Chapter 98
189 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Having gone on a truly wonderful date with Drake, culminating with her ordering a very nice custom dress in a close reflection of Irene's, Erza was now walking hand in hand with the love of her life back home. She was sure her smile was radiant, so great was her joy. They arrived soon enough in the bedroom, and he kissed her fiercely on the lips, stealing away her breath before she could even suggest a position. She Requipped into the nude, to make the sex easier, but he just kept kissing her, driving her down towards the bed, pinning her beneath him. She reached for his own cock, finding it pleasantly hard inside his pants.

He popped his lips off hers at that point, and she spread her legs expectantly. "Do you mind if Ganko comes and watches?" He asked.

"A-h?!" She was surprised by the question. Ganko Kimura was another of her co-wives, though she rarely saw the girl. She spent most of her time 'attached' to Drake, thanks to some intrinsic power of hers which allowed her to observe Drake's life... she would have felt sorry for the girl, but from their occasional, brief conversations, it was clear that Ganko absolutely loved her life! She supposed that everyone had their own happiness to find. "She can watch... is she here now?" It wasn't that Erza would be angry if she was! It was, rather, that Drake should have told her, so Ganko could have been involved in their conversations!

"No, she's in another body," Drake said. "I'll bring it over and transfer her," he suggested.

"No!" Erza said. He was surprised at that, so she quickly explained: "No, you can, ah... have two bodies," she said, her cheeks starting to glow in embarrassment. She was saying such things...! But he was her husband, so it was totally normally to say this sort of thing to him, wasn't it? Yes! No reason to back down! "We can do it in the front and the back this time!"

By the way that Drake's cock throbbed in her grasp, still contained past a thin layer of fabric or two, he clearly liked that idea. "That sounds great, Erza," he told her, leaning down to kiss her on the lips once more, just as passionately as the first time. Her hand stroked slowly, gingerly, up and down his length as he kissed her. His tongue tasted sweet on her lips, and as it slid along her gums, and his hands reached for her breasts, hefting them up, playing with them, teasing every inch in a tantalizing way - then he finally started to get rough! Powerful fingers dug into the soft flesh there, and she squirmed beneath him as he kept up the kiss, pleasure and pain mixing together in an intoxicating mix. She lost herself in the pleasure, her free hand sliding down between her thighs, starting to touch herself gingerly there, fingertips sliding along her lower lips.

The door creaked open, and for a moment, there was a frisson of exhibitionist delirium, as she broke off the kiss to see who had come inside...

It was Drake's other body, of course. "You should probably pop out," he told Ganko, as he shut the door with a hook of his foot.

The buxom, muscular girl popped free, her purple hair in a ponytail even now. She was also utterly naked - she seemed to have quite the exhibitionist streak herself, given that she always seemed to be naked whenever she popped off of Drake's body! "Hi, Erza!" Ganko said. "You and Drake made a super cute baby in Therium! Super duper cute!" She gave her a double thumbs up, even as the Drake she had just been attached to rolled Erza onto her side, almost compressing her between two bodies at once, one cock pointed at her slick sex, delightfully wet and needy in anticipation, and her puckered rosebud, dry as a bone but still aching with desire, Erza letting out a soft pant of anticipation.

"Please, make love to me, my darling husband!" At that request, Drake slid inside her from both sides at once, the movement perfectly coordinated. She let out a moan of pleasure as she felt him fill her up. Since there was no lube in the rear, there was pain mixed with the pleasure, but she didn't mind at all! If anything, it made her clit throb that little bit harder, as he pushed inside her, completely plugging her up from both ends. "Oooo, this is incredible," she breathed out, sparing a glance over her shoulder at Ganko. For a moment, Drake just held himself inside her, noticing her pause. "Ah, should, she be, involved?"

"She likes to watch," Drake reassured her, beginning to piston in and out, slowly at first, but quickly accelerating his pace, making her pant with each thump of his hips against hers. His hard cock inside of her sex and ass was a true delight, making her feel unbelievably full. The rough pace he was taking her with was a raw delight. The body behind her slid its fingers down her stomach, finding her clit, starting to rub and tease it, making her pant and squirm, while the body in front started to play with her tits, fingers sinking into them roughly, the harsh pressure he could bring to bare sending shivers down her spine.

Erza came soon enough, moaning as she laid captive in between his bodies like that. Her hands reached forward, wrapping her beloved husband in a tight hug and just squeezing him against her. In the process, his length was forcibly jammed deep inside her, his cock furiously pulsing as she held him against her, every squirming movement of her body in that moment of passion seeming to intensify her pleasure, sending her cascading downward into a drowning bliss of intimacy.

"Great job, Drake!" Ganko said. "You made Erza come super fast! I love how you make girls come lots and lots, it really shows how giving of a lover you are, because you're super great!"

Erza panted at those words, sparing a glance over for the other girl, who clearly was enjoying watching, shooting her a brilliant smile and a thumbs up as their eyes met. She let go of Drake, and he immediately started to fuck her again, though this time, he leaned down and forward, finding her breasts with his lips, kissing at them at first, then biting and sucking, marking her in the process, intensifying her pleasure all the more as he worked hard to make her feel good. From behind her, the other body began a similar process on her neck, sucking at bare flesh, tongue flicking at it, teeth teasing at it, her pussy and ass both getting slammed into, hard, as Drake began to simply take advantage of her willing, naked body.

"Drake's super-duper amazing, right, Erza?" Ganko asked, and Erza nodded rapidly in agreement, her breathing erratic as she got fucked hard, her brain starting to fog up from the sheer intensity of his thrusts, of the pleasure he was putting her through. "I love him soooo much! Oh, not to say you don't love him or anything, I'm sure you totally do, because he's so amazing!"

Drake broke off the sucking on her tits to glance up at her. "Erza, do you mind Ganko's commentary? This was our date night."

"Oh no, am I being annoying?!" Ganko said, hurriedly smacking both hands over her mouth.

"No," Erza said. "I'm happy to have an enthusiastic girl here," she declared. "Don't worry, Ganko~o!" Her voice warbled at the end, as Drake managed to intensify the rate at which his hips were pistoning into hers with reckless abandon, his balls slapping at her body as he took her in that lewd position, his fingers trailing across bare skin. "Ah, Drake! I love you!"

"I love you too, Drake!" Ganko added in with excitement - and Erza promptly came again, not to her words, but to the sheer, overpowering force with which Drake was fucking her, his hands and mouths and lips and teeth and tongue all working extra hard to make her squeal out her passion, her whole body spasming in reckless bliss.

"I love both of you," Drake said, absolute, dripping sincerity in his mumbled, incomprehensible words, spoken into her teat, and it sent lightning bolts of pleasure out of her tits straight to her brain.

"Ooo, oh, ahm," Erza moaned in delight, squirming as she just got fucked like that. He was relentless. He was forceful. He was just abusing her body, putting it through its paces, being selfish yet giving as he roughly took her. His fingers pawed at her body, simultaneously adding that pleasant flavor of pain to the raw delight of pleasure, and also showing her just how much he enjoyed her body with his greedy touch. Every inch of her was on full display for him, her husband, and he clearly relished it, his eyes trailing across her bare, flush skin, their sweat starting to soak into the sheets beneath them.

Then Drake pulled out of her sex, making her shudder at the sudden absence. He moved, the body still in her ass grabbing her by the hips, hefting her up onto her hands and knees, the other body twisting around to place his still erect cock in between her breasts, giving her a backwards titfuck. The body in her ass grasped her hips, hefting them up, and she let out a moan as he just manhandled her into a new position, her whole body trembling in bliss as his hard cock began to thrust back and forth in her tits, his hands squeezing them tight around his length. She raised her hands from the ground, letting her whole weight be suspended by Drake's powerful arms, and pressed her fingers into her own breasts, intensifying the pressure.

"I love you, Erza. God you have such great tits, and such a nice ass," he told her, pumping at her asshole, and she moaned in delight. "You're absolutely gorgeous. I don't really like clothes shopping that much-" he didn't?! How could you not like clothes shopping?!? "-but when it's with you, it's fun, because I get to see you wearing all sorts of sexy outfits."

His sweet words made her come, moaning as he pushed her back down into the ground, her pussy landing on his face in the process. He started licking at her slick sex, sending shivers down her spine, and she just moaned, doing her best to help him with the titfuck as the body she'd collapsed atop thrust back and forth inside the valley of her breasts.

"Wow! That's such a neat position, Drake, do you want to try it with me sometime?" Ganko asked. "Or is it something you want to make special with Erza, or maybe you think our bodies are different so you want to appreciate them in different ways? Whatever you want's best, I don't want to pressure you at all!"

At that point, the body in her ass groaned, bottoming out inside her, balls slapping at her lower lips as he simply erupted in her asshole. As hot semen sprayed all over the inside of her sphincter, pleasantly filling her up, the body beneath her wiggled its way out of her tits, hard cock pointing at her mouth, and she dutifully wrapped her lips around the tip, flicking her tongue at it, and prompting an immediate orgasm on his part. He suckled at her clit as he unloaded in her mouth, adding a second layer of pleasure to the position, but once both bodies were done ejaculating, he pulled out of her, leaving her on her belly on the bed for a moment, eyes roaming her naked body.

She waited a few seconds, fully expecting him to come up with some brilliant new position, but when he didn't, she rose up immediately, seeming to surprise him. "Let's keep going, Drake! Oh, I know, what if the body on the bottom is the one in my butt, instead? Then you can hug me while the body on top gets to grope my tits and such, sort of like missionary on the top!"

He let out a small laugh, a smile on his lips. "Of course you're not done yet," he said to her, grabbing her by the hips, twisting her around into just the position suggested, a hard cock sliding into her tight asshole once more, making her groan as he plugged it up again. "When I get you going like this, I really have to give it my all, don't I?"

She felt a flush on her cheeks. "W-well, of course, when I'm having sex with you, I want it to keep going, Drake... I love you, after all."

"Sorry," he said, shaking his head as the other body got between her legs, pointing at her slick sex, staring down at her as he drove his hard length inside her. "I want to keep going too, Erza. You're so, so, gorgeous," he told her, hips pumping at her pussy as he began to go at it yet again. His hands reached for her breasts, groping and squeezing them roughly as he admired her body, and she enjoyed as he started to just ram away once more.

* * *

Filvis stood outside the Twilight Manor. The place seemed insurmountably large to her, despite everything she had been through and done. She used the long, tall fence that surrounded the building as a natural excuse: she could hardly invade the place to offer her apology to Drake. She had to wait for him to exit. So she had a few more minutes... or hours... perhaps even days, if she were lucky.

She couldn't even simply wait outside the great metal gate, because that would also definitely cause the Loki familia to question her strange presence, and create all sorts of problems. It would be entirely reasonable to hide far away from it. Yes. A tall building, in a crook behind an outcropping, where she could lie down, making her invisible from the street. She would wait outside in a hidden spot for Drake to leave the Manor, and then he would (eventually, hopefully many years from now) leave the Manor, and then she would finally have to look him in the eyes and confess everything she'd done, falling on his mercy.

Her head swam thinking that. She had tried to kill his wife. If there was just one thing that she knew about Drake, it was that he most certainly loved his wives very dearly - and at Dionysus's behest, she had ordered the killing of his most beloved wife. Her fingers scraped at her own scalp. She was so fucking stupid. She deserved everything that was going to happen to her. Everything he was going to do. She shouldn't resist. She should just let him kill her. Play out the cruel story that Irene wanted to force her through. She bit her lower lip so hard as to draw the black tar that passed for blood inside her. If Irene - no, if the Red Dragon's sadistic impulses were satiated, perhaps she would leave Orario in peace. She could at least atone for bringing that monster here in that way...

A figure seemed to just materialize atop her, looming over her, and her unbeating heart froze in her chest as she looked up, her entire body stilling as if her blood had turned to ice. It was the Dark Knight. Drake's first wife. The very person she had paid to have killed, who up until this very moment, she had assumed was dead. She knew what Filvis had done, she had to know it. Tears formed in her eyes, and her vision swam as she locked eyes with the cool-faced girl from the Far East, her skin marred with scattered scars. Filvis's mouth opened and closed for a long few seconds, as she just laid there.

"Filvis..." the Dark Knight said, squatting down over her, drawing closer, nothing but genuine empathy in her expression. She didn't know. She couldn't know, or she wouldn't look at her like that. "What's... wrong?"

Filvis swallowed. There was no saliva in her mouth - it was dry as a bone, the limp, fat, wriggling slug that was her tongue flicking against her teeth as her voice bubbled up from her throat. "I... have to... apologize... to Drake."

The Dark Knight turned her gaze over towards the Manor, and Filvis just stayed still, before the Dark Knight turned her gaze back to Filvis. "No..."

"No? I do! I do," Filvis said, her voice panicked. "I have to," she said. If the Dark Knight stopped her - well, if she killed her, then maybe that would be enough to satisfy Irene? It was appropriate... the woman she'd thought she'd killed, killing her.

"No..." the Dark Knight repeated, staring down at Filvis. "You..." She pointed at Filvis. "Can't... apologize... to Drake... for... a thing... that you did... to me," she explained.

How did she-? No... there were stories about the Dark Knight. That she could see people's souls, just like Freya could, and that was why she'd attracted Freya's attention despite belonging to the Loki familia. Filvis swallowed again, her mouth still impossibly, inhumanly dry, and she opened it slowly to speak. For a few seconds only air escaped it - then she managed to find her voice. "I'm the one..." Her voice choked up, sudden spit and tears appearing fresh in her mouth and eyes, but she carried on, "I'm the one, who hired, Lady Shiva, to kill you... I thought she had done it. I... I'm sorry," she whispered, her voice a hiss. "Do with me what you want." She closed her eyes. Even if the Dark Knight pulverized her head right now, she wouldn't die, but the Dark Knight would figure that out. She would recognize the wrongness of the thing underneath her and clean it out from this world with a simple plunge of one gauntleted hand into her ribcage. She would tear it free. She would kill her.

It was the least she deserved.

Eventually, when she wasn't killed, Filvis opened her eyes, blinking to clear away the tears. The Dark Knight's expression was impenetrable. After a long few seconds, she spoke up. "Somebody... um... made you... do it?" She asked, sounding like she was trying to remember the proper line. Filvis nodded. "Who?"

"Dionysus," Filvis said. Her god, now sent back to heaven, by the very person she had led to him. He was such a fool, and she more the fool for following him.

"If he... um... made you do it... if he... um..." the Dark Knight stumbled for words, and Filvis saw the person, not merely the terrifying Record Breaker, a girl not so different from her, not older or wiser. Or even stronger. A person she had paid to have killed. She really appreciated, in a way she hadn't before, that it would have hurt not just Drake, but also the girl atop her right now. "If it... was back... no..." She trailed off again. "If he told you... would you... do it again?"

"Do it again?" Filvis asked. "Dionysus is in Heaven. He can't give me more orders."

"If he... weren't," the Dark Knight said. "He... comes back... eventually? Says... kill again? Would you? Not me... someone else..."

"No," Filvis said. That was, at least, the truth. She could die a better person than she'd lived.

"Okay," the Dark Knight said, nodding. She pointed at Filvis. "No killing," she said.

"Um?"

"No... more killing... again... it's bad. Agree?"

"Yes...?" Filvis replied, trembling uncertainly.

The Dark Knight nodded and stood up, a genuine smile on her lips as she did so, offering one gauntleted hand to Filvis. "Good. Now... you can... say sorry... to Drake," she said, with a nod that said this conclusion was both perfect and ideal. Filvis hesitated, seeing the hand offered. She didn't deserve to touch someone... certainly not someone as good as the Dark Knight. Tears started to swim in her eyes again, at just that thought. "I'm... not... I killed someone... too... you can... be better." Her self-loathing was still thick as the black tar that substituted for blood, so she remained still - and the Dark Knight reached down for her hand, clasping and squeezing it, forcibly drawing her up to her feet. "Come on," she said, her smile earnest and empathetic, not a trace of judgment in it.

Filvis didn't deserve such kindness. But she couldn't bear to extricate herself from the Dark Knight's grasp, so she let herself be pulled along.

* * *

Cass watched Filvis, as they moved towards the Manor. The elf's body language still said she didn't want to be touched, and not just from disgust at her own body. There was a deeper self-loathing, there, that Cass knew well. When you killed someone... you did something you could never, ever take back. The guilt was bad. What was worse was that... forgiving yourself, was also bad. How could you? The person you hurt is gone. They can't accept your apology. They can't recover from the harm you did on their own. So you have to live with the guilt. Escaping it would be saying... you didn't do anything wrong.

She hadn't just tried to kill Cass.

She hadn't just killed people who she thought deserved it. She hadn't just been defending herself.

"Whoa, whoa whoa," said the gate guard, as Cass arrived at the gates, her hand still wrapped around Filvis's wrist. "That's Maenads, she's from the Dionysus familia, I can't just let her in."

"She's... safe."

"I'm glad you think so, Dark Knight, but I need more than your word to let her in." Cass frowned, then sighed.

"Do... the thing..." she said, with a gesture towards the place in the guardhouse. The man dutifully began tapping his finger against a button which pressed a string which did something and would eventually cause Loki to do something too.

* * *

"Ehh, Filvis is here!" Loki said, a big grin on her lips, arms stretched wide. She was overwhelmingly confident in her security, even as she strolled out towards the gate where Cass still stood, still holding Filvis's hand. "Drake mentioned you might be alive! So, Dionysus, total scumbag, right?"

Filvis's lips thinned, then she ducked her head low in shame. "Yes."

"Truth," Loki said. "Promise no shenanigans?"

"I..." Filvis hesitated. There was something?

"Oo? Shenanigans incoming?" Loki asked, tilting her head. "That's not very nice, here's Cass trying to play nicey-nice for you and you're going to do something bad?"

"No... I won't do anything bad," Filvis said. Loki's brow furrowed.

"Hmm..." Loki pursed her lips. "Are you a... bomb?"

"What?" Filvis asked.

"If I let you in here, will somebody else do something bad, using you as a mechanism?"

"No," Filvis said.

"If you're not doing anything bad because you're here, then the shenanigans must be why you're here, am I right?" Filvis stilled, almost imperceptibly, but Cass could recognize it - Loki was correct. Cass nodded. "Good job, Cass! As a reward, how about you let me grope your boobs!"

Loki was just playing around with those words. But she liked... resistance to that sort of thing. "Only... Drake... gets to do that..."

"Gah! Too lucky, it's unfair! Why don't I get a giant harem of busty women to grope, huh?"

"You know... why," Cass said.

"So mean," Loki responded, her eyes resettling on Filvis. "Tell me why you're here."

"To apologize to Drake."

"You must think I forgot what I was saying literally less than a minute ago, if you think that's an acceptable answer to the question," Loki said. "Why are you here, as in, who sent you, or whatever kinda thing like that's the secret you're trying to keep."

Filvis bit her lip. "I... it would be more dangerous to say, than to keep it quiet."

"Mm." Loki pursed her lips, tilting her head from side to side. "Interestin'. Your new familia, maybe?" It wasn't that - that was incredibly far off, in fact. Cass shook her head. "Well, fun puzzle to solve, I s'ppose. Anything bad gonna happen, I let you in to tell Drake you're sowwy?"

"Drake will hate me..."

"Ehh, that guy'll forgive anything," Loki said, with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Nice trick to try to get me to not ask any further questions, though. Other than that?"

"I don't think so."

"Do you have any worries other than that, small and silly as they may be?"

"...no."

"Great! So, you come inside, apologize to Drake, and all that happens is you mope all over my floor and get bad vibes in the house, no? No other downsides?"

"That's correct."

"Let 'er in, Jon," Loki said, and the gate guard finally opened the door. "I'mma join you on your journey to meet Drake," she declared.

"Wonderful," Filvis muttered under her breath. Cass didn't think you needed her or Loki's truth-telling abilities to tell that wasn't the truth.

* * *

"And here is the good man himself," Loki declared, with a gesture towards the door. Behind it, there was the sounds of lovemaking, Erza's squeaky noises she let out when she was getting fucked hard by Drake. Cass also recognized the breathing patterns of Drake, in duplicate, and Ganko, mixed in with the wet noises of sex itself. By the sound alone...

"Loki, that door..." Cass said.

"Ah... gods have worse senses," Filvis said, trying to explain it to Cass. "Lady Loki-" she began, not even raising her head, just staring at her feet.

"I got great senses!" Loki declared, shoving the door open, revealing a scene of Drake wrapped around Erza from both front and back, the woman in question panting as he paused his sex, two heads simultaneously swiveling to look at the pair of them. "See? I knew it!"

Chapter 99 is available on my Subscribestar at this link, Chapter 100 at this link, and Chapter 101 at this link. It includes multiple love confessions and some hot cherry popping action. All three are available for just $3/month. At present, in the monthly story poll, it is currently in second place to Exploring the Undiscovered Lands with my Slave Harem, the first chapter of which is available to Subscribers here.

4