Chapter 72 – Rise of a Nation
197 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a month after the Land of Earth and Lightning declared war against the Land of Fire.

Ah~ if only they knew about what they brought upon themselves.

Now, I stood with dozens of dead bodies laid around me, all sucked dried of blood. I licked my lips, staring down at the last survivor through my blindfold.

And I bit down on his neck, drawing blood and sucking it out without missing a single drop. Delicious.

"The Land of Grass, conquered.", I spoke as I put my mask back on.

And to not repeat the same mistake...

I frought out ten Talismans from the Seal Formations on my body, "By the contract over a lifetime, come back to bring ruin to the world, kyuu kyuu nyo ritsu ryo!"

Ten demons formed with the paper as their center, landing around me with evil aura escaping them.

"You ten will go and attack everything", I pointed at towards the Land of Eart's direction, "Don't stop, kill as many as people as you can. Until you find their capital and burn it down to the ground."

To make sure things proceed as expected, I added.

"You have permission to start a Parade, ten different Parades in fact."

The ten demons let out sinister laughs, seeing the prospect that they would be able to ravage the world like they once did before. And... the fact that they can revive.

All Shikigami are recreation of the real thing, but only held a portion of the power the original had. But by consuming enough human souls, a few thousands should be enough, they can use the purest form of Chakra to reincarnate with their full power.

I also whipped out another Talisman, "By the order Storm and Cloud, may a moonless night come fort! Kyuu kyuu nyo ritsu ryo!"

The Talisman burned up, taking a large portion of my Chakra. Still, that portion instantly regenerated by the virtue of the mask inside my body.

A storm brew above with the capital of the Land of Earth as the center. Being a genius such as myself, pinpointing the location is pretty easy.

"I'll come back in a month~ destroy everything in your path as you would! Oh, and if you ran into any Tailed Beast, just run away."

With that last message, I teleported away.

Now, at the frontline where I would get a new territory where no one would bother with whatever doomsday device I'm making...

I stare at the evergreen of the Land of Fire. With the Ancor Vantian right behind me.

I clasped my hands together, smiling like a maniac, "Corruption Art: Orchestra of the Shadow Theatre."

My shadow extended behind me, casting darkness and creating a spiritual portal. Thousands of purple eyes littering my shadow... 

Ahahahahahaha!!!

"COME!! PEOPLE OF THE LAND OF SKY!", I tore open my chest, revealing the mark of the Sky bare, it glows a soft purple in contrast to my intense eyes, "ARISE FROM YOUR GRAVE AND TAKE REVENGE UPON THIS WORLD!!"

Over two hundred thousands crawled out of my shadow, covered in darkness with only their glowing purple eyes glowing.

And only one remained inside me.

"Let our assault begins.", I smiled, putting my mask back on.

The thousands of Shades rushed passed me like rabid animals. Spirits consumed by hatred and grief, once they are faced with anything that reminded them of their past... well, good luck trying to fight against a tide of rabid undead.

Well, then here is Stage Two.

Hundreds of thousands of Talismans flew out of my body, appearing behind me like a wall. Like the Shadow Clone Jutsu, I managed to reverse engineered the Impure World Reincarnation... to a more... destructive form.

I performed Hand Seals at a fast rate, "Soul Reincarnation Jutsu!"

The Talismans, imbued with my Chakra, flew off to find "hosts". I don't need corpses to reincarnate them, though they will be in a much weaker state than they were in life.

I don't need their firepower, just for them to permanently taint the land, filling them up with an abundant of Yin Energy to create a Cursed Realm.

Cursed Realms are basically the domain of demons and spirits. From the historical records dated back even before the appearance of the Sage of Six Paths, the world were overrun by demons and cursed spirits, leading to many Cursed Realms forming. These used to be more common, but with the effort of the Uzumaki Clan, most of our side of the world had gotten rid of all but a few.

Since the people who knew how to deal with these are gone, don't mind me~ just making the world regret going against Uzushio~

Hm~ since the Talismans are linked with me, I can tell that they had travelled... the furthest one is three hundred kilometers away.

"To all Shades, we will take everything in the radius of three hundreds kilometers away from my position.", I smiled, wider and wider, "Search and destroy, SEARCH AND DESTROY!! Leave no stone unturned, leave no one alive!! Our first step to destroying this accursed world!! MAKE. THEM. SUFFER!!!!"

Slowly, I took my axe off my back, dragging it on the ground... leaving Corruption behind as I made my way.

=0=0=Konoha - Hokage office=0=0=

Danzo was not having a good time, over the pass two years, he had lost half of his Root ANBU, trying to infiltrate the Land of Rain.

And the declaration of war by the combine force of Iwa and Kumo had him on edge. And now... Ame, no, the accursed Blood Demon of the Whirlpool, Uzumaki Klara, is now active with the war going on.

"Dammit...", he gritted his teeth as he look over the battle map.

The scouts who were lucky enough and fast enough to survive reported the same thing: A Tide of Unending, Devouring Darkness.

Their speed were greater than most Jonins, and stronger too. And their number are greater than every shinobi who can fight.

"Hiruzen...", he turned to the Hokage, who also wears a similiar grim expression, "What is the plan to deal with the fronts?"

"Hm... send the White Fang and the Sannin over to evacuate the civilians, save as many people as they can.", the Hokage gave his order, "And Danzo... how is the experiment on the Wood Style users."

"They are unstable and... oh.", he realized the Hokage's intentions, "They can be deploy to delay the enemy."

The Hokage turned his back, looking at the Hokage Rock, "Send them all in."

"Yes... sir.", Danzo nodded, walking out of the office.

While Hiruzen started to think about what happened in the past. That girl... Uzumaki Klara, a child who brought smile to the face of everyone around her, her cheerful nature and the smile she used to hid her distain for Konoha.

She never betrayed them, she was never their ally to begin with. She was just scouting...

Klara is not an opponent to be underestimated. An Uzumaki that is out for blood... it reminded him of the stories his late father once told.

"Never push an Uzumaki to a corner.", he repeated the words of Sarutobi Sasuke.

Now he know why.

A long sigh escape him, he could not go onto the frontline due to the importance of his position. And Klara is... a monster he could not hope to defeat alone.

For now, he could only hope to come up with counters to whatever Krala is cooking in her mind.

=0=0=West of the Lamd of Fire=0=0=

There are those who managed to survive the onslaught of the Shades, but they did not realized they were left behind to be hunted.

A hum rang in the air, as if someone was having a leisure walk.... why would anyone... do that?

"Chisiokami Kagura... Seventh Movement: Bloodred."

Instantly, a wall of pure Corrupted energy rose up, cutting a house in half. The man trying to hide under his bed got his legs cut off and... corruption spreading slowly.

"What do we have here~?"

A joyful tone woke him out of his pain, but when he saw her face... blindfolded by black chains, wearing a gas mask... dread filled his body.

"I guess I need to work more on my aim.", she brought her war axe up... the eye carved on it moved, looking at the poor man.

Hack.

Hack.

Hack.

Hack.

Hack.

Hack.

With a practiced and trained movement, she continue to hack away the man, letting him suffer as his body becoming more mutilated. But... he would simply not die, because Klara is healing him with Adamantine Chains stabbed into his sides.

Because to create a Cursed Realm, there need to be an excess of pain and gore for it to manifest. Also, blood flowing also help.

"Hm? Oh, you ran out of blood to bleed...", her tone was full of disappointment, "I do need to eat so..."

A giant maw full of sharp teeth burst out from her right side, consuming the man in a single bite.

"As expected, it doesn't taste as good without blood.", she sighed and set her sight on another house.

She charged the axe with Corrupted Chakra, making it glow purple, "Chishiokami Kagura - Eighth Movement: Radiant Mars."

She swung her war axe upward, sending a slash of energy towards the house.

Boom!

A pillar of purple light erupted once the slash hit the house, reducing it to a cinder. She walked over calmly, dragging her axe while recharging it.

"No survivor... nothing to eat too.", a sigh escaped her, "Hah... let's speed up a bit."

She switched her holding position, wielding it with two hands in a horizonal form.

"Chishiokami Kagura - Second Movement: Bloody World.", she spun herself around, creating a circle around her with the axe.

Then— everything was wiped, killing and destroying any sign of civilization. She smiled under the gas mask, seeing a blood red mist forming to cover the ground.

The air now stenched with the smell of blood...

"This part is completed... let's get to the rest."

7