Chapter 75 – Ghost and Wraith
227 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Klara...", he muttered her name as his eyes inspects every bit of her.

The first thing he noticed is her scarlet red hair, she must be an Uzumaki, or at least have Uzumaki blood in her. And then there is her eyes, blue suns covered by white cresent moons, those are Doujutu.

"What is your clan name.", he asked, stoically and with no hesitation.

"Clan name~", she smiled, "I'd abandoned my clan name, because I don't want people to associate me with that place."

"So, were you abandoned by your clan?", he continues with his question.

"No~ not at all, I was beloved by Uzushio, and I loved them back. But... I lost them, I lost them all.", her expression darken, "Why should I carry around a dead name?"

"You had lived a dark life, haven't you.", it was his honest though.

"Yeah... you could say that.", she quickly put her smile back on, "I chose a path I won't be able to back down on."

She opened the collar of her robe, exposing a part of her breasts and the mark of a stylized feather... it did not phaze Madara. But that mark... it gave him an ominous feeling.

"I am the Jinchuriki of the Zero Tails, Ginga. I am a Leech Sage, the Weakest Sage. I am the Third Sage of Corruption. I am the Wraith of Uzumaki. I am Yuugure of the Rain. I am Klara, the Knight of Madness. All of those names, those titles... they are the proof of my path, my oath... to destroy this world."

Her cheerful smile turned into a helpless one.

"But my memories are broken, this curse I gave myself made the truth gone unspoken. At some point, I may even forget my name.", she let out a dry, deprecating laugh.

"You are desperate, aren't you?", he saw right through her. He did not even need to use the Sharingan to see it.

"Yeah... one day, I won't know the reason why I am still holding my blade.", she look down at her axe with a sad smile.

She was in a race against time, or that is what she made it out to be. As Madara was thinking, Klara raised her axe.

"Let me ask you a question, Madara~ what would happen if I cut that line behind you?", the blade of her axe began glowing purple.

"I don't believe you.", he firmly said.

"And why is that?", she tilted her head, smiling.

"Because you see use in me, as much as I see use in you.", Madara stood up, walking away.

"Uhh... why are you just walking away?", she asked, following him to the back.

He suddenly turned around, grabbing Klara's face at a speed even she could not react to. Then a vision entered her...

Of a world where everyone would be happy, everyone exists in their own fantasy... lovely, where no one have to die, no grief, no suffering.

But to Klara... that was just an illusion.

She kicked the old man in the chest, sending him back. But Madara caught himself, staring quietly at Klara, waiting for her response. She raised her left hand, reigning the Shades back before they could tear Madara apart.

At first, her face was warped with rage, disgusted at what she saw. A happy and perfect version of this world? THIS WORLD?! The same one she tries so hard to burn down and destroy...

But then, she put her mask back on, smiling.

"Uchiha Madara... let us make a deal.", her words echoed through out the room, "I have nothing against you, despite Ginga's hatred against the Uchiha. So on one and one condition only... I will not get in your way, and you will not get in mine. Then I will let you live."

"So you propose a race then.", he look at her, trying to find a crack on the mask she was wearing.

"Yep~ essentially.", she touched the strange wooden statue, looking at it with a hint of horror, "I saw the Chakra connection between you and this thing, if I were to kill you it would rampage on my land."

Her Senrigan moved back to Madara, "This thing here... I cannot seal it away. It practically has an infinite amount of Nature Energy!"

"What is this thing?", she wonder, feeling the vast Nature Energy inside it before retracting her hand, "Creepy... so, what do you think about my deal?"

Madara can only accept it, even if he caught her off-guard once, he doubted he have the ability to do it again. Maybe if he summon his Susanoo... no, he could not use his trump card and make himself known to the world again.

"I will accept it.", he spoke with a hint of reserve.

"Cool~ then I'll be back to my scheduled world destruction! You better move fast before I fuck this world up more!!"

She walked back, with the Shades still giving Madara hateful glares. Klara spoke to them, calming them down.

And after she hand her Shades were gone, Madara sat back down on his seat, waiting for a suitable pawn to come once again. Klara was too unstable, her emotions were erratic and the way she can change her mood was... inhuman.

With a sigh, he commanded the roots of the statue to pick up the fallen dirt pieces, putting the land back together. Soon, the plant life and trees grew again, becoming the only patch of land not affected by the influence of the Cursed Realm.

Meanwhile Zetsu was watching from the darkness, he was glad nothing significant happened to his current plan. But still... Klara is a dangerous variable for his situation.

He needs to be more careful.

7