Chapter 63 – Murderer of the Mist
354 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=0=0= Kirigakure=0=0=

Tamamo smiled, not because her plans are going the direction she wanted, but because it went in a direction she did not intended to go.

The Third Mizukage, a man said to be the one who created the legends of the Bloody Mist, and the blacksmith who created the Seven Swords of the Mist. As the creator, he can also wields all of them.

And he is also a psychopath.

"I just want to discuss with you about something, Mae.", but his eyes, half opened, spoke otherwise.

"Now now, my lord. We can just talk at this distance.", she trembled, trying to keep the smile on her face.

"Hee... but I would like to approach you just a bit more... you don't have to be cautious around me, Mae.", he rolled up his sleeves, showing his well toned muscle, "I like you, Mae. You are my tactician."

Using his nail, he sliced his palm open, bleeding. Appearing in his hand is Samehada, the gigantic 'sword' covered in shark scale.

The Mizukage think back on how he created the weapon, his most useful retainer, and his best friend who was mortally wounded beyond recognition. So on the brink of death, he turned that friend into a weapon. Lobotomized him into an all devouring blade.

"But too bad.", his body rejuvenated, "You are a spy."

"Of course, I said from the beginning I do not belong to you. You will use me as I too use you.", Tamamo extented her nails, sharpening them.

"You sadden me, Mae. I thought you were alone, a travelling demon with no master. But no, you have a master, an owner.", he smiled, "Heee... but does your master oppose us?"

"My master only gave me an order, to ruin Kirigakure... but from what I have seen, this place can't fall even lower than it already is."

The Mizukage raised his sword, with Body Flicker, he appeared in front of Tamamo. With a downward slash, he broked Tamamo's nails and sending her back.

"Mhm~ Samehada didn't like the taste of your Chakra. Now he's refusing to suck your Chakra out.", he just smiles, dropping Samehada onto the ground, "Kubikiribouchou."

The Execution Blade appeared in his right hand. Just in time for the Mizukage to see the crazed smile of Tamamo.

He raised his sword, blocking the devastating punch that snapped the sword in half.

"Hm... it's easier to wields like this.", he kicked the broken blade at her, blocking her vision.

Sensing doom coming, Tamamo snapped her finger, creating a shield made out of pure Chakra. The remaining half went down like a thunder.

The ground beneath her feet cracked as she used everything to tank the blow. Her white nine tails appeared, breaking out of the illusion.

"Nine tails, yet weak.", once again, he sliced his palm open with his nail, "Kabutowari."

The axe and hammer appeared in his left hand, letting go of the Executioner Blade. He passed the axe to his right hand, and the hammer in his left hand.

He swung the axe down, cracking the floor further. Then he raised the hammer high.

Tamamo can just stare at the hammer get covered in Chakra. The Mizukage swung it down, hitting the back of the axe.

Crack.

Again, he swung the hammer down.

Crack.

Again.

Crack.

"This is why this 'Sword' is calls the Helmet Splitter."

Bang!

The barrier cracked, the axe sunk into Tamamo left shoulder, almost reaching her heart.

The fox demon screamed, trying to take out the axe. The farce of a femme fatale was no more, she was just another victim of the Third Mizukage now.

A blissful smile plastered on the Mizukage's face, "Nuibari."

With quick movement, faster than the eyes could see, he sewed Tamamo to the ground with the Sewing Needle.

"Kiba.", the twin Fangs appeared in his hands, which he used to stab into Tamamo's palm while electrocuting her.

"AAAAAAHH!!!", she twitched wildly, even with the metal strings restricting her movements.

"I won't kill you... yet.", he let go of the swords, "Shibuki."

The explosive blade appeared in his right hand, then he held it to Tamamo's neck.

"There is the easy way, and then the hard way... the hard way will ensure that you will suffer a painful dead...", his eyes said he would kill her regardless, something Tamamo cannot accept.

"Tch... it's the Tsuchikage... he wanted my help to weaken your village.", she admitted. Even if she is about to die, she would not say anything about Klara. She was a trickster, not a betrayer.

"And what is the price for your service?", he tilted his head, pressing the blade closer.

"One hundred babies.", she quickly responded.

"Hm... then here is my offer, three hundreds children from the lowest caste.", he offered, the blade touching her neck.

"That's a deal.", Tamamo smiled.

The Mizukage lifted the blade up, while dismantling the metal strings and lifted the Kiba blades out of Tamamo's hands with his Chakra.

Tamamo stood up, using her Chakra to heal her wound, then she folded her tails back into the illusion.

"Let's just pretend nothing happened here...", she said as she quickly ran away, her form quickly covered by the mist.

The Mizukage just smiles, watching the back of the fox demon with an amused interest.

"She act quick... I thought I can make a new weapon... such fine materials.", he said to himself with a slight chuckle.

He too disappeared in the mist of his home.

=0=0=Klara=0=0=

So Tamamo lost, well, that's to be expected from a non-fighter. She's a demon that manipulates people, not one who would absolutely wreck the battlefield like me.

The Mizukage seems to be a reasonable guy, right? Nah, he's a total psycho that likes to play with his food.

Speaking of food, I am eating a hot bowl of ramen in Ame with Chiba!

Mine is the super spicy kind, since my taste buds are pretty dull so I need some kick! Chiba just get the normal seaweed ramen with extra pork.

"So you had a Dojutsu.", she spoke, biting the narutomaki in her chopsticks.

"Yup, but I don't like using it. It went against everything I want to achieve.", I sighed, "And I can't really remove them since they're directly linked to my Mind's Eye."

Gouging them out is but painful and doesn't do anything at the same time.

"But do you really need to use them? They are purely for recon and interrogration, right?" 

"Yeah, but they are cool and can help me prove a point.", I snapped back.

"That's... a reasonable explanation.", she shrugged.

"See? I know you would understand~ I follow my own rules, I only use these.", I pointed at me activated Senrigan, "When I think they would help me. Though after losing my humanity, I have loosen up a bit."

My hand turned to black with the purple corruption veins popping out, "I am technically a sword now."

"I can tell, the sharpness of your desicions and conviction is like that of a sword.", a sly smile appeared on her face, "But you are ultimately the same Klara I know. Straightforward, a bit insane, but ultimately caring."

Her eyes moved to the person sitting next to me, eating his ramen quietly.

"But still, I don't enjoy his presence here."

There are sparks of lighting between Chiba and him.

"Come on! You two knew each other, right?", I acted as cheerful as I used to be, "Can't you guys get along?"

""No."", both of them answered at the same time.

"O-Okay...", I sulked.

Well, Kakuzu is here! Another absolutely ridiculous person get into our mix~ hehe, I think I should form my own group...

Hanzo only have 70% of my trust, as well as most of the inner circle. I trust Chiba like my own sister, she's a samurai and samurai are famous for their loyalty with their lord, in this case, me. And Kakuzu is my kindred spirit, I know for a fact he won't sink so low that he would betray me, a betrayed person can never betray someone else after all.

"Hey guys, I think we should make our own group.", I smiled wickedly.

"Like the Root?", Chiba questioned.

Root? What the fuck is that?

"Er... yes, like the Root. Our own faction in Ame, for those who want the world to burn..."

"Salary for going along with your plan?", Kakuzu asked.

"You don't need to worry about that... ten millions, and a good show.", I replied.

Ame have a lot of money laying around, first is our business of selling water to the Land of Wind. There's this guy, Rasa, that can control gold dust and condense them into gold bars with Magnet Style. Oh, and the herbs from our newly accquired territory of the Land of Grass, though the Land of Earth swooped a bit too early and took half of what was supposed to be our territory.

Hanzo didn't want to start the war just yet... so I didn't let my Shades have their feast. Sorry, Ginga.

"I'm on board with anything you do...", Chiba gave Kakuzu a glare, "But as long as he doesn't come near me..."

"Sure~ I'll try and keep you two seperate!", they hate each other, but at the same time they acknowledge each other...

These are the moments I want to preserve, moments I want to create... for my ideal world...

This one needs to burn down.

The Third Mizukage is an underrated character, just giving him some time to shine as the man who created the Bloody Mist.

Yagura just improved upon his sadistic design.

12