer to her and the dead rabbits were being slapped on his shoulder.

She spread her feet apart and after rubbing her nose while sticking her chest out said, "Good! Good! Praise the Milf!"

He shook his head while laughing and said, "Good, we can train for a few more days, to see how you deal with pressure. After that, we can travel to the next city."

She nodded and they both started to look for more monster Rodents.

10