Change and beginning
89 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The year 2098, the  apex of virtual reality. The golden age of virtual games and martial arts. Martial arts became common since in virtual reality, you get more advantage due to muscle memory and reaction. But it all came to an end suddenly.

In earth's space, the sky visibly cracked and could be heard across the world. Humanity did not know what would hit them. There was no need to know. Since 99% of them died. From the cracks of the sky, a tsunami of spiritual energy came on the earth. Causing move of earth's continents to a single point.

With bang, earth came to a stop. No scream, no move, no life. At least it was supposed to. Only two milion people survived with records of the golden age intact. It still took time to revive human civilization and wildlife to heal. But spiritual energy helped to recover people, plants, trees and beasts. More robust, more intelligent and cunning since spiritual energy is blending with survivors as a reward. Now humans are strong as beasts, beasts are bright like humans and plants, well, they taste more delicious.

The year 4000 brought disaster to oneself. But opportunity rise in disasters and heroes. At least, what most of the common people thought. Dungeons and hunters. One day the doors appeared on the ground with a timer on frozen. The twelve nations were on alert for a year, until nothing did happen. Life went in normally, but they were very wrong. The timer started to move and turned to zero very fast, and the door was open. You could see some stone rooms or in some case forest and desert. The wave of green-looking children came fast and bloody. Less trained people died fast, but by teaming up they could survive until a unit of Strong Ones came. They managed to calm the situation and protect perimeter. A few dead bodies are lying on the side, but it is still a better case. A casualty is kept to minimum. Thanks to martial arts and spiritual energy made them more robust. In the dead center of the surface did appear a huge golden monolith. In place where is a neutral zone and eight kingdoms built around it.

The event was later known as the beginning of the Age of the Hunters. People began to wake up their innate abilities to fight the horror. Science started to divert in the use of spiritual energy as a form of pure energy for use and another trinkets for daily use. In short, the world has became more crazy, than it already is. Humanity did prevail against monsters as hunters became strong to the point of being ridiculous. Later whole dungeon and hunters became competitive sport.

Many years later in 4081. Came the hunter and virtual reality age. Something that historians will call as rise of Star. 

 

2