Chapter 68 – Results
295 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone except me is feeling tense, since this is the Jonin exam after all. I'm just the local living disaster~

I can feel the fearful gaze of the shinobi under me. What's wrong with me? I'm just the adopted daughter of Hanzo the Salamander after all.

Speaking of Hanzo, I'm standing beside him with a bright smile, oh, the Kazekage and gold dust guy, forgot his name, is with us too.

After some pretty formality, speaking about unity or something like that. I don't really care, Hanzo probably even care less since the Land of Wind is our bitch.

Oh, and they shook hands.

"Yuugure, would you do the honor of announcing the people who passed the Jonin exam?", Hanzo asked.

Power move there, dad~

"Of course, Lord Hanzo.", I nodded, holding the list with my Adamantine Chains.

I began listing the names, not paying much attention to the reaction of the shinobi. Because I'm focusing on something, or rather, someone else... the Kazekage.

He's spreading his iron sand on around me, probing my Chakra and my actions. I just let him do as he please, since he won't be alive for long...

The curse of the Kazekage will take care of him after all, he will eventually be kill by his own people. That is the fate of all the previous Kazekage.

"That is all.", and I crumbled the paper, throwing it behind me to let Ginga eat it.

The Suna shinobi are obvious scared of me. Good.

"As you all know, nobody passed the line behind me. But there are two lines, correct?", I smile, letting them think of it for a bit, "Anyone who stayed in the area between two lines means they are still facing me, which means they are dead. Those who stayed behind their line get to passed, because they ran away."

"This is how Ame do things, the way of the rain.", Hanzo followed, "Between your life and the mission, your life is more important than everything else."

Clashing with the shinobi philosophy of the mission over everything. Ame values the life of it's personnel even more than the mission. Because with those who lost everything, their lives are the most important thing.

Death is the end, so if you are not dead yet, you are still capable of going on forward. 

I still am living, so my dream will continue. I will destroy the world by my hands.

"Well then~", I clapped my hands, "Today, as the congratulation gift for the winners, my team will cook for you~"

I snapped my fingers, signaling for Chiba and Kakuzu appear beside me. Chiba with her Storm Style, and Kakuzu with his Boil Style.

"Wait for about two hours, we will cook up something for you... but it is your choice to eat it or not."

Because of course, I'm gonna put poison in them~

=0=0=

I used to enjoy cooking, I still now but bringing destruction upon my enemies is an even greater joy!

I'm currently chopping onions and handling the vegetables. All by myself with the Shades!

Chiba is preparing the meats, turns out she's very good with a knife. By her words "A knife is just a type of blade", sounds very cool and a bit edgy.

And Kakuzu is cooking the rice with his Boil Style, adding floral aroma in by using his Wood Style.

"Vegetables are finished!", I said out loud.

Kakuzu immediately used his wires to take the vegetables and put them in a pot of boiling water.

"The meat are also finished.", Chiba annouced.

"Leave it there, Namikaze. Yuugure, take the curry bricks and put it in the pot.", he ordered.

"Aye sir~", I pick up the curry bricks, putting in five of them. Kakuzu turned on the flame to dissolve the curry bricks.

This is fun, cooking with friends to poison other people.

"Namikaze, cook the meat.", he ordered again.

"No.", she replied.

"Do it, Chiba~", I pressured her.

"Fine.", with a sigh, she started putting the meats into the giant pan. Taking out her stick, she manipulate her Storm Style to run through the meats, cooking and tenderizing them at the same time.

"All done.", Chiba, putting a way her stick.

"Good.", Kakuzu used one of his wires to grab a puece of meat, pulling down his mask to have a taste. 

After chewing and have a good taste of the beef, he grabbed the giant pan and dumped the meat into the pan.

Hm, the meats are mostly pork with some chicken and beef. We are lucky to get cows from the former Land of Grass, because here in Ame no grass would grow to raise cows.

"Well then, when will we put poison in?", I asked Kakuzu.

"We will not be putting poison in the food.", he sternly look at me.

HUH?! WHY?!

"Didn't we all agreed on this?!", I pouted.

"I did agree.", Chiba chimed in with a chuckle, "I never kill people by poisoning them before, it seemed fun. I can just imagine the realization of their doom."

Yep, she had been hanging around me too much.

"I gave you the silent treatment.", Kakuzu pushed away the poisonous flowers I was raising up politely, "We are not like this, it isn't our style."

I slumped down, "Yeah... it isn't.", and I stuffed the poisonous flowers down my mouth, eating them.

Hm, pretty good actually.

"If we want to murder someone, we would just do it straight to their face.", he had an all-knowing look to his face.

"Regretably, I have to agree with him.", Chiba's eyes met mine, "Ending someone straight up front is more entertaining."

"I guess so... but I still want to kill Suna shinobi.", I sighed, "Guess I'll have to do it my way."

So much for trying something new...

"Handle everything here, I'll be quick.", I gave them a wink and teleported away!

I'm standing in the border between the Land of Wind and the Land of Rain. I have to say, the scorching heat desert next to the eternally raining marshland is a sight to beheld.

Now... what shall I do? I know!

I bit my left thumb, letting my purple blood bleed out, then I smeered it onto my right palm.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

A low rumble can be felt beneath the sand, something was crawling under... then it burst out, towering over me and letting the sand fall onto me.

"What's your name?", I asked the giant centipede.

"Rimukade.", it bellowed.

"Nice, here's the down payment.", I summoned a Bloodbag, lost a few pound it seemed, "Your job is to kill as much people as possible for the next few days, alright?"

"Where shall I be situated?", Rimukade bellowed again.

"A few kilometers away from here, if you see any convoy just attack~!"

"Mission Accepted.", it dived down, taking the Bloodbag with it.

The rumbling move further and further away from me. Yep, I am sabotaging our relationships with the Land of Wind, but how would they know?

A giant fuck-off centipede that attack them randomly, for their knowledge someone might've accidentally awaken an ancient evil burried deep somewhere.

If they demand an answer, I'll just chalk it up to ancient evil randomly awakened at a bad time.

There are a surprisingly large amount of world ending devices scatter everywhere. For example, me.

Also, I want to test something else. Testing the plot armor of the Kazekage, to see if the Curse of the Kazekage would protect him. Since Rimukade is an outside source, he wouldn't die.

Ugh, sands. Wet sand too, some even got under my robe. I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

I bathe under the rain for a bit, getting rid of the sand and have a shower for myself. Hm, the rain is heavy today.

Hanzo teached me how to read the rain, he was born under the sound of raindrops and was her for the majority of his life. Light rainfall means something good will happen, a reunion perhaps, or maybe finding a love one. Heavy rainfall means something fateful will happen, like the union between two under the bed, their sound covered by the beating raindrops, or a bad omen of some sort.

That's not entirely accurate, since the best things only happen under heavy rainfall for me. Like when I met Hanzo, the rain was heavy back then.

"Let's go back now..."

I teleported back, still wet all over the place.

Oh... "Thanks, buddy.", I take the towel Kakuzu handed me.

"Don't call me your 'buddy', I am at least 80 years older than you.", he gave me a glare.

"Sure, old man.", I shrugged while drying myself.

"Hmph, kids.", he rolled his eyes.

"So, what do I need to do now?", I asked, looking over to the pot. Hm, not thick enough.

"Cut some scallions and season the rice...", he glanced over to Chiba who is just chilling, "She only know how to cut things. She doesn't even know how to properly use spatula."

"I know, she practically live in my room.", I smiled, waving at Chiba, she also waved back with a smile.

Despite her cool and collected personality and looks, she's a huge pervert and lesbian. I can't count the number of times Ginga wake me up to warn me about Chiba, though at some point, they stopped and now nine out of ten times I find her in my bed.

""Yuri for the win"" ""Who called me?"" ""A lovely couple"" ""The zombie is also nice"" ""Threesome?"" ""No!"" ""YES!"" ""I ship Chiba and Klara"" ""I ship all three""

Uhhh... yeah, apparently Ginga sometimes have these discussions about my lovelife. But I'm too busy planning for the destruction of the world for any romance.

Gotta keep up the grind!

Anyway, I chopped the scallions into thin slices, I need to cut enough for 48 people— no, 54 people, including me, Chiba, Kakuzu, Hanzo, the Kazekage, and gold guy.

Meanwhile, my Shades stir up the fluffy rice, adding in vinegar, sesame seeds, and mirin. Mixing them up so all the rice get an even coating.

Now, let the rice settle and wait until the curry is thicken...

An hour passed by, Kakuzu dipped in a chopstick to taste the curry. He then nodded, adding in a table spoon of salt.

Stirring the pot with the ladle, he added some more herbs and spices. What a show-off~

"Needs to simmer a bit more.", he pointed at a Shade, "You, corn starch."

The Shade nodded, opening a cabin underneath the table to get out a bag of corn starch. She delivered it to Kakuzu.

He opened the bag with a wire, checking the content inside, "Still in good condition."

Turning off the fire, he added two tea spoons of corn starch into the pot. When he stirs with the ladle, I can tell it's still very wet. The content needs to be more viscious.

"Prepare the dishes.", he ordered.

The Shades quickly works, scooping the rice and placed them to cover half the dishes. Very diligent, uniform in fact, because they shares a hivemind.

Things are going smoothly. I look the window, the rain is heavy...

=0=0=

The funniest thing about this is I have to do some politics. Which I have no place in.

But as the adopted daughter of Hanzo the Salamander, I have to attend this conversation with the Kazekage.

Gold guy starts the conversation, "As representative of Sunagakure, we would like to have a cooparation with Amegakure. As a sign of peace, we will partially share the information about Magnet Style."

He slided an envelope onto the middle of the table. I took it to the surprise of the Kazekage and gold guy.

The information here is... interesting.

"I can see how strong it truly is.", I smiled, "Manipulating particles in the air with Chakra, a Kekkei Genkai made with the combination of Wind and Lightning."

But how did they combine Wind and Lightning to create Magnet Style in the first place? In theory, you can have a selective breeding project to pick out the best genes and best chance to inherit this Kekkei Genkai. But this research was only conducted 20 years ago by the Second Kazekage.

"Hanzo, I think it's worth it to collaborate with Suna on this front.", I beamed my smile.

"If you say so, Yuugure.", he nodded, his eyes turned to the other two, "She's a researcher—"

"Onmyoji, actually.", I corrected him, "I look into spirits and the fate of the land. But I do researchs into other topics too."

I clapped my hands, smiling, "Well, we'll have to give you something in return, right? Then, I'll tell you the true nature of my Tailed Beast, the Zero Tails."

Silence spread across all three of them.

"The Zero Tails is not a true Tailed Beast, rather, they are an existence comparable to a Tailed Beast, those existences are collectively known as Zero Tails, or Tailess Tailed Beast if they are human."

"So, beside you are there anymore... Zero Tails?", the Kazekage finally spoke, with a caution in his tone.

"Of course~ there is the First Hokage and the First Kazekage are the most widely known Tailess Tailed Beasts.", I smiled.

"Oh... hm.", the Kazekage chuckled, "So, what is your secret then?"

"My Zero Tails, their name is Ginga, is the amalgamation of over a hundred thousands cursed spirits. With that many souls inside of me, my Chakra reserve is more than ten time my normal amount. Keep in mind, I am an Uzumaki. And I have the Chakra generation of an entire country combined. So, I have infinite Chakra as a result."

That isn't entirely true but who will fact check me?

"Infinite Chakra, huh...", the Kazekage narrowed his eyes, sinking into deep thought, "Hm, this is quite... amazing."

"But there must be drawbacks for possessing an amount of Chakra beyond your capabilities.", gold guy commented.

"Of course there are drawbacks.", I happily smiled, "But I won't be revealing what's wrong with me, beside maybe insanity."

"Apology for prying too far.", gold guy bowed to me.

"Apology accepted.", I nodded, "Now, let us enjoy our meal."

We dig in, enjoying the labor of the Boogeyman. There is also the newly appinted Jonins eating her, in Hanzo's castle. Ame still don't have enough building materials to construct a restaurant, since our only trade partner are the Land of Wind and the Land of Rivers, keep in mind the Land of Rivers is still dealing with the Cult of the Blood God, all the others countries are either hostle or stay neutral to us.

Hah... politics, how I hate it so much.

11