Internecine Strife?
393 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morning, at Module 77.

Dorssia's military forces started to capture Module 77's inhabitants. The students were grouped together inside school gym. Saki Rukino was among these group as she was deemed insignificant by Dorssian soldiers. In their knowledge, she was not a Valvrave pilot yet as they only find Rafi who was inside Valvrave I last night. While among the teachers, only Takumi Kibukawa and Rion Nanami who survived from Dorssia's assault last night, they were grounded together with the surviving students.

Other adults, elderly and children who survived and were not part of the school, were being deported to one of Dorssia's space battleship as war prisoners and another sources of information.

As for other Modules of JIOR's Dyson Spheres, they had surrendered to Dorssia in yesterday night, after most of JIOR's Defense Forces were annihilated.

Meanwhile, inside an interrogation room of JIOR's police office, Rafi was sat on a metal chair, both his hand and feet were restrained to that chair while L-Elf was in front of him.

Behind the glass bar was a group of H-Neun, Q-Vier, A-Drei and X-Eins who were watching the interrogation. They decided to give that task to L-Elf as they believed, with L-Elf's genius intellect, he could extract more informations from Rafi than what those four were able to.

"You are better to cooperate with us, that way we will give you a quick death. Now, tell us everything about JIOR's robots." L-Elf emotionlessly said.

Though, L-Elf's words were met with a silent laugh as Rafi then gestured softly so that only L-Elf could guess his meaning, "L-Elf, or should I call you,...Mikhail?"

A rare change of shock happened to his usually emotionless face after L-Elf heard that words.

"You! How can you know that name!? Who told you about that!?" L-Elf seemed agitated enough that he immediately pointed his handgun to Rafi, much to his friends' surprise.

"Hm, of course, it is her. You know her already don't you... Lieselotte." Rafi said slowly as he gave L-Elf a knowing smile.

Although, his words and smile further agitated L-Elf as he seemed going to lose control at any moment. L-Elf couldn't believe that the man in front of him could have any relation with the woman he loved dearly, even to tell him about L-Elf's real name.

Seeing that the situation seemed going to an undesired outcome so suddenly, those four friends of his wanted to prevent L-Elf from killing a highly valuable source of information when a bright green light lit up the entire room. It was at that time that sound of several gunshots were heard until the bright green light faded, revealing Rafi who was bloodied all over and seemingly laid dead on the floor.

"L-Elf, what are you doing!? We are assigned to interrogate him before killing him!" A-Drei admonished L-Elf angrily as it was so unusual of L-Elf to easily lose his composure like that.

"Che, if you want to kill him, you should just let me, L-Elf." Q-Vier said as he scowled like a child who just lost his toy.

"Haha, what is this, even the usually emotionless L-Elf can also lose his calm? Hahaha!" H-Neun laughed as he joked at L-Elf after he saw his shocked and agitated expression.

"You have really disappointed Colonel Cain, L-Elf. To think you will kill a valuable source of information before we get all of his knowledge about JIOR's plan and its secret weapon." X-Eins looked coldly at L-Elf as he also felt disappointment at him for losing composure at such moment.

"Forgive me for this blunder. I will make it up somehow by finding other sources of information. However, what he has said startled me so much that I can't hold my desire to kill him." L-Elf said after he calmed his feeling from the earlier shock. His right hand was still holding a handgun as he turned to face his four friends, while his left hand was going slowly inside his left pocket.

"Hm, what has he said that could make even you lose your temper like that?" A-Drei asked coldly as he was still angry that L-Elf failed his mission.

"...a name. An important name for me..." L-Elf said slowly while looking down at their feet, as though reminiscing a long-lost memory.

"Uh, uh, I hate to know where this will be going on." H-Neun scratched his hair after he saw L-Elf's current expression.

"Ha, even you have such moments don't you, L-Elf? Huh?? L-Elf??" Q-Vier was running around L-Elf as he made a laugh of him when Q-Vier was stunned after he felt a cold feeling of metal around his left chest, at a place where his heart was supposed to be.

It was not only Q-Vier who was stunned. H-Neun, A-Drei and X-Eins were equally stunned, though they quickly became tensed and prepared their handguns, pointing it at L-Elf.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Even so, considering their close distance with L-Elf at that moment, their reactions were slightly late as 'L-Elf' raised Q-Vier to be his meat shield, fired shots at H-Neun right on his forehead and killing him instantly before 'he' dashed close enough to X-Eins while kicking A-Drei hard enough to make him ramming into the wall.

In those two seconds, two of their friends had died suddenly as 'L-Elf' closing on X-Eins after he threw Q-Vier's body at A-Drei to block his vision for a moment. The distance of X-Eins and L-Elf was close enough that handgun lost its functionality as they fought in melee combat.

When A-Drei could finally get a clear view on the scene, he found 'L-Elf' pointed his handgun on him, a knife on his left hand was stabbed at X-Eins's heart while blood was dripping from a slit on X-Eins's neck.

"Why!? Why are you doing this, L-Elf!? Aren't we friend!?" Looking at the cold bodies of his friends, A-Drei couldn't help roaring at the expressionless L-Elf as he also pointed his handgun to L-Elf.

Click.

"I am sorry, A-Drei. If it is a different place and time, I may be able to help your Revolution comes to fruition." 'L-Elf' said coldly to A-Drei.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The two fired their shots simultaneously as they knew that there was no going back after such thing happened.

"L-Elf!!" A-Drei's shout was lost among the firing sound of bullets as it gradually stopped after a few seconds.

Looking at the bloody mess inside the room, 'L-Elf' checked his body as he found that A-Drei's shots were unable to hit his vital areas, though they did make him bleed so much. Even if 'he' didn't die directly from those shots, but 'he' might die from losing too much blood.

It was at that moment that several sound of rushed steps could be heard nearing that place after such intense gunfires happened in the interrogation room.

"...sorry, L-Elf. If only... maybe I can help you to be together with Lieselotte." 'L-Elf' sighed softly to himself as 'he' approached Rafi's unconscious body.

Then, after bracing himself, 'L-Elf' unexpectedly stabbed his knife to his heart, leaving that knife piercing his heart as he coughed a large mouthful of blood while kneeling weakly beside Rafi's unconscious body.

"Arggh..., is this what it feels like to be dying?? It is cold... my sight is getting blurred... even so, I must return to my original body first..." 'L-Elf' muttered to himself as he struggled to move himself, and was finally able to bite Rafi.

"Hah...hah... I've really almost died there." Rafi suddenly woke up from his unconscious state as he then saw L-Elf gained light in his eyes only to immediately lost it after L-Elf lost that much blood and been stabbed in the heart.

Exp +50, Points +50

Exp +50, Points +50

Exp +50, Points +50

Exp +50, Points +50

Exp +50, Points +50

Several notifications rang inside his mind while those rushed steps were getting near. In that nick of time, Rafi decided to bring out his Lightsaber as he quickly went to upgrade his [Status] by assigning his undistributed attributes.

'Fuuh, If only I was able to upgrade my Status before, then I don't need to gamble my life like this time... Now that I am a proper lvl. 21, I can just blaze through those incoming soldiers.' Rafi thought to himself as he saw his current upgraded [Status].

[Status]
________________________

Name : Rafi (Serial no. 966001)
Level : 21
Points : 5,570
Exp : 140/360
________________________

HP : 500(350)
MP : 660(480)

STR : 60(60)
INT : 60(60)
PHY : 50(50)
AGI : 90(90)
SPI : 70(70)

Undistributed Attributes : 0
________________________

Ability :

[Empyrean Eye (Innate) (EX)]

[??? (Innate)]

[Bloodline: Magius]

________________________

6